Trump takes stage in Chicago for q & a with black journalists

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s a good thing she did for his sake. Could you imagine her just sitting there, not saying a word, letting this old ass man bury himself?

The optics alone…
Is he burying himself though?

Most black people arent going to vote for him, and the white moderates who care about him making a room full of black people gasp isnt going to be enough to move the needles. Most people who deal with whites know that a non-insignificant amount of them are more likely to feel anger at the journalists holding him to task than any of the crazy things he is saying.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
This muhfuhkah didn't answer a single question. Dem bishes stayed up all night writing out those speeches and he just turned it around on them at every juncture. He will be able to use this for his base. And, why them bishes keep calling him "Mr. President"?

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Is he burying himself though?

Most black people arent going to vote for him, and the white moderates who care about him making a room full of black people gasp isnt going to be enough to move the needles. Most people who deal with whites know that a non-insignificant amount of them are more likely to feel anger at the journalists holding him to task than any of the crazy things he is saying.
Most of the black people with significant money here in the DMV that I’ve spoken to haven’t changed their stance one bit. In fact, they’ve seen a new surge and regeneration of support since Sleepy Joe rolled out. The internet is really the only place where’s there’s any negativity and vitirol towards but tangibly, I’m not seeing it.

But you’re right. Let’s let it play out. Today was simply a taste is what’s to come.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
S.A.'s ANC/Winnie Mandela were on the right track with necklacing but...didn't take it far enough..shame it hasn't caught on here yet.

Last edited:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most of the black people with significant money here in the DMV that I’ve spoken to haven’t changed their stance one bit. In fact, they’ve seen a new surge and regeneration of support since Sleepy Joe rolled out.

But you’re right. Let’s let it play out.
Black folks with money in the DMV work for the government though. Project 2025 being a federal workers program first and foremost always meant they were going to come out against Trump.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Black folks with money in the DMV work for the government though. Project 2025 being a federal workers program first and foremost always meant they were going to come out against Trump.
Many do, many don’t. It’s a mixed bag. We do however have PLENTY of wealthy small business owners, which is who I’ve personally been in touch with in the ground here. Project 2025 aside, the needle has moved significantly in one direction, especially with young black voters here.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any black person who refuses to vote or worse yet votes for Donald Trump is an absolute fool and that includes all those sellouts like super coons Byron Donalds and Tim Scott who think they're intelligent and say Trump would be much better for black people than Democrats historically have been.

If they had been around during the time of the Underground Railroad they would have been quick to run and tell massa of slaves escape plans. Harriet Tubman said they were worthy of death, and I couldn't agree more that the same fate should befall these present day black Judases :mad:

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Any black person who refuses to vote or worse yet votes for Donald Trump is an absolute fool and that includes all those sellouts like super coons Byron Donalds and Tim Scott who think they're intelligent and say Trump would be much better for black people than Democrats historically have been.

If they had been around during the time of the Underground Railroad they would have been quick to run and tell massa of slaves escape plans. Harriet Tubman said they were worthy of death, and I couldn't agree more that the same fate should befall these present day black Judases :mad:
But Kamala is Indian!!!!!!!!