Trick Daddy to Black Women: 'Tighten Up' Before 'Spanish and White' Women Make You 'Useless'

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Trick Daddy to Black Women: 'Tighten Up' Before 'Spanish and White' Women Make You 'Useless'

“These Spanish, these white h**s, they just started getting finer than a m*****f****r,” he said to the camera while driving his car. “Y’all black h**s better tighten up. I’m telling you, tighten up. Y’all doing all that extra s**t for nothing. You not achieving nothing, b***h. You get y’all a** done, ya titties done, ya paying $150 to get your makeup done just to go to a local club, b***h. Tighten up, h*e. These Spanish and these white h**s getting very spiffy on y’all. They f**k around and learn how to fry chicken you h**s is useless.”

We’re not going to try and analyze his completely sexist and racist comments, but you can below in the comment section. See Trick Daddy’s rant there as well.

http://www.bet.com/music/2016/10/25...nish-and-white--women-make-you--useless-.html

10 pages?!?! #estherbait

Last edited:

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Go head on wit yo white bitches then. I like knowing who's who. Now you can't front in the future. We see you nigga. This the same bullshit Issa Ray doing wit that shitty ass show she got.

Look. If you like white bitches or white men, why do you have to put down black women or black men? Why this nigga got to put down black women just to say he like white bitches?

FOH nigga.

hajjibear

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Totally disagree. The reality is that most of the white and spanish females he is talking about are most likely getting work done to look more like black women. I'd rather have the original. It's just sad when black women get work done to enhance features they already have.

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
mitochondrial dna, is the reason why this

Is a NO!

SCIENTIFICALLY, the black woman is the only organism that
possesses the mitochondrial DNA that has all variations possible for
every different kind of human being on this Earth (the african,the
albino, the european, the middle eastern,ect) When the DNA of a black
woman mutates all other types of human beings comes about. You can
research this topic & it is true. This is called the “Eve Gene” and
is ONLY found in black women!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He gonna act like the white and latina chicks ain't doing the same thing? They buying ass and titties too.
the funny thing is they were the 1's that jump started this black women were the last to hop on the board of the plastic/shot game..that's how stupid his rant is..and cacs are the masters of makeup them bitches have to wear it juss to look human

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just know the more my beautiful black sisters eat right, get that proper

water intake and sunlight they cant be fucked with...

they have to understand they are natural WOMAN and they must do natural things to maintain their beauty...

and no woman fucks with a sister, as they age...

them white and euro latina woman see their life go to shit the minute they leave their thirties...

and thats when a sister who knows how to maintain her natural beauty begins to shine!!!

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

Trick is right,he didn't say that black women were inferior,which they are not but they need to "tighten up"....:D
They can tighten up mentally & physically without the plastics instead of trying to one up with the swirl shit by following comercials, tv shows and so called trends but people are free to do whatever the fuck they want.