Trump Says he didnt know Kamala was black

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
These fools just want to vote for a democrat because of symbolism, that’s all. Nothing more nothing less. Symbolism is more important to these fools than actual tangibles.

These niggaz need to feel this illusion of equality so they can feel good and pretend things are getting better.

Even though the Biden/Harris and Obama/Biden administration didn’t do shit but ignored and talked down to these clowns for a total of 12 years and they still up here wanting Harris in office.

Biden, Obama, Clinton and Harris has done more harm to you niggaz than Trump has ever done! They’ve flooded your cities with illegals to replace you in every city. They mass incarcerated you. They’ve ignored you and has given other groups resources and you nothing. You get shot up by police and these democrats don’t give a fig.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
These fools just want to vote for a democrat because of symbolism, that’s all. Nothing more nothing less. Symbolism is more important to these fools than actual tangibles.

These niggaz need to feel this illusion of equality so they can feel good and pretend things are getting better.

Even though the Biden/Harris and Obama/Biden administration didn’t do shit but ignored and talked down to these clowns for a total of 12 years and they still up here wanting Harris in office.

Biden, Obama, Clinton and Harris has done more harm to you niggaz than Trump has ever done! They’ve flooded your cities with illegals to replace you in every city. They mass incarcerated you. They’ve ignored you and has given other groups resources and you nothing. You get shot up by police and these democrats don’t give a fig.
IMG-1202.jpg

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
I bet these barbershop cats don't even vote, let alone registered
Yep.

If memory serves (been cutting my own hair for a while now), most men you see in a Black barbershop talking about politics, current events, women, sports, etc., tend to be the SAME PEOPLE who show up every day (often with an open beer discreetly stowed under the seat) while the barber cuts OTHER people's hair.

But I am from Detroit. Your mileage may vary.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You vote democratic??

Your best interest is a faggot agenda and free tax payer money give away to the likes if Ukraine and Israel ????

If sooo

That's some demonic anti American shit you on!!!

I never said anything about fags (even tho you boy's VP is rocking eye-liner) and Israel as being part of my interests. You're a never-voter right? We're done with this exchange. Waste of my time. I see that WILD double space is beginning to grow, so again, we're done, man.

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

When's your next flight?

628d73feb44891205491d107_uc.jpeg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never said anything about fags (even tho you boy's VP is rocking eye-liner) and Israel as being part of my interests. You're a never-voter right? We're done with this exchange. Waste of my time. I see that WILD double space is beginning to grow, so again, we're done, man.

Ha Haaa you are psychotic, you keep doing the same shit and expecting different results... LOL

well Im on team.. FUCK YO FEELING TANGIBLES OR ELSE!!

fuck all this dark face in a high place that does NOTHING but be a dark face in a high place.. that shit is played out..

fuck you democratic party and its love of FAKE kniggas

and hatred of REAL STRAIGHT KNIGGAS ESPECIALLY MEN,

they hate ALL STRAIGHT NORMAL FOLKS,

but have A SICK OBSESSION WITH STRAIGHT BRUHS....

hey where you from..??

Im noticing a pattern with you die hard democrats... if ya aint sexually confused, yall

lowkey NOT from Here!!

so being a commie faggot makes sense to yall.. YALL DONT KNOW OR UNDERSTAND FREEDOM!!!

so yall need to sit the fuck down

AND LET BE THAT DO,

DO WHAT WE DO!!!

thats why SLAVERY DOESNT EXSIT HERE,

BUT DOES DAMN NEAR EVERYWHERE ELSE...

and I think its folks like you, TRYING TO FUCK UP

OUR FREE WAY OF LIFE..

so WHERE YOU FROM, BE HONEST???

Where are your grand parents from.. I bet its NOT here???

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ha Haaa you are psychotic, you keep doing the same shit and expecting different results... LOL

well Im on team.. FUCK YO FEELING TANGIBLES OR ELSE!!

fuck all this dark face in a high place that does NOTHING but be a dark face in a high place.. that shit is played out..

fuck you democratic party and its love of FAKE kniggas

and hatred of REAL STRAIGHT KNIGGAS ESPECIALLY MEN,

they hate ALL STRAIGHT NORMAL FOLKS,

but have A SICK OBSESSION WITH STRAIGHT BRUHS....

hey where you from..??

Im noticing a pattern with you die hard democrats... if ya aint sexually confused, yall

lowkey NOT from Here!!

so being a commie faggot makes sense to yall.. YALL DONT KNOW OR UNDERSTAND FREEDOM!!!

so yall need to sit the fuck down

AND LET BE THAT DO,

DO WHAT WE DO!!!

thats why SLAVERY DOESNT EXSIT HERE,

BUT DOES DAMN NEAR EVERYWHERE ELSE...

and I think its folks like you, TRYING TO FUCK UP

OUR FREE WAY OF LIFE..

so WHERE YOU FROM, BE HONEST???

Where are your grand parents from.. I bet its NOT here???

And as expected, the double-spaced wilderness that was festering. Thanks but NO thanks :cheers:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
If Kamala Harris gets in office you suckers get exactly what you deserve. I don’t want to hear you complain about reparations, racism, you can’t get jobs, illegals getting money and other resources, the economy, gas prices, illegals flooding US cities taking up areas from black people, police killings of black people and police brutality, and everything else.

