Trick Trick on payin taxes to come to detroit( no fly zone in Detroit) and more

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
And y'all know damn well that he's not shakin' down whites. Dr. Truth said a font full when he said that niggas will act in such manners towards their own kind all day long but won't get wrong w/these crackas like this. Hell, I've even asked some of da niggas that I know that're knee deep in da streets why that is on more than one occasions. I've never really gotten a logical answer. There isn't one. :smh:

But :lol: @ niggas thinkin' he's untouchable. Ain't NOBODY untouchable including that nigga Trick Trick.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
And y'all know damn well that he's not shakin' down whites. Dr. Truth said a font full when he said that niggas will act in such manners towards their own kind all day long but won't get wrong w/these crackas like this. Hell, I've even asked some of da niggas that I know that're knee deep in da streets why that is on more than one occasions. I've never really gotten a logical answer. There isn't one. :smh:

But :lol: @ niggas thinkin' he's untouchable. Ain't NOBODY untouchable including that nigga Trick Trick.
for them whites/police are the same thing. if you kill a white person on a block there are going to be 100 cops on the that block the same minute. while killing black person nobodies cares. its sad.

keone

International Member
nah.....Shotgun Suge is from Jersey.......claims to be a Grape St. Crip

oo i get it. so they asked him if he knows dude and he lied and then went on stage and said he knows dude. thats why they got pissed. lol aight.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
oo i get it. so they asked him if he knows dude and he lied and then went on stage and said he knows dude. thats why they got pissed. lol aight.

well it all started with a battle between Suge and Calico in Newark i think.....and Suge went in with a whole lot of bars dissin Proof. so when summer madness went down in Detroit and Arsonal battled Calico,....there was a redlight on Suge if he showed up,...but he didnt. So during Arsonal's first round verse, Trick interrupted him and shit.....sayin that Arsonal told him that he didnt know Suge....lol. So pretty much Arsonal denied even knowin his own homeboy once Trick confronted him about it before his battle.
:lol::lol:

K Luv

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't watch but is it ironic that Detroit didnt pay it's city taxes and went bankrupt lol

simonmarcel

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'm outta the loop like a mutha. I just found out trick trick and trick daddy are two different people. Whenever I saw a thread about trick trick(never heard of him outside of bgol), I thought it was one of trick daddy's nick names.:smh:

keone

International Member
well it all started with a battle between Suge and Calico in Newark i think.....and Suge went in with a whole lot of bars dissin Proof. so when summer madness went down in Detroit and Arsonal battled Calico,....there was a redlight on Suge if he showed up,...but he didnt. So during Arsonal's first round verse, Trick interrupted him and shit.....sayin that Arsonal told him that he didnt know Suge....lol. So pretty much Arsonal denied even knowin his own homeboy once Trick confronted him about it before his battle.
:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: shiitt he didnt wanted to get rocked:lol::lol::lol::lol:

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
You know white people off limits niggas like him shook of whites, but he'll go after other blacks. I hate shit like this.

:smh::smh::smh: Bad example. Thats like asking why niggas that hustle dont go post in High income neighborhoods to sell drugs,

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its the detroit in me that brings out my love for hoodrats..............i wanna fuck Charlie B standing up partial condom usuage........

brickwall92

Rising Star
Registered

you're full of shit.. Trick trick didn't get shot. from your own source... read nigga!!

He told WKQI-FM (95.5) on Monday morning that he was at home "restin' and chillin'." "I'm at home. I ain't left this house since Saturday." Trick told WKQI's "Mojo in the Morning" program Monday morning. Trick said he received a concerned phone call from his mother early Monday, after she had heard a report on television that her son had been shot. After he told her he was safe at home, Trick said his mother called WDIV-TV (Channel 4) and told them to stop reporting the story. As for why he had been linked to the shooting incident that reportedly left two wounded, "I'm still trying to figure that out," Trick said. (Detroit News)

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As far as the Young Turd thing goes, nobody in the Chi fucks with him on the steet shit(he wouldn't pull that shit with Bump J).Cap1 was extorting him and JoJo Capone stop fucking with him atfer he got into it with Manio. If You notice Manio is always with Jo Jo when he's in the Chi.......I remember hearing Jim Jones did have something to do with Trick getting hit, maybe that why Jo Jo don't fuck with Jimmy. Jo Jo, Manio and Trick are good. Seem like all 3 of them have the same personality

GianoJuan

Comandante en Jefe
BGOL Investor
So how is this dude different from Jimmy Henchman or J.Prince? Didn't people have to pay J when they went to Houston and shit? It seems like street dudes big boying their way into "legal" money on soft "industry" people. We all know half the rappers you see don't live that life so why wouldn't you take that bread if they too pussy to keep it :smh:

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Bad example, my ass. That shit is valid.

How so? He's extorting other rappers, is a good thing? No, but its on them. Dont rap about a life you are not about. Furthermore, how t can he extort a robin thicke or justin timberlake? He extorting dudes that play low level clubs. You think he extorting Jayz? Lil wayne? No, they're doing stadiums, not dealing with janky ass club promoters. Let him try and extort JT or RT watch how fast the police and feds be on his ass. Like I said niggas sell drugs in the hood allday when they could make more money setting up shop in high income neighborhood. No why they dont? Police aint having that shit in them neighborhoods.

brickwall92

Rising Star
Registered
Bad example, my ass. That shit is valid.

No it's not.... come on man.. if Legit black men are in there.. they deal with the police..much less some damn goons ?

be the shortest drug op off all time ,... and they don't give a fuck about calling the police about any "suspicious" activity

MrBee

Fat broads need NOT apply
Registered
1. What kind of 'Men' are yall riding this nigga dick like that? I mean, yall niggas sound like lil white girls talking about what Justin Bieber did...

damn...

2. We as a black community MUST stop glorifying criminals

That is all...

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
As far as the Young Turd thing goes, nobody in the Chi fucks with him on the steet shit(he wouldn't pull that shit with Bump J).Cap1 was extorting him and JoJo Capone stop fucking with him atfer he got into it with Manio. If You notice Manio is always with Jo Jo when he's in the Chi.......I remember hearing Jim Jones did have something to do with Trick getting hit, maybe that why Jo Jo don't fuck with Jimmy. Jo Jo, Manio and Trick are good. Seem like all 3 of them have the same personality

Why would cap1 extort his own brother?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

freshnclean

Rising Star
Registered

JFK and his brother were killed. You think this dude can't be touched
.:lol::lol:

#1 Rule of the streets is...Anybody can get touched.

All it takes is the right amount of money, person, and connections

:lol: nigga said maino. Where this nigga doin shows at

The same can be said for Trick I suppose

shit he strong-armed a record deal on Shady.

It was a mutual move, like in most situations similar.

Trick strong armed his way into the situation, and in return Em got Trick's goons on deck just in case he needs them

firefly

Star
Registered
He's low level. So low that the people who look up to him are dirt level.

He's an URBAN legend. white folks have 0 to fear. I'm sure he speaks proper english with them and stay on his best behavior. I don't show cowards and bullies love.

Everyone named in here that he has "extorted" ain't more than 5 foot 6. :lol: And he uses a posse to roll up on these people?

Y'all are too easily impressed. AND in a city like Detroit that need all the help and outside dollars they can get, yeah y'all put your faith in the right folks :lol:

Imagine if dude had some real power though and could actually organize some of these sheep, he could actually help out.