Trump Says he didnt know Kamala was black

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I would also point out the insanity of the RNC trying to pass Amber Rose off as a "woman of color" (Van Jones's words) while questioning Kamala Harris's racial identity. And, what's worse, using Trump, the worse person for this job, to do the questioning.

If Trump and the GOP were smart, they'd leave the racial identity attacks to Black MAGA. White people questioning any Black/non-white person's racial makeup and telling Black/ non-white people "she's not one of you" is not a good look.
The dog and pony show is what I mock although some may take it as picking a side. This election has been totally unconventional within the last few weeks.

Amber Rose got up there speaking for Trump, but we all know she does anything for her bank account. I remember when 50 Cent said he turned down money(half a million) from Trump's team because they wanted him to endorse him officially. So, when I saw Amber Rose up there switching sides all of a sudden I knew what was up with that lol.

I actually think Trump or his team must have recently seen Judge Joe Brown's interview questioning her heritage because it was like mere hours before it was uploaded online.

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
The reason I brought up the Creole argument is that Tariq himself has tried to separate Creoles from the rest of the Black American community by saying we are Haitians, which is not true because while some Louisiana Creoles have Haitian heritage via the pre and post-Revolution migration of Saint-Domingue refugees to New Orleans, many do not, no two Creoles are the same.

Tariq has famously used this argument against Roland Martin who claims Creole heritage via Haitian ancestors furthermore, a Creole with Haitian heritage shouldn't be treated any different from any other ADOS because they are at minimum nearly 2 centuries removed from any relative who was born in or lived in Haiti or Saint-Domingue.

This is the time-wasting, divisive bullshit that ADOS/FBA has given us.

As I said in the previous post, we are long removed from making comments about snarky, condescending Africans and Caribbean and now this shit has devolved into letting chop up the Black community when the main two people pushing that narrative lay next to a biracial and a white woman at night. Tariq's children, apart from his oldest daughter, look closer to El Chapo than they do to him, I'm sure he would hate it if somebody pushed that narrative he's pushing on Kamala on to Tariq Jr.
Nonsense babble...................all of it!

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
The dog and pony show is what I mock although some may take it as picking a side. This election has been totally unconventional within the last few weeks.

Amber Rose got up there speaking for Trump, but we all know she does anything for her bank account. I remember when 50 Cent said he turned down money(half a million) from Trump's team because they wanted him to endorse him officially. So, when I saw Amber Rose up there switching sides all of a sudden I knew what was up with that lol.

I actually think Trump or his team must have recently seen Judge Joe Brown's interview questioning her heritage because it was like mere hours before it was uploaded online.
The Judge Joe Brown thing makes a lot of since. Trump and MAGA were shook when Biden dropped out and didn't know what to do. They probably saw the JJB video, the lightbulb lit up, and they ran with it.

None of them, Trump included, can come up with an original idea.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The Judge Joe Brown thing makes a lot of since. Trump and MAGA were shook when Biden dropped out and didn't know what to do. They probably saw the JJB video, the lightbulb lit up, and they ran with it.

Speaking of the drop out it is also interesting Kamala has been given the green light before the DNC even happens. This whole process is weird. I get it from their perspective after that debate with Biden though. That debate was unusually earlier than traditionally too.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
453771251_525429503390295_580046508314032466_n.jpg

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Speaking of the drop out it is also interesting Kamala has been given the green light before the DNC even happens. This whole process is weird. I get it from their perspective after that debate with Biden though. That debate was unusually earlier than traditionally too.
I'm surprised the debate happened. Trump said he wasn't going to do a debate IIRC. As for Kamala, who would challenge at this point other than very marginal candidates like RFK, Jill Stein, and Cornel West?

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor

It actually shows their incompetence. The Old School Republican party would have had a playbook ready for Kamala. With Trump, The RNC is run by his sister and they are funneling all of their money over to his legal woes.

Anyone with enough sense to pour piss out of a boot would have known you should have a plan in case Biden dropped out. These dumbasses are scouring social media to build a strategy.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor

This broad listed 400 years of specific Black oppression and then said she wouldn't do nothing specifically for Black people. My question to any Black person is how can you vote for that

Why should she? We don’t demand anything from candidates. Our bar for support is to simply not be Trump.

Biden told us we aren’t Black if we don’t vote for him, then declared LBGTQ as his priority in office. Here we have a Black woman who is directly asked what she would specifically do for us, and she doesn’t name one thing.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why should she? We don’t demand anything from candidates. Our bar for support is to simply not be Trump.

