Trick Daddy to Black Women: 'Tighten Up' Before 'Spanish and White' Women Make You 'Useless'

GAMBINO

Rising Star
OG Investor
It's a free world and life we're entitle to love/like who we want. His preference and I don't care. But dont swindel people to follow your belief though. My 2 cents.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
82% of Black women and 69% of black men are overweight. That is a problem.
Lastly, I have never seen a better looking woman that a dark skin in shape sista with natural hair.

I don't agree with those stats. Especially if they're based on the standard BMI.
Does not mean I don't think that there are some of us that are overweight but I don't believe 82% of black women are overweight. Not one bit.
I need to see the eye test.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I'm pretty sure it's Rogue Scholar.

:hmm:

In black women's defense, I see tons of black women every Tuesdays and Thursdays, when I go running, "tightening up." Grandmas, single women, newlyweds, college girls taking care of themselves and ensuring their health for the future. This dude is a lame... He needs to get the fuck out of Miami where no woman's body parts are to be trusted...

"Tighten up" is like an old Southern/country term that basically means "get your shit together."

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I don't agree with those stats. Especially if they're based on the standard BMI.
Does not mean I don't think that there are some of us that are overweight but I don't believe 82% of black women are overweight. Not one bit.

Per the standard BMI, those stats are true for black women and black men. Keep in mind that the BMI doesn't measure muscle mass, and isn't considered to be accurate for African-Americans ( it's more like 27/32 for us). But also keep in mind that heart disease is the leading cause of death for black women.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't know what the fuck he trying to accomplish. For me, i gotta be accepted by the family and that means my cuff or wife gotta be black. The spanish and white hoes are getting the same surgeries and enhancements as black women. Hell, black women prolly get their referrals from expert white hoes on where to get titties, asses and makeup. white women and wannabe white hoes do the most to be accepted, leaving with no time to work on any personality. Those bitches all take the exact same 3 or 4 selfie pics. The only two things black women gotta do nix the weaves and exercise/eat well. I dont fuck with no female with a stank attitude no matter her race so all bitches need to work on that. Lastly, a white bitch cooking fried chicken .... SMH

Commish

Big Coin Star
Registered
Seems to me that Trick Daddy is just trolling because he knows that criticizing Black women on social media will cause major uproar. @ the end of the day, dude has no respect for any women referring to them as bitches and hoes.

I shrug my shoulders to his comments.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Per the standard BMI, those stats are true for black women and black men. Keep in mind that the BMI doesn't measure muscle mass, and isn't considered to be accurate for African-Americans ( it's more like 27/32 for us). But also keep in mind that heart disease is the leading cause of death for black women.

exactly my point. judging black ppl by cac rules has never worked well in our favor

keep that in mind.

also keep in mind
high blood pressure and stress can cause heart disease too.
so it ain't Always cause someone is fat
and wouldn't black women have their pressure up and stressed out WAY more than any other group of women?

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
:hmm:

"Tighten up" is like an old Southern/country term that basically means "get your shit together."

Black women have constantly tighten up in education, personal wealth, business ownership and a multitude of other areas. Furthermore, were still the best at frying chicken. :hmm::confused:

Actually, more black women are going vegan/vegetarian.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
82% of Black women and 69% of black men are overweight. That is a problem.
Lastly, I have never seen a better looking woman that a dark skin in shape sista with natural hair.
the greatest thing about stats is none of them can give the 100 percent numbers of anything..can they literally tell u that every single doctor across the usa pass all info about every black patient they had and tell u the exact weight of every black person?? better yet has every black person took a physical this yr to cosign these stats?? i always love how they be like 30 percent of black people have herpes or some bullshit..yet everybody knows every sexual active black person hasn't been tested..hell sometimes they mite even say 50 percent of the population has gotten tested yet they'll say 30 percent of us have it..now how can u say 30 percent have something if 50 percent hasn't even been tested?? stats have always been full of shit and to top it off i've never met a person whose ever taking these stat test yet someway somehow these stat people will claim such a such does this does that abuses this, has this has that, believe in this believe in that yet nobody i kno has ever filled these data sheets

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I do this shit for a living. I understand the standard BMI and even how different groups fat is distributed on their body.

The obesity epidemic real. It affects all of us. There is too much cheap food and bad food available coupled with a lack of daily activity. I am not saying it is Black women. It affects everyone regardless of ethnicity. Lastly, standards have changed dramatically because everyone is bigger. Most of those women cats are calling thick now were just fat 20 years ago. Cats just see a big ass and lose their damn minds, but rarely pay attention to the gut that comes along with it

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

I do this shit for a living. I understand the standard BMI and even how different groups fat is distributed on their body.

The obesity epidemic real. It affects all of us. There is too much cheap food and bad food available coupled with a lack of daily activity. I am not saying it is Black women. It affects everyone regardless of ethnicity. Lastly, standards have changed dramatically because everyone is bigger. Most of those women cats are calling thick now were just fat 20 years ago. Cats just see a big ass and lose their damn minds, but rarely pay attention to the gut that comes along with it

and as im saying, i didn't say that the problem isn't real. i am saying i don't believe 82% of black women are overweight or would be classified overweight if the stuff took into account our different structures and how we carry our weights and frames
doesn't mean there aren't any but 82% is a number that just does not meet the eye test
and overweight isn't obese. obesity is a problem as well but they don't make that distinction they just be like overweight.. so if you 2 lbs overweight, you in this category with someone 100lbs overweight
and once again not 82%

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Black women have constantly tighten up in education, personal wealth, business ownership and a multitude of other areas. Furthermore, were still the best at frying chicken. :hmm::confused:

Actually, more black women are going vegan/vegetarian.

I'm not affirming nor denying; just clarifying that "tighten up" doesn't necessarily refer to weight.

the greatest thing about stats is none of them can give the 100 percent numbers of anything..can they literally tell u that every single doctor across the usa pass all info about every black patient they had and tell u the exact weight of every black person?? better yet has every black person took a physical this yr to cosign these stats?? i always love how they be like 30 percent of black people have herpes or some bullshit..yet everybody knows every sexual active black person hasn't been tested..hell sometimes they mite even say 50 percent of the population has gotten tested yet they'll say 30 percent of us have it..now how can u say 30 percent have something if 50 percent hasn't even been tested?? stats have always been full of shit and to top it off i've never met a person whose ever taking these stat test yet someway somehow these stat people will claim such a such does this does that abuses this, has this has that, believe in this believe in that yet nobody i kno has ever filled these data sheets

Stats can certainly be used to lie or misrepresent something. But, statistical sampling is a legitimate field. You don't have to measure every single person in the population being studied. It's no different than presidential polling.

and as im saying, i didn't say that the problem isn't real. i am saying i don't believe 82% of black women are overweight or would be classified overweight if the stuff took into account our different structures and how we carry our weights and frames
doesn't mean there aren't any but 82% is a number that just does not meet the eye test
and overweight isn't obese. obesity is a problem as well but they don't make that distinction they just be like overweight.. so if you 2 lbs overweight, you in this category with someone 100lbs overweight
and once again not 82%

Overweight is a BMI over 25 and obese is a BMI over 30. I've read that 27 and 32 would be more accurate measures for black people.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor

Bruh, what da fuck this any of this have to do with anything regarding black women???

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually he isn't

That's the problem
I would have to agree.
But let's NOT forget!
Having a BIG, PHAT ASS
have been frowned upon from white people/CACs for YEARS!
and black chicks BEEN having PHAT ASSES...
but now these CACs getting injections and now I'm suppose to jump SHIP?!?!?
Nah I'm good Trick.
I know what he's saying.
he talking about these young hoes who just got looks
but can't do shit else.
at the end of the, stay with your own kind.​

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not affirming nor denying; just clarifying that "tighten up" doesn't necessarily refer to weight.

Stats can certainly be used to lie or misrepresent something. But, statistical sampling is a legitimate field. You don't have to measure every single person in the population being studied. It's no different than presidential polling.

Overweight is a BMI over 25 and obese is a BMI over 30. I've read that 27 and 32 would be more accurate measures for black people.

BMI is bullshit. I would be fat if I went by it and I am around 10% bodyfat.
So, athletes and black people don't necessarily fit into BMI. I don't use it.
When I measure people I go by their overall condition because those quick metrics to access someone fitness levels can be misleading. I have many people who come to my program and fall within the healthy range of BMI, but are inflexible. They can't do a bodyweight squat, they huff and puff doing the step up test etc. Weight is just a quick way to access someone's fitness.
Back to my point... Fuck trick daddy or whatever his name is. White and Latinas aren't knocking shit out. Dude is most likely around a certain class of women who for the most part live off of their looks so you gonna see a bunch who atr in shape in one way or another.
The USA is overweight. The average woman is most likely overweight depending on class and access to healthier food.