Tory Lanez Found GUITLY Of Shooting Megan Thee Stallion

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
FwbmvPXWYAARoRi
Wasn't he offered a deal that included no jail time and deportation?

tryme2k

Star
BGOL Investor
I followed this shit since the trial l had started.

So, I don't know what you talking about.

If he was innocent then why he didn't testified in court to prove his innocence.

I don't give a fuck about that social media bullshit video you just posted.
Ok dumb ass give me ONE reason why Tory would have a reason to shoot Meg when Kelsey and Meg were the ones fighting?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Ok dumb ass give me ONE reason why Tory would have a reason to shoot Meg when Kelsey and Meg were the ones fighting?
The fact your stupid ass posted that video showed you're the dumb dickhead.

Also, like I said, dude could've been a free man had he spoken up but no, be wanted to be silent now his dumb ass in jail.

Nigga, you wasn't there and neither was I...We can only go by what's being reported to us.

tryme2k

Star
BGOL Investor
The fact your stupid ass posted that video showed you're the dumb dickhead.

Also, like I said, dude could've been a free man had he spoken up but no, be wanted to be silent now his dumb ass in jail.

Nigga, you wasn't there and neither was I...We can only go by what's being reported to us.
What’s being reported and what actually happened entirely two different things. Hell the two women in the car didn’t even have the same story. Rock Nation won this battle but I’ll be back when Tory tells what happened.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dumb nigga wasn't smart enough to apologize to a bitch.
Coulda been a free man and still be fucking her too.
Lesson to the wise!!!!!!
Don't shoot women.

All he has to do was was run drills in that pussy, count his money, and keep goofys aways from the program. And he fucked it aaaalllllllll the way up. An Omega level fuck up. If it was me, I'd still still be swimming in Meg's pussy...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah... he Gon pay alright.

Torey gonna walk up in there like hey yo... Im up

here on some BULLSHIT!!

his cell mates response is going to be...

I likes ya and I wants ya!!!

Hey I hope bruh dodges that bullshit, but from what I hear, few young heads do

and when they released, they just push that shit down, and act like aint nothing happen...

dudes be on worldstar tellin crazy prison stories.....

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Hold on

What you mean by this?
Freddy and I were speaking on the personalities of Leo’s in the Zodiac thread. They’re usually boisterous, over the top, and constantly yearning for the spotlight by any means. They also usually don’t always think things through and just react, until it’s too late.

Apropos in this circumstance.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Freddy and I were speaking on the personalities of Leo’s in the Zodiac thread. They’re usually boisterous, over the top, and constantly yearning for the spotlight by any means. They also usually don’t always think things through and just react, until it’s too late.

Apropos in this circumstance.

Wow...

I completely disagree and agree with that assessment