Biden told us we aren’t Black if we don’t vote for him, then declared LBGTQ as his priority in office. Here we have a Black woman who is directly asked what she would specifically do for us, and she doesn’t name one thing.
Well I'm not Black cause I didn't vote for Biden. As far as Kamala she's given most Black people more than they've asked for. She's given symbolism that if you pass for Black you can become an elected official. As long as you go to an HBCU and pledge a Black sorority you can be the president. You don't have to give no policies.

Lets hope that shit works on the world stage when she has to deal with Putin, Xi Jinping and Kim Jung Un. Hey Black Girl Magic and the AKA's will stop a possible WW.

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well I'm not Black cause I didn't vote for Biden. As far as Kamala she's given most Black people more than they've asked for. She's given symbolism that if you pass for Black you can become an elected official. As long as you go to an HBCU and pledge a Black sorority you can be the president. You don't have to give no policies.

Lets hope that shit works on the world stage when she has to deal with Putin, Xi Jinping and Kim Jung Un. Hey Black Girl Magic and the AKA's will stop a possible WW.

Alpha-Kappa-Alpha-Living-sorority-Skee-wee1.jpg

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Well since Michelle Obama has endorsed her that's all I needed. If she has Michelle's approval then she has my vote.

osirianprncpl

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hell naw she ain't ( Black), with a Capital B, and here is why. She is not descended from the Black non-white peoples of North American heritage who were designated of being born of a slave caste from the womb of a heathen (Black) woman via a Virginia law sanction in 1629 which made those specific (Black) peoples chattle for life. The fallout from that law birthed scientific racism, slave breeding, cultural erasure, share cropping, convict leasing, Black codes, Jim crow, redlining, Black feminism, and last but not least...school to prison pipeline.

The (Black) designation should be a guide post for (Black) people to restore their historical and Cultural heritage to restore ourselves from the malevolence we've suffered historically, from just being born Black. Those of us descended from the peoples who suffered under those evils mentioned above.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hell naw she ain't ( Black), with a Capital B, and here is why. She is not descended from the Black non-white peoples of North American heritage who were designated of being born of a slave caste from the womb of a heathen (Black) woman via a Virginia law sanction in 1629 which made those specific (Black) peoples chattle for life. The fallout from that law birthed scientific racism, slave breeding, cultural erasure, share cropping, convict leasing, Black codes, Jim crow, redlining, Black feminism, and last but not least...school to prison pipeline.

The (Black) designation should be a guide post for (Black) people to restore their historical and Cultural heritage to restore ourselves from the malevolence we've suffered historically, from just being born Black. Those of us descended from the peoples who suffered under those evils mentioned above.

This whole shit is deeper than what folks think it is, we waking up, and all FAKE KNIGGAS

BETTER BEWARE!!!!

The MORE WE WAKE UP, the fuckin HOTTER its gonna get...and Im gonna leave it at that..

THEY NOT LIKE US!!!

The UNIVERSE KNOWS whats happening and KARMA is taking effect..

ALL YOU KNEE GROWS THAT SIDED WITH THE BEAST, YOU GOING DOWN WITH THAT

scum.. aint hatin just statin..

all these fuckin immigrants in govt... FRONTIN LIKE THEY US, and we wonder why the borders

are opened up.. JUST LIKE THESE IMMIGRANT FAKE KNEEGROWS WANT..

a whole lot more hindus and others, coming to run for your local govt...

did I mention..

THEY NOT LIKE US..

TRUMP GOT MORE OF OUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART then A BUNCH OF IMMIGRANTS

PRETENDING THEY CANT CLOSE THE BORDER..

A TRUMP PRESIDENCY.. ALL THEM GOING BACK HOME.. hopefully the few RIGHTEOUS ones

can stay.

all the two faced.. I AINT American black... but come here to ride OUR WAVE..

FUCK THAT DISRESPECT... GAME OVER!!!

coming over here tawkin bout, yea we created hip hop, FOH!!!

NOT LIKE US

NEVER WILL BE US

AND WE TIRED OF PLAYING THESE GAMES..

talkin bout you paper bag mafia gate keeper yellowbacks TOOOO...

Yall been riding for free TOOO LONG playing both sides, while cock blocking

your darker brethren, lowkey working with the kkk.

that shit

DEAD! as of 2024, yall have been rendered useless....

in case you aint get the memo...

notreally

Rising Star
Registered

Probably because she is running to be the PRESIDENT OF THE WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY, and NOT just the president of its second largest minority group.

It is nay saying, fake Chuck Taylor Allstar back in the day buying ass dumb kneegrows like you that seem to want
her to pull a bottle of hot sauce out of her purse, cast a side eye to the camera, and ask if there will be any skrimps served after the interview.

Ain't gonna happen. It is called being intelligent, well educated, experienced, and well breed.

Just sayin'.

Last edited: