Trump's classified documents case has been dismissed!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't Trump push through the vaccine that you're terrified of? The same vaccine he took himself? Making big pharma billions of dollars?

Its amazing how fast most folks FORGET shit.... Bruh your future president, was literally talking about using alternatives,

LIKE ULTRA VIOLET LIGHT.. he was pretty much sayin SUNSHINE, and other studies using ultraviolet let to fight covid,

then he also talked about using bleach as a cleaning agent, and the media ran with.
Trump WANTS YOU TO DRINK BLEACH TO FIGHT COVID... and people was believing that shit the m ass media, totally ignored the

UltraViolet part because its a KNOWN fact VIT D is a MUST have for your immune system especially for air borne infections...

they finding that along with ZINC is way more effective then any stupid fuckin experimental vaccine.... that nobody still knows

what long term effects will take place, unlike with zinc and vit d... dont have to worry bout no fuckin deadly side effects like some deadly

heart attack or stroke... the kind those that took the vaccine have to worry about....

the main shit most folks who took the vaccine have to endure is fatigue, dizzyness and some even experience loss of balance..

Has this had any effect on YOU Dray or any other experimental drug taker ahem I mean vax taker????

I digress.. No Trump wanted alternatives and was totally against the vaccine, but due to GLOBAL pressure, and most of the world

acting like shook little bitches.... taking multiple vaccine shots over something you had a over a 98 percent of surviving was just retarded

in my book...

Here is Trumps actual and original take on this experimental drug they bullied and PSY OPED muthafuckas into taking it....

Why would there be a fuckin OUTCRY for a fuckin suggestion...?? If you took the vaccine congratulations you were successfully

PSY OPED!!!! if you ever wanted to know if you can easily be psychologically manipulated... ASK NO MORE!!!!

remember this..

Coronavirus: Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment​

He suggested getting the use of ULTRA VIOLET LIGHT.. aka SUNLIGHT and that was just ignored..

and it turned out to be TRUE... SUNLIGHT aka VIT D was supper effective along with Zinc an Vit C

in knocking out covid or its infections..

I KNOW BECAUSE IT WORKED LIKE A CHARM FOR ME, and IM LOWKEY SHARING IT NOW..

TAKE HEED...

WINTER IS COMING... and its all good because..

SO IS FALL THEN SPRING!!

fuck the experimental drugs, get yo natural supplements ONE!!

so how are your fatigue levels?? Have you been having dizzy spells or losing your sense of balance??

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Its amazing how fast most folks FORGET shit.... Bruh your future president, was literally talking about using alternatives,

LIKE ULTRA VIOLET LIGHT.. he was pretty much sayin SUNSHINE, and other studies using ultraviolet let to fight covid,

then he also talked about using bleach as a cleaning agent, and the media ran with.
Trump WANTS YOU TO DRINK BLEACH TO FIGHT COVID... and people was believing that shit the m ass media, totally ignored the

UltraViolet part because its a KNOWN fact VIT D is a MUST have for your immune system especially for air borne infections...

they finding that along with ZINC is way more effective then any stupid fuckin experimental vaccine.... that nobody still knows

what long term effects will take place, unlike with zinc and vit d... dont have to worry bout no fuckin deadly side effects like some deadly

heart attack or stroke... the kind those that took the vaccine have to worry about....

the main shit most folks who took the vaccine have to endure is fatigue, dizzyness and some even experience loss of balance..

Has this had any effect on YOU Dray or any other experimental drug taker ahem I mean vax taker????

I digress.. No Trump wanted alternatives and was totally against the vaccine, but due to GLOBAL pressure, and most of the world

acting like shook little bitches.... taking multiple vaccine shots over something you had a over a 98 percent of surviving was just retarded

in my book...

Here is Trumps actual and original take on this experimental drug they bullied and PSY OPED muthafuckas into taking it....

Why would there be a fuckin OUTCRY for a fuckin suggestion...?? If you took the vaccine congratulations you were successfully

PSY OPED!!!! if you ever wanted to know if you can easily be psychologically manipulated... ASK NO MORE!!!!

remember this..

Coronavirus: Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment​

He suggested getting the use of ULTRA VIOLET LIGHT.. aka SUNLIGHT and that was just ignored..

and it turned out to be TRUE... SUNLIGHT aka VIT D was supper effective along with Zinc an Vit C

in knocking out covid or its infections..

