Trump takes stage in Chicago for q & a with black journalists

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I can't stand that muhfucka. I would vote for a dead earthworm before voting for him.....but I gotta give it up for his nerve...knowing he was going into a hostile environment and not about to get narry a vote, he went anyway and shot his best shot and said fuck it.

Let me say to you young'ns....never hesitate to step to a bad bitch....if this muhfucka can step to this crowd....stepping to a bad bitch ain't shit.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Coons calling other people coons...shit is hilarious.

You think your side gives a shit about you? LMAO.

y'all nothing but separate house nigga gangs.

Your pimp been selling the same shit for 70 years and "studying" reparations for 50+, you follow fag shit because that's you were told to do, and it's not a part of your culture, and you got the nerve to talk shit.

You do realize you're getting fucked too, right?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I can't stand that muhfucka. I would vote for a dead earthworm before voting for him.....but I gotta give it up for his nerve...knowing he was going into a hostile environment and not about to get narry a vote, he went anyway and shot his best shot and said fuck it.

Let me say to you young'ns....never hesitate to step to a bad bitch....if this muhfucka can step to this crowd....stepping to a bad bitch ain't shit.
Fuck his nerve and fuck him

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
NABJ got played like fools. Trump did his MO, dodged questions, changed the topic, took control of the conversation and had his own hand picked Sage Steele from Fox News, Harris Faulkner, as one of the panelists lobbying him softballs. Whole interview only benefitted him with more clips for Fox News. He didn’t answer one question related to what his impact would be for black Americans.

Dude said he was the best president for blacks since Lincoln. :lol:

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is he burying himself though?

Most black people arent going to vote for him, and the white moderates who care about him making a room full of black people gasp isnt going to be enough to move the needles. Most people who deal with whites know that a non-insignificant amount of them are more likely to feel anger at the journalists holding him to task than any of the crazy things he is saying.
trump did this because he's gonna need the black vote period. running that cshit he yaps at his rallies ain't gonna cut it

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can see it now.
The usual race hustlers are moving into position.
240208_%20DrUmarJohnson_Web%20Half%20Banner%202200x1500.jpg

"Yep."
"I been sayin' that about Kamala all along."
"Especially'cuz she refused to make a donation to FDMG..."

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coons calling other people coons...shit is hilarious.

You think your side gives a shit about you? LMAO.

y'all nothing but separate house nigga gangs.

Your pimp been selling the same shit for 70 years and "studying" reparations for 50+, you follow fag shit because that's you were told to do, and it's not a part of your culture, and you got the nerve to talk shit.

You do realize you're getting fucked too, right?
He doesn't realize it

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why them bishes keep calling him "Mr. President"?
He'll always be referred to as Mr. President, that's standard procedure, how do you not know that. Hilary is still called madame secretary, Obama is still called president Obama or Mr.president

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Oh you right... her parents were American but her grandfather on her pops side was Jamaican...I thought she was ADOS since she was spearheading commissons for Reparations
Wow. From the way how some of these people talked I thought both of her parents were Jamaican...a certain group of people were pretty rough on her when she was doing the reparations commissions...thought her roots to Jamaica were much stronger than that based off what they were saying

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
trump did this because he's gonna need the black vote period. running that cshit he yaps at his rallies ain't gonna cut it
He literally already won an election without it. He don't give a shit about black folks. He was doing that to show the anger from black folks towards him which will get white men and women which the democrats need, to vote his way. That indian line was brutal and will be replayed as fodder...bet.

Independent and middle class dem white men are the ones that Dems should be worried about losing because they are going to have a hard time voting for a woman of color. She needs the whitest dude ever as VP and being aggressive towards a white man aint going to help inspire confidence in having a president who they deem is full of attitude.

Real spit - Obama won because of his passive personality.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Kamala declined to be there for those wondering or cares

It’s a good thing she did for his sake. Could you imagine her just sitting there, not saying a word, letting this old ass man bury himself?

The optics alone…

Note quite...

"Harris could not speak in person at the convention due to logistical reasons, including the funeral of Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) and finalizing a vice presidential nominee, the source said. She offered to appear for a virtual fireside chat during the convention or an in-person conversation at a later date, but the convention’s organizers declined. NABJ did not immediately respond to a request for comment."

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
She at it again

He'll always be referred to as Mr. President, that's standard procedure, how do you not know that. Hilary is still called madame secretary, Obama is still called president Obama or Mr.president
Then it should be Mr. Twice impeached, 35 times convicted President. That muhfuhkah has got his victim speech down and he came ready to get it all out. Faux News is treating this like Daniel in the lion's den.