WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
e0287fd1-9e99-4552-b6ef-c0d0ed138b02_text.gif

Trump backers! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow. From the way how some of these people talked I thought both of her parents were Jamaican...a certain group of people were pretty rough on her when she was doing the reparations commissions...thought her roots to Jamaica were much stronger than that based off what they were saying

Yeah that's what most of these crafty propagandists do....they get on single grain of truth but surround it with lies hoping nobody catches it. We have to be vigilant and always ask follow-up questions and gain full context.

The people that pay these chaos agents know this shit and make sure to take any opportunity to strengthen any potential wedge issues in order to divide and distract us from unifying against them because they Fear us being united.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
He will get his usual 5 to 10%.

But according to the DontVote Crew / MAGA bros, 70%.
you are borderline retarded.

no one said that.

70% of black men are not voting for either, not 70% for trump. idiot.

Most dudes on here are choosing lesser of two evils and fear based tactics to vote for nothing are working but they remain quiet about it.

you dick suckers are the worst. the normal ones know the truth - they aint about to get shit.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
you are borderline retarded.

no one said that.

70% of black men are not voting for either, not 70% for trump. idiot.

Most dudes on here are choosing lesser of two evils and fear based tactics to vote for nothing are working but they remain quiet about it.

you dick suckers are the worst. the normal ones know the truth - they aint about to get shit.

So, the hit dog is yelping :lol: :roflmao:

1st off, over 80% of Black male voters, voted for Biden, dumbass

Secondly, you're SLOW AF:

70% of Black male voters?

Ok, who are 70% of Black male voters voting for? Your boy? Seriously? :lol: :roflmao:

militantmidget

Rising Star
Registered
Fucking train wreck!!!!!

If anyone who watches that whole thing and you believe this Kat is capable of making good decisions as president, you are in a cult, or you need psychiatric help, smh.

You guys are trying to use logic for an illogical person.

White folk only care about Trump making the whrite decision...keeping niggas in there place.

To his supporters, that's a GREAT decision.

Make America GREAT Again...smh.

They got a hard on for this country to go back to how it used to be.

Niggas seen and not heard unless we skinnin' n grinnin with some tap shoes buckin our eyes.

I don't even bother watching this circus anymore. Shit is insanity.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any black person who refuses to vote or worse yet votes for Donald Trump is an absolute fool and that includes all those sellouts like super coons Byron Donalds and Tim Scott who think they're intelligent and say Trump would be much better for black people than Democrats historically have been.

If they had been around during the time of the Underground Railroad they would have been quick to run and tell massa of slaves escape plans. Harriet Tubman said they were worthy of death, and I couldn't agree more that the same fate should befall these present day black Judases :mad:
Shuuuuuut up

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Damn, he didn’t lie.

She’s black because she says she’s black or went to a black college?

That journalist sounded like a fool.
Kamala's father's genes beat the shit out of her mother's because she looks like a plain old redbone to me. If I didn't know she had an Indian mother. Vanessa L. Williams, the former Miss America, has 2 black parents. She looks more mixed than Kamara.

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered
Coons calling other people coons...shit is hilarious.

You think your side gives a shit about you? LMAO.

y'all nothing but separate house nigga gangs.

Your pimp been selling the same shit for 70 years and "studying" reparations for 50+, you follow fag shit because that's you were told to do, and it's not a part of your culture, and you got the nerve to talk shit.

You do realize you're getting fucked too, right?

You spend a lot of time worrying about gay people. Is there something you want to get off your chest? That much self-hatred can't be good for your soul.