I KNOW BECAUSE IT WORKED LIKE A CHARM FOR ME, and IM LOWKEY SHARING IT NOW..

TAKE HEED...

WINTER IS COMING... and its all good because..

SO IS FALL THEN SPRING!!

fuck the experimental drugs, get yo natural supplements ONE!!

so how are your fatigue levels?? Have you been having dizzy spells or losing your sense of balance??

Trump pushed through the vaccine with Operation Warp Speed, then took credit for it. Him and his family have been vaccinated multiple times. #facts.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump pushed through the vaccine with Operation Warp Speed, then took credit for it. Him and his family have been vaccinated multiple times. #facts.

I mean he is a politician ..he is still.a whore...

Sure he got big pharma money.

To say he took it. Did he actually take it...

You could believe that shit...

We do know for a fact Biden took it .and all the
Boosters...

And just look at him....trump will end mandates

Democrats want another lockdown and forced vaccinations..

Have you been feeling extra fatigued lately.

Brain fog????

You are like five times vaccinated right???

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
So you know Biden got covid for like the third time since saying

If you take the vaccine you will not get covid..

Terrible leadership.
Can't even lead himself
He never said you "couldn't get it". He did over promise that you won't die, or end up in an ICU bed.

But you said his "brain is mush" anyway right? So you don't take anything he says seriously or with any weight.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He never said you "couldn't get it". He did over promise that you won't die, or end up in an ICU bed.

But you said his "brain is mush" anyway right? So you don't take anything he says seriously or with any weight.

You die hard demos say ANY FUCKIN THING, like its fact, when its the OPPOSITE... to STILL be a die

hard DEMOCRAT at this point you have to be..

A- REALLY FUCKIN SLOW

B- REALLY GOOD AT SUCKIN DICK and supporting demonic agendas

C-Getting paid or Ordered to do so

Here is YOUR BOY BIDEN saying IF YOU TAKE THE VACCINE YOU WILL NOT GET COVID,

BRUH THIS WAS JUST TWO YEARS AGO, HOW THE FUCK TO YOU FORGET SO FAST???

IM THE FUCKIN HOLY HERB SMOKER, IM THE ONE THATS SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE SHORT TERM MEMORY ISSUES..

WTF, HOW OLD ARE YOU, IS YOUR MEMORY GOING ALREADY BRUH??? MAYBE YOU SHOULD SMOKE SOME HOLY BUD,

GET YOUR LONG TERM MEMORY BACK...LOL

YEAH IM RIGHT A FUCKIN GAIN!!!!!

I think the experimental vax fuck with ones memory as well!!!! lol

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
You die hard demos say ANY FUCKIN THING, like its fact, when its the OPPOSITE... to STILL be a die

hard DEMOCRAT at this point you have to be..

A- REALLY FUCKIN SLOW

B- REALLY GOOD AT SUCKIN DICK and supporting demonic agendas

C-Getting paid or Ordered to do so

Here is YOUR BOY BIDEN saying IF YOU TAKE THE VACCINE YOU WILL NOT GET COVID,

BRUH THIS WAS JUST TWO YEARS AGO, HOW THE FUCK TO YOU FORGET SO FAST???

IM THE FUCKIN HOLY HERB SMOKER, IM THE ONE THATS SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE SHORT TERM MEMORY ISSUES..

WTF, HOW OLD ARE YOU, IS YOUR MEMORY GOING ALREADY BRUH??? MAYBE YOU SHOULD SMOKE SOME HOLY BUD,

GET YOUR LONG TERM MEMORY BACK...LOL

YEAH IM RIGHT A FUCKIN GAIN!!!!!

I think the experimental vax fuck with ones memory as well!!!! lol

Again. Why are you STILL caterwauling 3 years later about a vaccine YOU NEVER TOOK???

To me, that's what I consider slow. I usually ignore your long paragraphs of nonsense, but I'm still trying to figure out why you're still crying 3 years later about a vaccine, you never took? You good, you asurvived, you a "true-blood"...shrug your shoulders and worry about something else for a change. Go outside and touch grass

Last edited:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Again. Why are you STILL caterwauling 3 years later about a vaccine YOU NEVER TOOK???

