Trick Trick on payin taxes to come to detroit( no fly zone in Detroit) and more

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
5min

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HXiYBwvs_Nw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

source

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Want our money, pay your taxes. No problem with that at all. Don't want to pay up, go perform in Toledo or some shit.

King Natty

Rising Star
Registered
Does he do this to just Hip Hop artists or does Robin Thicke or Lady Gaga have to pay up as well?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Who made this nigga the mayor of Detroit and what people can or can't do? If he runs up on the wrong person he'll get got. Why he acting like he's bullet proof and why are niggas scared of him? Fuck getting permission from this bum ass rapper he don't own the city. Foh.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
You know white people off limits niggas like him shook of whites, but he'll go after other blacks. I hate shit like this.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
well, we see more than once or twice where Charlemagne's limits are. He's not even ashamed to roll over and show his soft white underbelly anymore.

cdp66

I'm just here so I don't get fined
BGOL Investor
Roll through the D and act a fool in one of the spots then you will see who he is

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Roll through the D and act a fool in one of the spots then you will see who he is
Most will not have a need or want to go to the D but I co-sign this. Trick is a cool nigga but he will strong-arm a nigga quick...shit he strong-armed a record deal on Shady.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

Is he robocop? explain to us not from detroit why a grown man should fear another man? I find this bitchmade as hell, niggas scared of another flesh having human? fuck outta here with this shit.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First who is trying to do shows in broke ass Detroit? And why is she still relevant??
I have no clue,If I was a rapper I would fly right over Detroit because I'm not about to pay taxes to some local hoodlum why has on 1500 dollar shades but can't fix his mouth.

:smh:Same dude that beat down Trick Daddy at his club and when he arrived in Miami Trick was going to have his ass murdered if he would of blew them stop lights...so what that tells you do dirt get done dirty.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that nigga pulled that bully shit at a Smack rap battle....
nigga had Arsonal str8 shook.

Punch

Rising Star
Registered
Does Matthew Stafford pay these taxes?

What about when Zimmerman does his visit there in the upcoming weeks to promote his freedom?

...what this dude shows me is theres alot of cowards but rap tough and that's who he appears to be is taking advantage of, in that case more power to him.

brickwall92

Rising Star
Registered
I have no clue,If I was a rapper I would fly right over Detroit because I'm not about to pay taxes to some local hoodlum why has on 1500 dollar shades but can't fix his mouth.

:smh:Same dude that beat down Trick Daddy at his club and when he arrived in Miami Trick was going to have his ass murdered if he would of blew them stop lights...so what that tells you do dirt get done dirty.

:yes::yes:

brickwall92

Rising Star
Registered
Does Matthew Stafford pay these taxes?

What about when Zimmerman does his visit there in the upcoming weeks to promote his freedom?

...what this dude shows me is theres alot of cowards but rap tough and that's who he appears to be is taking advantage of, in that case more power to him.

You cool punch ,but this wasn't a wise statement Zimmerman would never visit a black city everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
Registered

Funny part about that is nobody ever mentions that part whenever trick daddy name come up they just post the pictures of him after ge got jumped up there

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So i'm guessing hes paying taxes when he goes to other cities???Don't see how he can say all that but still stroll through any city he wants.

malleymal

Rising Star
Registered
that nigga pulled that bully shit at a Smack rap battle....
nigga had Arsonal str8 shook.
Screen%20shot%202012-10-15%20at%2012.56.42%20PM_0.png

see what had happened was....

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Shit I don't know fully but it ain't the first time somebody said that on here

Anyone care to explain?
the miami situation apparently happened first
<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x86mo0"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x86mo0_trick-trick-vs-trick-daddy-fight-in_news" target="_blank">Trick Trick Vs Trick Daddy (Fight In Club...</a> <i>door <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/musiciansent" target="_blank">musiciansent</a></i>

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:Trick daddy learned a lesson,a club with hardly no bitches for a southern artist that got his big break on a booty shaking record,a club where you have nothing but dudes standing around some with their backs turned to you.Isn't the club for you,atleast not that not it wasn't...:lol::lol::lol:

ukNoWwHo

Rising Star
Registered
Man this is some straight dumb nigga shit. First of all who are these rules for? Not white people just dumb ass nigga shit rappers. Second have he really though this shit through. Man its 2013 not 1986. You make enough enemies and on will definitely hurt you. Luke tried some shit like this in Miami a few years ago.

twindro

Potential Star
Registered
Don't forget he was there when young burg or what ever his name is was at the club and got stomp out and chain took with nigga wearing it all around the D

twindro

Potential Star
Registered
Don't forget he was there when young burg or what ever his name is was at the club and got stomped out and chain took with niggas wearing it all around the D.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Don't forget he was there when young burg or what ever his name is was at the club and got stomped out and chain took with niggas wearing it all around the D.

So he goes after tiny rappers. Trick daddy is like 5'6 130 pounds, young turd is 5'2 90 pounds.