Trick Daddy to Black Women: 'Tighten Up' Before 'Spanish and White' Women Make You 'Useless'

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
BMI is bullshit. I would be fat if I went by it and I am around 10% bodyfat.
So, athletes and black people don't necessarily fit into BMI. I don't use it.
When I measure people I go by their overall condition because those quick metrics to access someone fitness levels can be misleading. I have many people who come to my program and fall within the healthy range of BMI, but are inflexible. They can't do a bodyweight squat, they huff and puff doing the step up test etc. Weight is just a quick way to access someone's fitness.
Back to my point... Fuck trick daddy or whatever his name is. White and Latinas aren't knocking shit out. Dude is most likely around a certain class of women who for the most part live off of their looks so you gonna see a bunch who atr in shape in one way or another.
The USA is overweight. The average woman is most likely overweight depending on class and access to healthier food.

I wasn't disagreeing with you. You're the one who posted the original comment about black people being overweight.

82% of Black women and 69% of black men are overweight. That is a problem.
Lastly, I have never seen a better looking woman that a dark skin in shape sista with natural hair.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I'm still tryna figure out da point you tryna make as it regards to what da thread is about and what was said by Trick Daddy. Because it seems like yeen sayin' what it is you really wanna say.

This what I was talm'bout. I was tryna figure out how that shit has anything to do with what Trick Daddy said.

MassaQ is tap-dancing! I think what he wants to say, but is avoiding, is that black women generally are fatter but the BMI shouldn't be the gauge what we use to measure fatness.

I dunno. Let that nigga clarify!

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm still tryna figure out da point you tryna make as it regards to what da thread is about and what was said by Trick Daddy. Because it seems like yeen sayin' what it is you really wanna say.

I don't give a fuck about tick daddy. The shit he said was fucked up but I was alluding to it being a nationwide problem and most of those chicks he is referring to are a certain breed. Those are the women who base their life on their looks. You have all types who do that but these white women and Latinas know these cats are suckas for some light skin or white shit with straight or curly hair. My response was in regards to obesity in the black community that correlates to economics.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
holy shit...I just spent a week bouncing back and forth between miami and fort lauderdale and I understand why trick daddy (being from miami) might feel this way...I’m not agreeing w/ him in general but I have never seen so many fat round white asses...most of them were latina tho...shit is sick

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit is true but my reference wasn't in regards to trick daddy. My first point is yes.. there is a problem but given the same circumstances you can't find a better looking woman than a black woman.

when a sister goes from woman to sistar to GODDESSS... rockin her natural hair, eating right, doing right, thinkin and drinkin right...

she is fuckin LEVELS above the rest... lookin down on them hoes

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
25zp0yp.jpg
Only the ones with ONE black parent

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
holy shit...I just spent a week bouncing back and forth between miami and fort lauderdale and I understand why trick daddy (being from miami) might feel this way...I’m not agreeing w/ him in general but I have never seen so many fat round white asses...most of them were latina tho...shit is sick
That 40 minute drive from Miami to Ft. Lauderdale always had me breaking necks every block or so. Hard to drive and not see ass everywhere.

I remember even checking out the female Publix employees... just baaaaadddd.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
That 40 minute drive from Miami to Ft. Lauderdale always had me breaking necks every block or so. Hard to drive and not see ass everywhere.

Dadeland Mall is a god damn disaster the bitches working the make up area make me cry. Also I saw the baddest Latina Ho ever working at one of them clothing spots in coconut grove. My god her ass was exploding out the jeans. Natural before all the fake ass trash

Reactions: LSN

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Having gone through a few different chicks, give me a sista 100 out of 100 times. Fuck what you heard. It is a reason commercials, tv shows, and movies are showing geeky undeserving cacs with good looking sisters. Don't fall for the okie-doke fam.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

seen a bad ass little filipina chic in publix...took the “local” route to miami...couple that w/ holiday traffic and some days the shit took damn near 2 hours