TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

Potential Star
Registered
Yikes. It's literally in the first paragraph. If this contract is real, man it's going to open up all new conversations around him lying, is 4800.00 worth all this, and how people don't read contracts.

Again if you host Surrogates what would be on their agenda? He got a lot of explaining to do to his customers.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Again if you host Surrogates what would be on their agenda? He got a lot of explaining to do to his customers.
Dude, thought he was going to get a free payday with the publicity but that shit quickly backfire on him and like I stated a few days ago, he forgot his business is in Atlanta

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GRlZcKNaUAARxQk

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's crazy to me that the press is still pushing this dropping out narrative, but every time they've talked to people, they basically say the same thing: stay the course.

If we can keep sane heads in control of things, at some point we need to deal with the issues around news media and their ability (or inability) to remain objective. Although with corporate interests being so prominent, the ship may have sailed on that (although tackling corporate abuse would not be the worst idea either).

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
187 pages and he's still the leading candidate? lmao. your wet fantasy obsession is not working out the way you want it huh.

fuck him and stop wasting your time on him. time to look in the mirror and build for us without trusting white folks

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

House Democrat is proposing a constitutional amendment to reverse Supreme Court’s immunity decision

WASHINGTON (AP) — A leading House Democrat is preparing a constitutional amendment in response to the Supreme Court’s landmark immunity ruling, seeking to reverse the decision “and ensure that no president is above the law.”

Rep. Joseph Morelle of New York, the top Democrat on the House Administration Committee, sent a letter to colleagues informing them of his intent to file the resolution, which would kickstart what’s traditionally a cumbersome amendment process.

DSC_0424.jpg

“This amendment will do what SCOTUS failed to do — prioritize our democracy,” Morelle said in a statement to AP.

In referring to Donald Trump, Morelle said the former president “must be held accountable for his decisions. I urge my colleagues to support my amendment and stand with me on the front line to protect our democracy.”

Last edited:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Haha ha

Imagine if they were black... :(
Well, a black family would have seen all of those white people with red hats on they would have immediately turned around and jump in their car left quickly. The movie only would lasted only five seconds.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well, a black family would have seen all of those white people with red hats on they would have immediately turned around and jump in their car left quickly. The movie only would lasted only five seconds.
Capitalism is a contemporaneous word for Greed and Gluttony. The gods have made it accessible to everyone. That’s why it is a virus. What is an antiviral?

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dude, thought he was going to get a free payday with the publicity but that shit quickly backfire on him and like I stated a few days ago, he forgot his business is in Atlanta

All the 'splainin in the world he's doing won't help when forgetting what side your bread is buttered on in the ATL.