Trick Trick on payin taxes to come to detroit( no fly zone in Detroit) and more

twindro

Potential Star
Registered
he didn't go after yung turd lol he was in the club acting reckless talking cash shit the people at the club did.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Heard he had the beats put on the Lox few years back....

Shit I don't know fully but it ain't the first time somebody said that on here

Anyone care to explain?

Trick Trick’s relationship with the media has not always been smooth. Recent reports of a beef with D-Block have been doing the rounds, so The Situation gave Trick his chance to put things straight. “No I don’t have beef with D-Block. I had some misunderstandings with Styles P and some members of his entourage. It got out of hand and he disrespected the city of Detroit and Detroit is a city of low tolerance.” He continued: “Styles P shouted out ‘f*** y’all Detroit, D-Block and his b****’ so Detroit decided to whoop his ass. DB and me were trying to calm the situation down but it came out that me and him had a beef or a problem. I don’t have a problem with that man unless he has a problem with me. I don’t want to go to war with nobody,” he sustained, “but if I am going to war, I’m taking them to war. I ain’t playing no rap albums back and forth.”

It has also been alleged that Miami’s had problems with Trick Trick a couple of years back because of the similarity in their names. A couple of months later, there was a public beat down of Trick Daddy in Detroit. How did the feud develop and did Trick Trick play a part in that beat down? “When I was in Miami, Trick Daddy had his guys try to rob me and take my jewellery, but they were so slow, their robbery tactics suck. I rap for my city and my city raps for me. He disrespected a person from Detroit and when you do that you don’t just have to worry about that person, you have to worry about the whole city.” So what’s the situation like now between the Tricks? “As far as I’m concerned, it’s over. My people did what they did and he don’t want to go no further. This is not a game, this ain’t about rap. It’s the fact that an entertainer as a person had to do some slick sh*t. He got his ass whooped as a person, not as a rap artist. People have to deal with the consequences of the things they do.”

Trick Trick’s also famously been on trial for murder, something that obviously strikes a nerve with the Detroit rapper, since he has maintained to this day that he was framed by the authorities. During his stint in jail, Trick decided to use his time constructively. “I spent my time concentrating on my case and writing. I looked back on my life and it was flashing before my eyes, ’cos they weren’t just trying to get me two years in prison, they were trying to get me life in prison. It was a time to reflect on life and to get my priorities in order. Was I going to chase my dream or was I going to stay in the street?”
http://www.thesituation.co.uk/us_interviews/05/trick_trick/trick_trick.html

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: I'm dyin'.....Trick Trick name run around the game like he the Boogeyman and shit. :lol: I've heard so much shit....I hear done nigga say he was responsible for killing Osama Bin Laden. Just all kinds of crazy shit.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
:lol: I'm dyin'.....Trick Trick name run around the game like he the Boogeyman and shit. :lol: I've heard so much shit....I hear done nigga say he was responsible for killing Osama Bin Laden. Just all kinds of crazy shit.

niggas acting like this is el chapo or Pete rollack. Fuck outta here with this fuck shit about beat downs. He ain't cutting off niggas heads with dull machetes. Fuck all pussy ass rappers allowing this bully shit.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no clue,If I was a rapper I would fly right over Detroit because I'm not about to pay taxes to some local hoodlum why has on 1500 dollar shades but can't fix his mouth.

:smh:Same dude that beat down Trick Daddy at his club and when he arrived in Miami Trick was going to have his ass murdered if he would of blew them stop lights...so what that tells you do dirt get done dirty.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
niggas acting like this is el chapo or Pete rollack. Fuck outta here with this fuck shit about beat downs. He ain't cutting off niggas heads with dull machetes. Fuck all pussy ass rappers allowing this bully shit.

:lol: Yea man....niggas love being in fear. :lol: I wouldn't even go to the muthafucka before I pay him a cent. If Big Sean ain't gotta pay shit the fuck I look like paying? :lol:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
:lol: Yea man....niggas love being in fear. :lol: I wouldn't even go to the muthafucka before I pay him a cent. If Big Sean ain't gotta pay shit the fuck I look like paying? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What did angry hitler say about big Sean, he raps like he's trying to convince niggas to not beat his ass.:lol::lol::lol:

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder if BG had to pay cause he was running all types of work through there
probably murked some D niggaz to.Hell he was caught in tha process of trying to murk someone.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
... and you Chicago niggas let your jewelry go on tour... WITHOUT YOU...

