Trump's classified documents case has been dismissed!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You got that picture from your hard drive of your boyfriend? You do support gays, right? That's your party. I find it funny you are trying to use it as an insult when you support them.

You a coon house nigga, putting your hand out against other blacks that talk ill of your white massa. No one better say anything about your massa. Doesn't do shit for you but you go to the ends of the earth to defend him.

Sambo nigga
House nigga.
Coon.
Sambo nigga.
:smh:
This is a cry for help. Did your back go out again? :roflmao:Fell out your wheelchair reaching for that bullshit conclusion. :smh: Look at you!

Crying into the keyboard! :smh: I feel you. Gotta lay on your stomach to poop. :smh: I get it. You’re Pearl eyes from the waist down and bout to sing “This woman’s work” The Maxwell, zesty version.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I think most of us on this board grew up during a time where there were winners and losers... no participation trophies. We got too many people out there who are way too comfortable with just standing by and getting kicked in the nuts. Dems must think there will be participation trophies handed out after everything has been burned to the ground.

I hate losing and always have. I will continue to do my part, but as @bgbtylvr noted, if you have people in your circle who do not think this way, encourage them to do so. If they are unwilling to change, cut them out of your inner circle/life. PERIOD.

This is war folks. There is no place for complacency.

This happened because Hillary Clinton lost an election EIGHT YEARS AGO! Nobody's standing by letting this happen. Special counsel is appealing as they should!

And what to participation trophies have to do with any of this?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Shows how most motherfuckas have Zero idea

How the world works...

Like who don't know money privilege and power are great recipes for avoiding jail...

And if you don't have it...think twice about stealing top secret shit..

The demons that control Biden and trump aint worried about jail..

They just worried about defeating each other..

They sent trump a warning shot..

Trust me trump gets elected ...everybody involved getting exposed and heads will roll .

With the good times

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
House nigga.
Coon.
Sambo nigga.
:smh:
This is a cry for help. Did your back go out again? :roflmao:Fell out your wheelchair reaching for that bullshit conclusion. :smh: Look at you!

Crying into the keyboard! :smh: I feel you. Gotta lay on your stomach to poop. :smh: I get it. You’re Pearl eyes from the waist down and bout to sing “This woman’s work” The Maxwell, zesty version.
your jokes are lame and doesn't hide you from being a coon nigga and that you have the intelligence for a rebuttal. it's ok. don't try comedy bro. you're terrible at it.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
your jokes are lame and doesn't hide you from being a coon nigga and that you have the intelligence for a rebuttal. it's ok. don't try comedy bro. you're terrible at it.
Nice try.

I don’t know a single person who effortlessly throws around “Sambo” and “Coon” that isn’t suspect. In my half century on this earth I have never called another person a Sambo. Again, you’re projecting so YOU don’t seem like a Cac or a sellout. You’re still wrong but you’re allowed to be. You and a few others on loooove calling folks coon and sambo, when 99.9 of black folks don’t use those words as loosely as you and your counterparts. Sad. Just vote, bitch.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
You need to wake up and stop being so damn delusional.

You need to complement some of that passion with deliberative thought, and common sense.

You could be right, you could be wrong.

You keep screamin' like one of my uncle's hoes gettin' slapped around during a crisis.

No offense, but get a grip, goddammit.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
So I call out coons and you respond.

you are. you haven't built shit and black wealth hasn't increased in 70 years. what has Biden done for you so far?

another dumbass giving away his vote and not getting anything.

you said like a well trained coon thst can't think for himself

Black wealth does not build itself. Stop buying $400 gym shoes, 11 year old BMW's when ya livin' with your grandma (at 47), layoff the Lotto, and buy a goddamned multiunit building.

To what or whom in the actual fuck is he supposed to "give his vote to"? This makes no muthufuckin' sense.

There are only two options.

Can you count that high?

What SPECIFICALLY should he or anybody else DEMAND in the FUCKING MIDDLE OF JULY that one might stand
a chance of getting in exchange for one's vote before November?

You sound like one of those niggas that double dips chips in dips.

Fuckin' dummy. Where's Rollo?

Jump suit wearin' ass...

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Black wealth does not build itself. Stop buying $400 gym shoes, 11 year old BMW's when ya livin' with your grandma (at 47), layoff the Lotto, and buy a goddamned multiunit building.

To what or whom in the actual fuck is he supposed to "give his vote to"? This makes no muthufuckin' sense.

There are only two options.

Can you count that high?

What SPECIFICALLY should he or anybody else DEMAND in the FUCKING MIDDLE OF JULY that one might stand
a chance of getting in exchange for one's vote before November?

You sound like one of those niggas that double dips chips in dips.

Fuckin' dummy. Where's Rollo?

Jump suit wearin' ass...
wth.

sigh. another idiot with the most ridiculous assumptions.

There aren't only two options. That's for dumbasses like you for you to believe.

Another retarded nigga not understanding how to get power.

We got no chance with dumbasses like you coming from hoe ass single mommas. We are doomed.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

Naw. We have to just admit that "the fix" is in. White America and Republicans have given up on the rules they put in place. They are stomping through every law, guardrail, and barrier like Godzilla in Japan. We always said Trump could get away with ANYTHING and they'd still vote for him. We were proven right.
Between the white supremacists that are willing to steal, lie and kill for him and the happy-helpful coons that are willing to assist (50-Cent, no-name-rappers, rapsluts (Amber Rose) and BGOL coons) we don't have a shot in hell.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw. We have to just admit that "the fix" is in. White America and Republicans have given up on the rules they put in place. They are stomping through every law, guardrail, and barrier like Godzilla in Japan. We always said Trump could get away with ANYTHING and they'd still vote for him. We were proven right.
Between the white supremacists that are willing to steal, lie and kill for him and the happy-helpful coons that are willing to assist (50-Cent, no-name-rappers, rapsluts (Amber Rose) and BGOL coons) we don't have a shot in hell.

bruh thats PURE PSYCHO BABBLE!!!

democrats always have this sky is falling rhetoric everytime they see their asses getting kicked in polls or come

election time.

Truth is, under a Trump presidency, big pharma profits and gay agendas would have to take a back seat.......

along with reparations but at least they will be saying NO to Ukraine TOO...

not sorry no reparations for you buuuut for Ukrainians, come get some of this money so you can go on your five star Euro and American vacations, on American Tax Payers DIME!!

Biden is just THROWING MONEY AT UKRAINE AND ISREAL and DOESNT PLAN TO STOP UNTILL HE IS GONE!!!

which is pretty much his mentally already!!