Trump Says he didnt know Kamala was black

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How she gonna be on CPT da fuck they

Slipping in the indoctrination process..

Even I would be on time it's called professionalism

Something you die hard democrats are lackin

These days..

Sister came off too robotic and puppet like .

Typical democratic bot..

My reputation..HA..

Yea it's called unfuckwitable..when it comes to you democratic bots

Lol

1. I'm not a registered Democrat, but I consistently vote for my interests.

2. Trump was the cause of the delay, as mentioned previously.

3. "unfuckwitable"? :lol: Ok, live your own truth :lol:

Last edited:

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Although Trump may not understand all of this history, Collins said that “he understands enough to know because Harris is mixed-race, highly educated and a woman, he can claim she’s not really Black.”

and it will resonate with mofokrs just as stupid as he is.

just read this and other threads
And he's surrounded by stupid mothafuckas who are slightly smarter than he is. No doubt one them were in his ears.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
You can see that on this board all day everyday. It'll be 10 new fuck trump threads today alone

51ydLAOjS8L.jpg

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
every 4 years the same mofokrs come out of the dirt like Cicadas.

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

still applies
Tell me what I said wrong. I noticed you haven’t disputed what I said. You just responded with bullshit. So tell me what great things are Harris gonna do for black Americans that’s she’s doing now.

Or, you suckers having your typical pipe-dream every four years with a democrat who’s doing nothing but harming your stupid ass.

All she has to do is come around you idiots every four years and eat chicken with hot sauce and you definitely got your vote!

I gotta say a lot of black people are stupid. With all this influx of illegals to places like New York and Chicago here to replace you, black people ignored by democrats, etc, you’re still up here like a fucking fool ready to put this hoe in office.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tell me what I said wrong. I noticed you haven’t disputed what I said. You just responded with bullshit. So tell me what great things are Harris gonna do for black Americans that’s she’s doing now.

Or, you suckers having your typical pipe-dream every four years with a democrat who’s doing nothing but harming your stupid ass.

All she has to do is come around you idiots every four years and eat chicken with hot sauce and you definitely got your vote!

I gotta say a lot of black people are stupid. With all this influx of illegals to places like New York and Chicago here to replace you, black people ignored by democrats, etc, you’re still up here like a fucking fool ready to put this hoe in office.

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor

juelz-talking.gif

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Notice how he wasn't saying anything racist to appeal to the far right. Try again.

This is still 20 years after he was sued for denying rental units to Black families and the media didn't cover it.
It was public record and no one gave a fuck.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And which outlet covered it before he ran for President? Name one media outlet that reported on it. Furthermore, why should we vote for someone who did that?

You may not give a fuck about something like that. Other people do.
You already voted for Jim Crow Joe so you're just being selective about your racism. Which outlet covered his his racist history before he ran for president? Cracka told you that you're weren't Black if you didn't vote for him and you couldn't wait to vote for the man with the kkk mentor.

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
You already voted for Jim Crow Joe so you're just being selective about your racism. Cracka told you that you're weren't Black if you didn't vote for him and you couldn't wait to vote for the man with the kkk mentor.
The other choice was Trump so, yeah, I voted for Biden. I never carried water for Biden the way you're doing for Trump though. Scouring Twitter for pro-Trump shit.

You're not voting against anyone, you're voting for Trump because you like him.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The other choice was Trump so, yeah, I voted for Biden. I never carried water for Biden the way you're doing for Trump though. Scouring Twitter for pro-Trump shit.

You're not voting against anyone, you're voting for Trump because you like him.
You just like your racists with a D next to their name. Believe me, I am definitely voting against the democrats because their policies are terrible. And I do like Trump, just like Reverend Al and the other dummies did before they had to fall in line with the democrat propaganda machine.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Notice how no one hated him until the democrats and media (same thing) told you too.
You crazy, the only people that didn't have shit t say were people that didn't know anything about him until The Apprentice.

New York mofokrs knew the Russian connection started after the Italian mob bosses got knocked and Trump started getting his money from the Russian mobsters cause he couldn't get shit from banks

And he was always a racist.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You already voted for Jim Crow Joe so you're just being selective about your racism. Which outlet covered his his racist history before he ran for president? Cracka told you that you're weren't Black if you didn't vote for him and you couldn't wait to vote for the man with the kkk mentor.
You ain't black if you vote for Trump.

Hmmm a mentor that was KKK or a father that was KKK.

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
You just like your racists with a D next to their name. Believe me, I am definitely voting against the democrats because their policies are terrible. And I do like Trump, just like Reverend Al and the other dummies did before they had to fall in line with the democrat propaganda machine.
You like Trump by your own admission and said you don't give a fuck that he denied Black families rental units. You lost your rights to call anyone a racist at this point.

You like racists. They're your people.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You like Trump by your own admission and said you don't give a fuck that he denied Black families rental units. You lost your rights to call anyone a racist at this point.

You like racists. They're your people.
And you vote for them. Happily.