To me, that's what I consider slow. I usually ignore your long paragraphs of nonsense, but I'm still trying to figure out why you're still crying 3 years later about a vaccine, you never took? You good, you a survived, you a "true-blood"...shrug your shoulders and worry about something else for a change. Go outside and touch grass
A lot of people don’t know Trump was against the vaccine until his ass caught the Covid and then he wanted to marry it.

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Saved reading this thread until I really needed a laugh . I guessed right . YOU fuckers didn't disappoint !

:lol: Trump going to jail , :lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

To me, that's what I consider slow. I usually ignore your long paragraphs of nonsense, but I'm still trying to figure out why you're still crying 3 years later about a vaccine, you never took? You good, you a survived, you a "true-blood"...shrug your shoulders and worry about something else for a change. Go outside and touch grass

UH FUCKIN DUH,

BECAUSE I REFUSED TO BE BULLIED INTO BEING MEDICALLY RAPED,

I COULD NOT WORK AT ALL IN NEW YORK, EVERYBODY DEMANDED

TO SEE EVIDENCE YOU WERE MEDICALLY RAPED... YOU HAVE NO IDEA

WHAT THE FUCK I BEEN THROUGH BECAUSE I REFUSE TO BE BULLIED,

I HATE BULLYS NO MATTER WHAT FORM THEY COME IN, I GOT EVICTION NOTICES

AND ALL THAT... THANKS TO WORKING MY ASS OFF FOR OVER THIRTY YEARS AND A BIG
SHOUT OUT TO CRYPTO, I WAS ABLE TO HANG IN THERE,....and as THESE PIECES OF SHIT DEMOCRATS,

BECOME MORE AND MORE OF A LAME DUCK, MY FINANCIAL SITUATION IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER,

BEFORE THIS BIDEN GAY AGENDA CIRCUS SLITHERED INTO THE WHITE HOUSE, MY CREDIT SCORE WAS 820,

during this democratic display of political fuckery, my score dropped to damn near five hundred...

NOW its near 700, it will definitely be 800 by the time the democrats are swept the fuck out the country!!!

THESE LAST FOUR YEARS OF GAY AGENDAS, FREE WELFARE MONEY FOR UKRAINE AT THE TAX PAYERS EXPENSE, OPEN BORDERS

AND ALL TYPES OF FUCKIN RAPIST AND DEGENERATES ARE BEING DEPORTED HERE FROM THEIR COUNTRY.... how you think El salvador,

got so CLEAN you foolishly think they REALLY have the capacity to lock up all those MS-13 demonic gangbangers.. NOPE

they imprisoned some of them you better believe thanks the biden and the democrats open border, free welfare for ALL POLICY, now we gonna have to deal with this shit for

DECADES TO COME.... democrats had the house, senate and fuckin presidency... laughed at US when all we wanted was a little economic injustice

for our situation directly caused by the formation of the corporation called USA... and they said they have NO money....for reparations...

and can only have meetings discussing it...got some negros believing that fuckery too..

BUUUUUT they sure have BILLIONS and BILLIONS to throw at UKRAINIANS.... but its all good, I dont WANT my justice

from mortals, we really just need them to admit what they did, so the UNIVERSE can do the rest..

SO CHEA.. WHEN YOU A REAL KNIGGA you DONT GET BULLIED BY NO FUCKIN BODY.. and

you NEVER LET THEM FORGET THAT SHIT..

ONLY A PUNK PUSSY FAGGOT GETS BULLIED, and WANTS TO LET BY GONES BE BY GONES

THUS

REMAINING A FUCKIN LIFELONG PUNK!!

NAH NOT THE REAL KNIGGA LIFE!!!

NOT LETTING UP TO ALL DEMOCRATIC SCUM TIED TO THIS

DO NOTHING ADMINISTATION IS GONE!!!

now all OF A SUDDEN BIDEN SEES "BLACK" PEOPLE..

WHERE WERE BLACK PEOPLE WHEN HE WAS ALL ABOUT THIS FUCKIN

WASTE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLES TIME..less than ONE percent of the country,

is sexually dysfunctional, BUT YET HE IS GOING TO MAKE THIER LEGISLATION

HIS NUMBER ONE PRIORITY... JUST FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE HUH???

THIS IS YOUR GUY????? THIS IS YOUR PARTY???

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Saved reading this thread until I really needed a laugh . I guessed right . YOU fuckers didn't disappoint !

