TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend

Donald Trump faces revised US indictment in election subversion case!​

WASHINGTON, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Donald Trump was hit by a new federal indictment on Tuesday in his bid to overturn his 2020 election defeat, with prosecutors narrowing their approach after a U.S. Supreme Court ruling that former presidents have broad immunity form criminal prosecution.
U.S. Special Counsel Jack Smith's team obtained a new indictment in the Washington case.
The revised indictment lays out the same four charges it brought against the Republican former president last year focusing on Trump's role as a political candidate seeking reelection, rather than as the president at the time.

The Supreme Court ruled on July 1 that Trump cannot be prosecuted for actions that were within his constitutional powers as president.
Attorneys for Trump did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
The revised indictment no longer includes allegations that Trump sought to pressure the U.S. Justice Department in his bid to overturn his election defeat, an apparent effort to keep the prosecution alive after the high court found that Trump could not be prosecuted for that conduct.

This indictment, like the initial one, accuses Trump of a multi-part conspiracy to block the certification of his election defeat to Democratic President Joe Biden.
Trump is again seeking election as the Republican candidate, this time in a race against Democratic Vice President Kamala Harris. The election takes place on Nov. 5 this year.
The case was presented to a new grand jury, one that had not heard evidence from the original case, said a Justice Department spokesman.

The new version of the indictment hinges on key testimony and evidence from witnesses largely outside the federal government, such as former Arizona House Speaker Rusty Bowers, whom the indictment says was pressured by Trump and a co-conspirator to call a special session to hold a hearing based on bogus assertions of voter fraud.

:lol2: :lol2:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this sad, they just grasping for straws at this point, they fucked UP BIG TIME

by MISSING THIER SHOT....at an assassination attempt...

anything they do at this point is mega MOOT, even though they tryin to come off

as factual, they are just grasping for straws, throwing shit at walls to see what sticks...

those that plotted that weak ass assassination attempt are shitting bricks right now....

they KNOW trump knows who the players are, and they are running scared.. because

as president, he is hunting them DOWN.. and thats going to be CRAZY.... all the democratic

elite weirdos running scared as fuck ...

and sounding stupid, how long muthafuckas been waiting for trump to go to jail....

and muthafuckas like EASY B STILL WAITING....
laughing-emoji.gif

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
this sad, they just grasping for straws at this point, they fucked UP BIG TIME

by MISSING THIER SHOT....at an assassination attempt...

anything they do at this point is mega MOOT, even though they tryin to come off

as factual, they are just grasping for straws, throwing shit at walls to see what sticks...

those that plotted that weak ass assassination attempt are shitting bricks right now....

they KNOW trump knows who the players are, and they are running scared.. because

as president, he is hunting them DOWN.. and thats going to be CRAZY.... all the democratic

elite weirdos running scared as fuck ...

and sounding stupid, how long muthafuckas been waiting for trump to go to jail....

and muthafuckas like EASY B STILL WAITING....
laughing-emoji.gif

C'mon bruh, I try to give you every benefit of the doubt... you really aren't this stupid, are you?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
C'mon bruh, I try to give you every benefit of the doubt... you really aren't this stupid, are you?
cmon bruh,

show me how "stupid" I aren't...

Prove it..

Show me that Democratic Intelligence....

Whats wrong with what I stated?

Or you just making no substance hollow replies like most die hard

democrats..

they just resort to trying to kill the messenger, when the message too far above their pigeon heads,

you one of those???

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Get ready for a flood of posts about how Democrats are the real racist and black people should not vote for them, and anyone who makes such a post is not a coon and they are not sheep who follow mainstream media.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump campaign says the former president believes 'anyone convicted of a crime' should be jailed

The comment was in response to reports of a Trump clemency recipient being convicted of a domestic violence-related charge. Trump was convicted this year in his hush money case.

By Megan Lebowitz
September 4, 2024

240903-donald-trump-se-1115a-1d5d9d.jpg

Donald Trump at his trial at Manhattan Criminal Court on April 23. He was convicted on 34 Felony counts

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend

Judge delays Trump’s sentencing until after the election​

Former President Donald Trump will not be sentenced in his New York criminal case until after the 2024 election, Judge Juan Merchan announced Friday, explaining that his decision to delay the sentencing is in part to avoid any appearance of affecting the outcome of the presidential race.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Former President Donald Trump will not be sentenced in his New York criminal case until after the 2024 election, Judge Juan Merchan announced Friday, explaining that his decision to delay the sentencing is in part to avoid any appearance of affecting the outcome of the presidential race.

That's some bullshit
Trump himself stated that convicted criminals deserve jail time

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
That's some bullshit
Trump himself stated that convicted criminals deserve jail time

I hate to admit it, but I think Judge Merchan did the right thing. He didn't want the appearance of trying to influence the election results. The way it looks, trump is going to get clobbered in November anyway, trump will get what's coming to him!

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I hate to admit it, but I think Judge Merchan did the right thing. He didn't want the appearance of trying to influence the election results. The way it looks, trump is going to get clobbered in November anyway, trump will get what's coming to him!
As I said earlier a few minutes after I heard that I was pissed and then my full brain kicked in and I was like you know what this is actually a good thing. But when he loses oh boy they are going to lower the boom on him. He may try to run out of this country on November 6.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fucked up, but he’s going to lose, so it’ll go forward along with the other cases.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Fucked up, but he’s going to lose, so it’ll go forward along with the other cases.
As I just said after November 5, they are going to come out to him hard. This is why he is losing the little man. He has left Kamala threw a huge wrench into his operation.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We can only hope for that
We'll see how it plays out though

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe that is how it will hash out in theory, but part of me is also worried that some higher ups will want to some kind of pity or mercy, since "he won't be a problem anymore". Kinda like Nixon, but this is a little more complex than the Nixon situation, because Nixon at least knew when to step down and basically stayed out of harm's way for the rest of his life.