TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

images

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
:lol:...he would have been better off using the old "my account was hacked" excuse.

This guy just can't shut his mouth.

Maybe he's going for the insanity defense after all.
He knows 30% of this shitty country believes everything he says.

I turned to Faux news this week, and the idiotic banter, gaslighting and nonsensical drivel I saw was astounding. The fact that this is the highest rated "news" show in America says a lot.

But then I remembered the people I personally know, and family members that are glued to that shit, and the simplicity of how their brains work.

He knows America isn't going to throw him in jail, drug test him, or hold him accountable. All of this is show for his base. They are admitting he is lying about the election and people are still voting for him.

Think about that. All this stop the steal, kill Mike Pence and destroy the Capitol shit was all lies, that's his defense. Sadly it's working.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I turned to Faux news this week, and the idiotic banter, gaslighting and nonsensical drivel I saw was astounding. The fact that this is the highest rated "news" show in America says a lot.

But then I remembered the people I personally know, and family members that are glued to that shit, and the simplicity of how their brains work.

He knows America isn't going to throw him in jail, drug test him, or hold him accountable. All of this is show for his base. They are admitting he is lying about the election and people are still voting for him.

Think about that. All this stop the steal, kill Mike Pence and destroy the Capitol shit was all lies, that's his defense. Sadly it's working.
Because they want their slaves back.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor

Indeed. The reichpublicans, tools of the ultrarich, have been dumbing down amerikkka for decades. And now we have millions of people bereft of critical thinking skills.