:lol: Trump going to jail , :lol:

Not if he gets elected... :lol:

Its gonna be the OTHER WAY:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

SAVE THE CHILDREN FROM THE GAY AGENDA/PUBERTY BLOCKERS/GENDER AFFIRMATION,

LET THE CHILDREN BE CHILDREN GATDAMMIT!!

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
UH FUCKIN DUH,

BECAUSE I REFUSED TO BE BULLIED INTO BEING MEDICALLY RAPED,

I COULD NOT WORK AT ALL IN NEW YORK, EVERYBODY DEMANDED

TO SEE EVIDENCE YOU WERE MEDICALLY RAPED... YOU HAVE NO IDEA

WHAT THE FUCK I BEEN THROUGH BECAUSE I REFUSE TO BE BULLIED,

I HATE BULLYS NO MATTER WHAT FORM THEY COME IN, I GOT EVICTION NOTICES

AND ALL THAT... THANKS TO WORKING MY ASS OFF FOR OVER THIRTY YEARS AND A BIG
SHOUT OUT TO CRYPTO, I WAS ABLE TO HANG IN THERE,....and as THESE PIECES OF SHIT DEMOCRATS,

BECOME MORE AND MORE OF A LAME DUCK, MY FINANCIAL SITUATION IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER,

BEFORE THIS BIDEN GAY AGENDA CIRCUS SLITHERED INTO THE WHITE HOUSE, MY CREDIT SCORE WAS 820,

during this democratic display of political fuckery, my score dropped to damn near five hundred...

NOW its near 700, it will definitely be 800 by the time the democrats are swept the fuck out the country!!!

THESE LAST FOUR YEARS OF GAY AGENDAS, FREE WELFARE MONEY FOR UKRAINE AT THE TAX PAYERS EXPENSE, OPEN BORDERS

AND ALL TYPES OF FUCKIN RAPIST AND DEGENERATES ARE BEING DEPORTED HERE FROM THEIR COUNTRY.... how you think El salvador,

got so CLEAN you foolishly think they REALLY have the capacity to lock up all those MS-13 demonic gangbangers.. NOPE

they imprisoned some of them you better believe thanks the biden and the democrats open border, free welfare for ALL POLICY, now we gonna have to deal with this shit for

DECADES TO COME.... democrats had the house, senate and fuckin presidency... laughed at US when all we wanted was a little economic injustice

for our situation directly caused by the formation of the corporation called USA... and they said they have NO money....for reparations...

and can only have meetings discussing it...got some negros believing that fuckery too..

BUUUUUT they sure have BILLIONS and BILLIONS to throw at UKRAINIANS.... but its all good, I dont WANT my justice

from mortals, we really just need them to admit what they did, so the UNIVERSE can do the rest..

SO CHEA.. WHEN YOU A REAL KNIGGA you DONT GET BULLIED BY NO FUCKIN BODY.. and

you NEVER LET THEM FORGET THAT SHIT..

ONLY A PUNK PUSSY FAGGOT GETS BULLIED, and WANTS TO LET BY GONES BE BY GONES

THUS

REMAINING A FUCKIN LIFELONG PUNK!!

NAH NOT THE REAL KNIGGA LIFE!!!

NOT LETTING UP TO ALL DEMOCRATIC SCUM TIED TO THIS

DO NOTHING ADMINISTATION IS GONE!!!

now all OF A SUDDEN BIDEN SEES "BLACK" PEOPLE..

WHERE WERE BLACK PEOPLE WHEN HE WAS ALL ABOUT THIS FUCKIN

WASTE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLES TIME..less than ONE percent of the country,

is sexually dysfunctional, BUT YET HE IS GOING TO MAKE THIER LEGISLATION

HIS NUMBER ONE PRIORITY... JUST FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE HUH???

THIS IS YOUR GUY????? THIS IS YOUR PARTY???

I usually only read your first few sentences or two. Not your paragraphs. So you lost everything and you hate bullies. But not Trump. Who created the vaccine and pushed it on the people?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I usually only read your first few sentences or two. Not your paragraphs. So you lost everything and you hate bullies. But not Trump. Who created the vaccine and pushed it on the people?

Nah didnt LOSE everything... bonfide HARLEM HUSTLER all in my VEINS son.. can never STAY down son...

its not about WHO created the experimental biological weapon, called it a vaccine and unleashed it on the people..

ITS ABOUT THE DEMONCRATS ALLOWING THEMSELVES TO BE THE VENUE, THE CONDUIT FOR IT ALL TO TAKE PLACE..

