Trick Trick on payin taxes to come to detroit( no fly zone in Detroit) and more

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
How so? He's extorting other rappers, is a good thing? No, but its on them. Dont rap about a life you are not about. Furthermore, how t can he extort a robin thicke or justin timberlake? He extorting dudes that play low level clubs. You think he extorting Jayz? Lil wayne? No, they're doing stadiums, not dealing with janky ass club promoters. Let him try and extort JT or RT watch how fast the police and feds be on his ass. Like I said niggas sell drugs in the hood allday when they could make more money setting up shop in high income neighborhood. No why they dont? Police aint having that shit in them neighborhoods.

You know what that is??? Pure cowardice.

1. What kind of 'Men' are yall riding this nigga dick like that? I mean, yall niggas sound like lil white girls talking about what Justin Bieber did...

damn...

2. We as a black community MUST stop glorifying criminals

That is all...

Da highlighted...

Why would cap1 extort his own brother?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I caught that earlier. I don't think bruh know what he talkin' about. And yes, Cap1 is his brother. :lol:

dcman100

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all believe this stupid nigga shit? Lol do you really think Jay pays this mofo a fuckin cent when he comes through Detroit? GTFOH! Lmao

$Money_XXL

International
International Member
So how is this dude different from Jimmy Henchman or J.Prince? Didn't people have to pay J when they went to Houston and shit? It seems like street dudes big boying their way into "legal" money on soft "industry" people. We all know half the rappers you see don't live that life so why wouldn't you take that bread if they too pussy to keep it :smh:

Trick Trick seems like a fuck boy, can't compare him to a boss like J Prince, J Prince is like a mobsta, Trick is more like a street thug, different level.

Trick said a few cats have gone into Detroit and not pay taxes and he's waiting for the right time...more like, he couldn't gather up his support, you know he's weak on his own.

Someone asked me where Maino's doing shows, he definitely does more than Trick, name one song from Trick Trick.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Y'all believe this stupid nigga shit? Lol do you really think Jay pays this mofo a fuckin cent when he comes through Detroit? GTFOH! Lmao

he not talking bout big niggas like 50,diddy,jay etc. and its more common than you think. if you go to someones hood and shoot a video and you dont arrange some shit you got a problem.

marcvoi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks at the crowd.... my nigga suge got that shotgun....:lol::lol:

shit could have gone realllllllllll bad and the person he held down wasn't even there :lol: supposdely calicoe stayed with arsonal.. to make sure he got back after the battle to the airport

dont see how arsenol was scared. it caught him off guard and arsenaol explanation afterwards made sense to me but just by going there in the first place he get props. look more surprised than scared in my opinion .

marcvoi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks at the crowd.... my nigga suge got that shotgun....:lol::lol:

shit could have gone realllllllllll bad and the person he held down wasn't even there :lol: supposdely calicoe stayed with arsonal.. to make sure he got back after the battle to the airport

dont see how arsenol was scared. it caught him off guard and arsenaol explanation afterwards made sense to me but just by going there in the first place he get props. look more surprised than scared in my opinion .his mood did die down right after a bit though.

keone

International Member
dont see how arsenol was scared. it caught him off guard and arsenaol explanation afterwards made sense to me but just by going there in the first place he get props. look more surprised than scared in my opinion .his mood did die down right after a bit though.

link?

keone

International Member
got put in his place by beasley too lol
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/t0jeO0KjlKc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Everybody so quick to hate on a brother from The D.

If Trick Trick was from LA, Atlanta, or some shit, the same dudes in here would be bigging him up.
"Who is he?. He act like he can't be touched!"... I've never heard comments like this when Suge Knight had NY, Atlanta and the rest of you dudes shook!.

Though I don't agree with ignorant shit, I'm too old for that, I do understand where he's coming from.

"I bet he don't make white people pay!"

He does if they're "Hip Hop" artist!
He wants "Hip Hop" artist to pay taxes cause he's fucking tired of the "Hip Hop" scene over looking The D!

We have dope ass artist and for years the Hip Hop media has been overlooking our city letting wack artist from you all's cities shine. Royce, Black Milk, Elzhi, etc. just to name a few should be bigger artist than Jeezy, dipset, The Game, 50 Cent, but they're not. So Trick Trick got out of jail and came up with an idea: None of our artist shine, then you dudes can't come to my city and get shine... Unless you pay!

Again, I don't agree with unnecessary violence, but hey...

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
... and you Chicago niggas let your jewelry go on tour... WITHOUT YOU...

Courtesy of Trick Trick... :lol:

Lol lettin his daughter take pics of the chain n shit

But didn't unlimited niggas get they shit checked out here??

