Trump's classified documents case has been dismissed!

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
The shit show continues...

SMDH.. The totally unqualified fed judge just dismissed the entire case.

With the judicial being corrupted by politics, this place is now a shit show.

Judge Aileen Cannon has dismissed the classified documents case against Donald Trump.

In a ruling Monday, Cannon said the appointment of special counsel Jack Smith violated the Constitution.

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
I think most of us on this board grew up during a time where there were winners and losers... no participation trophies. We got too many people out there who are way too comfortable with just standing by and getting kicked in the nuts. Dems must think there will be participation trophies handed out after everything has been burned to the ground.

I hate losing and always have. I will continue to do my part, but as @bgbtylvr noted, if you have people in your circle who do not think this way, encourage them to do so. If they are unwilling to change, cut them out of your inner circle/life. PERIOD.

This is war folks. There is no place for complacency.

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think most of us on this board grew up during a time where there were winners and losers... no participation trophies. We got too many people out there who seem to be way too comfortable with just standing by and getting kicked in the nuts. Dems must think there will be participation trophies handed out after everything has been burned to the ground.

I hate losing and always have. I will continue to do my part, but as @bgbtylvr noted, if you have people in your circle who do not think this way, encourage them to do so. If they are unwilling to change, cut them out of your inner circle/life. PERIOD.

This is war folks. There is no place for complacency.
Nothing but the TRUTH

If you don’t vote you’re a fool. A loser. If you got kids that aren’t registered, you’re a loser. If got a roommate or girlfriend that doesn’t vote, view them differently. This can be won if losers aren’t comfortable.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Trump take classified documents home its an issue, but Biden take classified documents home no issue. One them was a president when he did the other was a vice president.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
you coons are slow. How can a reasonable black man think the law is about fairness? Never was, never will be. White Dems ain't saving you. You want power, you use leverage. Same shit from the beginning of time. Be a man, stop looking for the daddy that was never around because your mom left him or she choose badly.

get over this fake illusion of choice, stop taking each out on the streets claiming land we don't own, and build from within. only way we're going to ascend.