WE NEED A GOVT THATS NOT GOING TO TAKE THE BAG, FEED US BULLSHIT AND LOOK THE OTHER WAY...

RIGHT NOW WE HAVE MILITARY PLANES FLYING OVER US, SPRAYING US ALL LIKE ROACHES, AND WE BEEN PROGRAMMED

TO THINK ITS COVID SYMPTOMS, WHEN OUR BODIES REACT TO THESE CHEMICALS ENTERING OUR LUNGS...

most folks dont know about Geo engineering, its the word the use to hide CHEM TRAILS..that they are spraying over us...

and we NEED politicians that are going to FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE AND OUR CHILDREN...

NOt FEED US BULLSHIT and FOCUS ON LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF THE POPULATION this whole biden presidency

WAS A FUCKIN CRIME..

BUT IT DID ONE THING..

ITS MADE A REAL KNIGGA

A SUPA KNIGGA...

AS A RESULT I been focusing even MORE ON MY HEALTH, and my good man.. I FEEL LIKE IM IN MY FUCKIN TWENTIES BRUH,

ITS LIKE I GET TO LIVE A SECOND LIFE ALL OVER AGAIN....

GIVING THANKS EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY BRUH!!!

but fuck the DEMONCRATS THEY GOTTA GO!!

and take all the demonic energy with them!!

most die hard democrats are selfish pieces of scum who only care about their agendas!!!!

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Hunter Biden says Oh yeah? Well dismiss my special counsel case too then, bitches!

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Nah didnt LOSE everything... bonfide HARLEM HUSTLER all in my VEINS son.. can never STAY down son...

its not about WHO created the experimental biological weapon, called it a vaccine and unleashed it on the people..

ITS ABOUT THE DEMONCRATS ALLOWING THEMSELVES TO BE THE VENUE, THE CONDUIT FOR IT ALL TO TAKE PLACE..

WE NEED A GOVT THATS NOT GOING TO TAKE THE BAG, FEED US BULLSHIT AND LOOK THE OTHER WAY...

RIGHT NOW WE HAVE MILITARY PLANES FLYING OVER US, SPRAYING US ALL LIKE ROACHES, AND WE BEEN PROGRAMMED

TO THINK ITS COVID SYMPTOMS, WHEN OUR BODIES REACT TO THESE CHEMICALS ENTERING OUR LUNGS...

most folks dont know about Geo engineering, its the word the use to hide CHEM TRAILS..that they are spraying over us...

and we NEED politicians that are going to FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE AND OUR CHILDREN...

NOt FEED US BULLSHIT and FOCUS ON LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF THE POPULATION this whole biden presidency

WAS A FUCKIN CRIME..

BUT IT DID ONE THING..

ITS MADE A REAL KNIGGA

A SUPA KNIGGA...

AS A RESULT I been focusing even MORE ON MY HEALTH, and my good man.. I FEEL LIKE IM IN MY FUCKIN TWENTIES BRUH,

ITS LIKE I GET TO LIVE A SECOND LIFE ALL OVER AGAIN....

GIVING THANKS EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY BRUH!!!

but fuck the DEMONCRATS THEY GOTTA GO!!

and take all the demonic energy with them!!

most die hard democrats are selfish pieces of scum who only care about their agendas!!!!

I keep trying to save your knuckles. Once again, I don't read your paragraphs. Get to the point in the first 2 sentences.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I keep trying to save your knuckles. Once again, I don't read your paragraphs. Get to the point in the first 2 sentences.

lol You cant eat with the big plate huh, you need the kiddie platter... :lol: we are talkin about the soulless

biden administration, to many points of failure for just TWO SENTENCES!!!

Ol need BITE SIZE needin ass:lol:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
lol You cant eat with the big plate huh, you need the kiddie platter... :lol: we are talkin about the soulless

biden administration, to many points of failure for just TWO SENTENCES!!!

Ol need BITE SIZE needin ass:lol:
Well you're learning. Shorter sentences.You're still struggling, but it's better.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now you got it!

Phew...took you long enough

well just make sure you keep you zinc, and vit c on deck, and STAY eating FIBEROUS foods,

lots of green leafy shit,

they going to go out really hard pushing out this new strain in the next few months...

big pharma going to really try to get their moneys worth before these bidens band of

merry whores leave office..