Ross can never step foot out here again

Folks got a contract on site

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

If Trick Trick was from LA, Atlanta, or some shit, the same dudes in here would be bigging him up.:rolleyes:
"Who is he?. He act like he can't be touched!"... I've never heard comments like this when Suge Knight had NY, Atlanta and the rest of you dudes shook!.:hmm:

Though I don't agree with ignorant shit, I'm too old for that, I do understand where he's coming from.

He wants "Hip Hop" artist to pay taxes cause he's fucking tired of the "Hip Hop" scene over looking The D!

We have dope ass artist and for years the Hip Hop media has been overlooking our city letting wack artist from you all's cities shine. Royce, Black Milk, Elzhi, etc. just to name a few should be bigger artist than Jeezy, dipset, The Game, 50 Cent, but they're not. So Trick Trick got out of jail and came up with an idea: None of our artist shine, then you dudes can't come to my city and get shine... Unless you pay! (What kind of childish jealous shit is this?!):lol:

One of THE dumbest posts in the thread.:smh:

Last edited:

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Trick Trick seems like a fuck boy, can't compare him to a boss like J Prince, J Prince is like a mobsta, Trick is more like a street thug, different level.

Trick said a few cats have gone into Detroit and not pay taxes and he's waiting for the right time...more like, he couldn't gather up his support, you know he's weak on his own.

Someone asked me where Maino's doing shows, he definitely does more than Trick, name one song from Trick Trick.

Fam hadn't nobody thought of maino weak ass till you mentioned him. And I know your response he ain't weak he did time. I'm talking musically. That nigga is hot garbage. Now don't get me wrong trick trick ain't spit a hot verse in his life but he's finding ways to stay around unlike the artist you mentioned. Maino so irrelevant I'm surprised he ain't tried to respond to kendrick

$Money_XXL

International
International Member
Fam hadn't nobody thought of maino weak ass till you mentioned him. And I know your response he ain't weak he did time. I'm talking musically. That nigga is hot garbage. Now don't get me wrong trick trick ain't spit a hot verse in his life but he's finding ways to stay around unlike the artist you mentioned. Maino so irrelevant I'm surprised he ain't tried to respond to kendrick

:lol::lol:...I wasn't even bringing up him doing time, I just believe he's a knucklehead, bro seriously Maino is not hot musically but he is more relevant than Trick, how is Trick staying around? Him having a label with Charlie? That shit ain't going no where...no one wants to hear Charlie or Trick.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
got put in his place by beasley too lol
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/t0jeO0KjlKc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Obviously is a professional whereas the young dude is still wet behind the ears. He didn't seem scared to me. Besides If he were scared..he would have never said oh boy's name.

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If Trick Trick was from LA, Atlanta, or some shit, the same dudes in here would be bigging him up.
"Who is he?. He act like he can't be touched!"... I've never heard comments like this when Suge Knight had NY, Atlanta and the rest of you dudes shook!.

We have dope ass artist and for years the Hip Hop media has been overlooking our city letting wack artist from you all's cities shine. Royce, Black Milk, Elzhi, etc. just to name a few should be bigger artist than Jeezy, dipset, The Game, 50 Cent, but they're not. So Trick Trick got out of jail and came up with an idea: None of our artist shine, then you dudes can't come to my city and get shine... Unless you pay!

Nigga have several seats with this bullshit.
1st of all how you gonna fucking compare Trick Trick an unknown entity anywhere besides tha D to Suge Knight who had a rap empire under his control and was feared by major label cac CEOs during his reign???

Second didn't niggaz clown 40 Glocc(la) and Alley Boy/Ducktape (Atlanta) for trying to do tha same dumb ass shit????

All around FAIL in your reply my man.

brickwall92

Rising Star
Registered
:lol::lol:...I wasn't even bringing up him doing time, I just believe he's a knucklehead, bro seriously Maino is not hot musically but he is more relevant than Trick, how is Trick staying around? Him having a label with Charlie? That shit ain't going no where...no one wants to hear Charlie or Trick.

That shit is a front.... niggas "labels" don't do shit ,but they still eat:lol::lol:

dcman100

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he not talking bout big niggas like 50,diddy,jay etc. and its more common than you think. if you go to someones hood and shoot a video and you dont arrange some shit you got a problem.