Courtesy of Trick Trick... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Someone should ask him why he don't shake down white artists, and like someone else said, does he pay when he goes to other cities? If not, rappers and their crews in other cities should NEVER EVER get on another track selling wolf tickets again.
:smh:

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I wonder if BG had to pay cause he was running all types of work through there
probably murked some D niggaz to.Hell he was caught in tha process of trying to murk someone.

Naw bg wasn't paying shit. He fucked with showboat. And that got his hood pass approved

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Where is the clip of the url battle that was here and dude got scared straight when trick walked in because he had said some reckless shit about proof getting killed

brickwall92

Rising Star
Registered
:lol::lol::lol:

Someone should ask him why he don't shake down white artists, and like someone else said, does he pay when he goes to other cities? If not, rappers and their crews in other cities should NEVER EVER get on another track selling wolf tickets again.
:smh:

Other cities ? how much people know who trick trick is ? this whole rapping shit is a front

you can tell when someone doesn't care if they sell.. because they're making money in other ways..but if he keeps this shit.. remember he said a few artist haven't been showing love.. ie paying.. so he's going to give them a few times to get correct... or the boys are going to see them

well that just brings war.. Niggas from the d aren't the only wild city... so if they go out of town.. it could be the same situation ..

vandamation

Rising Star
Registered
Where is the clip of the url battle that was here and dude got scared straight when trick walked in because he had said some reckless shit about proof getting killed

The 'SHOTGUN SUGE line come at the 17:50 mark... :yes:

... and Props to Calicoe for stepping up and calming that shit down... :yes:

brickwall92

Rising Star
Registered

The 'SHOTGUN SUGE line come at the 17:50 mark... :yes:

... and Props to Calicoe for stepping up and calming that shit down... :yes:

Looks at the crowd.... my nigga suge got that shotgun....:lol::lol:

shit could have gone realllllllllll bad and the person he held down wasn't even there :lol: supposdely calicoe stayed with arsonal.. to make sure he got back after the battle to the airport

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Good lookin with the video fam. Dude changed his tune quick. "A yo watch them niggaz" :lol:

$Money_XXL

International
International Member
I'm yet to hear a song from this cat in all of these years, who is he extorting? Nigga damn near 40 years old still on this dumb shit, the problem didn't start from this youth they just took it to the next level.

He damn sure ain't extorting cats like Maino.

brickwall92

Rising Star
Registered
I'm yet to hear a song from this cat in all of these years, who is he extorting? Nigga damn near 40 years old still on this dumb shit, the problem didn't start from this youth they just took it to the next level.

Maino is a wild boy...did 10 years for kidnapping some one at age 16

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor

:lol: nigga said maino. Where this nigga doin shows at

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Maino's crazy as fuck. I remember that show on MTV where that white bol followed him around Brooklyn and Maino ended up choking him out and pinning him up against the wall smacking him in the face for no reason at all.:lol::lol:

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
Roll through the D and act a fool in one of the spots then you will see who he is

Yeah I worked in the D for a couple years at Hot 107.5 Trick is not to be fucked with. Charges never stick and witnesses never say shit

Last edited:

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Maino's crazy as fuck. I remember that show on MTV where that white bol followed him around Brooklyn and Maino ended up choking him out and pinning him up against the wall smacking him in the face for no reason at all.:lol::lol:

That may be true. But I'm saying he ain't doin no shows no where for anybody to extort him. Rappin in the shower don't count

john blackcorn

Rising Star
Registered
this niggas :smh: niggas like him are the reason why certain spots cant get on with the music shit. u got some bully ass nigga in a city that pretty much says if u eat then give me my cut. detroit has a lot of fuckin talent but niggas like trick trick do more damage than good. they rather the whole city bow down to him than strive and be succesful

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
So he basically saying he extort niggas for A living? Somebody going put a few slugs in his bitch ass