She even insults you with stereotypes like greens, fried chicken and hot sauce to get your attention. She be having Meagan the Stallion twerking when she should be talking business to you, policies. Etc. She’s never done that with other groups cause she respects them.

So I don’t want to hear it. Shes gonna look out for the Indian American community and other immigrants while avoid you suckers. All you fools care about is symbolism of putting a supposed black face in office.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
If Kamala Harris gets in office you suckers get exactly what you deserve. I don’t want to hear you complain about reparations, racism, you can’t get jobs, illegals getting money and other resources, the economy, gas prices, illegals flooding US cities taking up areas from black people, police killings of black people and police brutality, and everything else.

She even insults you with stereotypes like greens, fried chicken and hot sauce to get your attention. She be having Meagan the Stallion twerking when she should be talking business to you, policies. Etc. She’s never done that with other groups cause she respects them.

So I don’t want to hear it. Shes gonna look out for the Indian American community and other immigrants while avoid you suckers. All you fools care about is symbolism of putting a supposed black face in office.
tumblr_m69bbtbBRA1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They looking bored as fuck at his rally.

Bored AF. It's always suspicious where there is no full pan when attempting to brag about attendance at an event. A Black Twitter user, @BehizyTweets posted those FAKE NEWS angles in an effort to help someone who says the word "Blaaaaack" with disdain during the NABJ visit. WIERD. Can't make this shit up.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nice try with the strategic angles. Here is the full pan while Trump was speaking

In comparison to much more energy, when VP Harris was speaking....

Trump talking bout NO MORE COMMIE MANDATES..

and Kamala talkin about..

Throw yo hands in the air, and get some black girls to shake their asses on stage..

IM VOTING FOR THE FUCK THE VACCINE MANDATES AND LOCKDOWN GUY!!

YALL JUST FUCKIN STUPID AND EASILY AMUSED...

GOING TO A POLITCAL RALLY TO SEE A RAP CONCERT..

dont even KNOW WHEN FOLKS ARE TALKING

DOWN TO YOU..

STUPID IS

AS

SUPID DOES

AND STUPID

VOTES

DEMOCRATIC

AGAIN

AND

AGAIN

DONT

B

STUPID!!

VOTE FOR THE GUY THAT IS FIGHTING FOR YOUR FREEDOM...

not the confused cock sucker that wants you to twerk before

you get fucked in the ass for your tax dollars to be giving away..

and laundered through bullshit wars, so the wealthy can continue

to get wealthy and all we get is

INFLATION!!

ONLY AN ENEMY OF AMERICA VOTES DEMOCRATIC AT THIS POINT

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
where your parents from... Ukraine? were they American??

Trump talking bout NO MORE COMMIE MANDATES..

and Kamala talkin about..

Throw yo hands in the air, and get some black girls to shake their asses on stage..

IM VOTING FOR THE FUCK THE VACCINE MANDATES AND LOCKDOWN GUY!!

YALL JUST FUCKIN STUPID AND EASILY AMUSED...

GOING TO A POLITCAL RALLY TO SEE A RAP CONCERT..

dont even KNOW WHEN FOLKS ARE TALKING

DOWN TO YOU..

STUPID IS

AS

SUPID DOES

AND STUPID

VOTES

DEMOCRATIC

AGAIN

AND

AGAIN

DONT

B

STUPID!!

VOTE FOR THE GUY THAT IS FIGHTING FOR YOUR FREEDOM...

not the confused cock sucker that wants you to twerk before

you get fucked in the ass for your tax dollars to be giving away..

and laundered through bullshit wars, so the wealthy can continue

to get wealthy and all we get is

INFLATION!!

ONLY AN ENEMY OF AMERICA VOTES DEMOCRATIC AT THIS POINT

Short Circuit Movie Gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

thats funny to you.. OK... have it... but seriously...

Are you American??

Im seeing a pattern with you die hard democrats..

If you aint sexually confused, you are a selfish female, who only thinkin of herself instead of the

big picture.., or ultimately from somewhere that dont understand what LIVING FREE is like,

REAL AMERICANS GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE OVER THE STEERING WHEEL...!!

flighty bitches and heartless eunuchs have RUN THEIR COURSE..

FLIGHTY foolish females fags or foreigners

YOU GOTTA BE ONE....sheeeet you probably all rolled into one:lol:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
thats funny to you.. OK... have it... but seriously...

Are you American??

Im seeing a pattern with you die hard democrats..

If you aint sexually confused, you are a selfish female, who only thinkin of herself instead of the

big picture.., or ultimately from somewhere that dont understand what LIVING FREE is like,

REAL AMERICANS GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE OVER THE STEERING WHEEL...!!

flighty bitches and heartless eunuchs have RUN THEIR COURSE..

FLIGHTY foolish females fags or foreigners

YOU GOTTA BE ONE....sheeeet you probably all rolled into one:lol:

YARN | Input! | Short Circuit 2 | Video gifs by quotes | f5f60744 | 紗