TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The mainstream media is obsessed with JoeyB's slight studder at an inconsequential (to actual voters) debate, while ignoring that the 34-COUNT FELON wants to nationalize the bad experiment in NY that was ruled unconstitutional:

Second, to qualify for this new funding and all other Justice Department grants, I will insist that local jurisdictions return to proven common sense policing measures, such as stop and frisk— very simple—you stop them and you frisk them, strictly enforcing existing gun laws against convicted felons, cracking down on the open use of illegal drugs, and cooperating with ICE to get criminal aliens off our streets and get them out of our country.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

87299177-13631849-image-m-26_1720909176290.jpg

87299279-13631849-image-a-29_1720909245044.jpg

87299159-0-image-m-1_1720908961112.jpg

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

87299177-13631849-image-m-26_1720909176290.jpg

87299279-13631849-image-a-29_1720909245044.jpg

87299159-0-image-m-1_1720908961112.jpg
I think this was bullshit, but on the other hand, there’s a lot of people wants him unalive. I hate to be mean, but I wish that this was real.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Jack Smith is quickly taking this to the appeals court as I always tell y’all with national security shit and him best friends with some dictators in the world. They are not going to let this go under the table.

I hope they overturn this bitch's decision. This bitch is getting away with murder in broad daylight! :angry:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I hope they overturn this bitch's decision. This bitch is getting away with murder in broad daylight! :angry:
You know for her to pull this shit after what happened supposedly happened to him. Saturday was dead dead giveaway on what she was doing. Then again the other judges was telling her to drop the case so it can move on to the appeals court because she kept bullshitting

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know for her to pull this shit after what happened supposedly happened to him. Saturday was dead dead giveaway on what she was doing. Then again the other judges was telling her to drop the case so it can move on to the appeals court because she kept bullshitting
If I had to guess, she probably had it queued up for the start of the convention. The weekend would have put doubts into anyone else's mind, but apparently it just steeled here resolve.

It shouldn't hold up under an appeal, but it's still bad optics as far as holding Trump accountable is concerned.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
If I had to guess, she probably had it queued up for the start of the convention. The weekend would have put doubts into anyone else's mind, but apparently it just steeled here resolve.

It shouldn't hold up under an appeal, but it's still bad optics as far as holding Trump accountable is concerned.
They need to investigate that jealous because she definitely was compromised

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend

That bitch needs to be kicked off of that case and they should consider bringing charges on her!