Trump Says he didnt know Kamala was black

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
The orange turd has ZERO brains. All we have to do is sit back and watch the clown show. I can't believe he even had a first term.

This mother fucka's ego is too large for him to contain himself! We are witnessing a self implosion in slow motion! Why would ANYONE take this racist POS seriously, is beyond my comprehension.

:lol2: :lol2:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The orange turd has ZERO brains. All we have to do is sit back and watch the clown show. I can't believe he even had a first term.

This mother fucka's ego is too large for him to contain himself! We are witnessing a self implosion in slow motion! Why would ANYONE take this racist POS seriously, is beyond my comprehension.

People said exactly the same thing when won last time....never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

See Below

Maga cult gonna love that he went and was combative, in their mind this is a win. Smh!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

This crakkka really has zero fucks ta give. :smh:

wZ7zlF.jpg

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol2: :lol2:
You don't believe white people are racist enough to want to destroy the country as long as it hurts people of color?