So basically you're saying he's not talking about anybody with the power to laugh at the mofo for even thinking he's getting a cent from them. Lmao! He took a chain from some irrelevant fuck named young berg? LOL! Is that supposed to mean something? Man you dudes watch too much TV. Man I can tell you you diddy and Jay security is nothing to fuck with. They could shoot a video in Detroit tomorrow and let his country bumpkin show up to get his "taxes" lol dude and his everybody with him would be used as human mops. oh, yeah that's right, he's not talking about anybody who he knows would have him and his whole squatter Detroit family sweeping up their own teeth. This shit is so ridiculous it's funny. A tough guy that only tries shit with niggaz who won't fuck him up. Well doesn't that make you more of a bitch than tough? Lmao

keone

International Member
So basically you're saying he's not talking about anybody with the power to laugh at the mofo for even thinking he's getting a cent from them. Lmao! He took a chain from some irrelevant fuck named young berg? LOL! Is that supposed to mean something? Man you dudes watch too much TV. Man I can tell you you diddy and Jay security is nothing to fuck with. They could shoot a video in Detroit tomorrow and let his country bumpkin show up to get his "taxes" lol dude and his everybody with him would be used as human mops. oh, yeah that's right, he's not talking about anybody who he knows would have him and his whole squatter Detroit family sweeping up their own teeth. This shit is so ridiculous it's funny. A tough guy that only tries shit with niggaz who won't fuck him up. Well doesn't that make you more of a bitch than tough? Lmao

:yes:

but another thing that everybody forgets is that the rappers are doing it to themselves. they want to be hood. go on tv and radio and brag about it. niggas like 50, jay, diddy dont have time for that anymore. they are not going to put them self in a crazy position. or trying to prove to the world they hood.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
:yes:

but another thing that everybody forgets is that the rappers are doing it to themselves. they want to be hood. go on tv and radio and brag about it. niggas like 50, jay, diddy dont have time for that anymore. they are not going to put them self in a crazy position. or trying to prove to the world they hood.

Co sign and This dumb nigga trick trick know he can't put that funny style shit wit puff jay and fif

brickwall92

Rising Star
Registered
Co sign and This dumb nigga trick trick know he can't put that funny style shit wit puff jay and fif

He wouldn't even try it with fifty because 50 is under em... and em and trick trick roll together...

I do think it's wild how a unknown nigga got a song with eminem though and even got em to do a video... now think about eminems careers how much features does he do ? much less appear in videos that's not his.... Trick Trick... must be an original member of bmf or something

you heard about me.. you just didn't know it was me -trick trick

D town.. is this fool the j prince of Detroit ?

Last edited:

dcman100

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He wouldn't even try it with fifty because 50 is under em... and em and trick trick roll together...
]
50 is under trick trick? Man that's the most ridiculous shit I've heard in a while. 50 prob doesnt give two shits about this sharecropping Detroit nigga. I'm sure I'd 50 was asked."are you under trick trick?" He'd prob piss on himself from laughing so hard.

King Natty

Rising Star
Registered
50 is under trick trick? Man that's the most ridiculous shit I've heard in a while. 50 prob doesnt give two shits about this sharecropping Detroit nigga. I'm sure I'd 50 was asked."are you under trick trick?" He'd prob piss on himself from laughing so hard.

Under (Em)inem. Focus

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
I thought that was his real brother too. But I remember DMX bringing shorty out, Cap was already rapping he would have shouted out his lil bro, I'm thinking. Then this ↓

Actually Berg was plugged with LEP(bogus boys) back then called Low end productions and his crack head ass uncle did some sneaky shit and got berg signed to DMX's label BLoodline. When cap 1 was with motown( some of my best years) yung berg was a shorty so he wouldn't have shouted him out during his time in the mainstream,

brickwall92

Rising Star
Registered

You're a dumb ass nigga I never said 50 is under no fucking trick trick.. I said 50 is under em... and trick trick rolls with em.. ie they would be straight by association...

if trick trick is em's "goon" and 50 is under em.... ag fuck it.. dumb ass nigga:smh::smh:

wildlover85

Star
Registered

I do think it's wild how a unknown nigga got a song with eminem though and even got em to do a video... now think about eminems careers how much features does he do ? much less appear in videos that's not his.... Trick Trick... must be an original member of bmf or something

you heard about me.. you just didn't know it was me -trick trick

D town.. is this fool the j prince of Detroit ?

How so?

50 is worth 400 million.

Trick is worth a million dimes.

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually Berg was plugged with LEP(bogus boys) back then called Low end productions and his crack head ass uncle did some sneaky shit and got berg signed to DMX's label BLoodline. When cap 1 was with motown( some of my best years) yung berg was a shorty so he wouldn't have shouted him out during his time in the mainstream,

Yeah, I remember seeing a interview about Lep manager getting him in tune with DMX. But Cap is not his bro fam, maybe this interview will help↓