Trump's classified documents case has been dismissed!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

uh I dont know, maybe details getting leaked that could compromise his safety.....

Im sure his security detail is on some NEW shit after what took place....

just simple logic implication....

which most current biden supporters lack!!!

not hatin,

Just sayin!!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So I call out coons and you respond.

you are. you haven't built shit and black wealth hasn't increased in 70 years. what has Biden done for you so far?

another dumbass giving away his vote and not getting anything.

you said like a well trained coon thst can't think for himself

Well damn! You’re so upset that you…

:roflmao:
Callin folks coons because you are hyper hotep doesn’t add up to reality. Nobody in this thread or on this board has ever typed “Clinton, Obama, Biden is gonna make my life better!” None of us. :smh: Just say you’re one of those “My vote don’t matter!” types and leave us to discuss this as change-oriented individuals. Just say you want Trump to win so we can clown you.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
GSiePrhXIAAxtfr

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Man this is getting awful.

If any one of us had classified documents like that we would be under the jail

FOH
Fun fact. My son plays U-15 basketball here in Germany. His club had an international tournament in Serbia. I had to take all the information related to that tournament plus travel and hotel itinerary and forward it to USAREUR G2 to get permission to travel to Serbia. We regular folks are under close watch, but not someone who has done everything openly to betray his country and put everyone at risk.
I could have my secret clearance revoked if they didn't know that I traveled to such a country. Trump remains untouchable and unaccountable.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Here is my unpopular on
@X
opinion on this political cycle:
"This seems to be to be a race where everyone's frame of reference is influenced more by the narratives delivered by the algorithms we consume than the actual events themselves.

Those algorithms evolve as new information, accurate or not, are posted.

So none of us really have any idea how any event or reality will impact the Presidential and other important races this cycle.

This is the first AI driven election season where policy and personalities mean nothing and algorithms drive everything

The most influential positions in politics, is whoever controls the algorithms for each significant online platform.

The next most important positions, are the people at each campaign, who can figure out how to reverse-engineer the algos and use them to their advantage. "

Now I wait for the personal attacks that those algos deliver to the top of my replies

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
@Helico-pterFunk what's the name of that one popular steakhouse in Vancouver..? :lol:

81FD18F7-CE5D-48EA-BBD3-93B160DD1310-1.jpeg

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Well damn! You’re so upset that you…

:roflmao:
Callin folks coons because you are hyper hotep doesn’t add up to reality. Nobody in this thread or on this board has ever typed “Clinton, Obama, Biden is gonna make my life better!” None of us. :smh: Just say you’re one of those “My vote don’t matter!” types and leave us to discuss this as change-oriented individuals. Just say you want Trump to win so we can clown you.
You got that picture from your hard drive of your boyfriend? You do support gays, right? That's your party. I find it funny you are trying to use it as an insult when you support them.

You a coon house nigga, putting your hand out against other blacks that talk ill of your white massa. No one better say anything about your massa. Doesn't do shit for you but you go to the ends of the earth to defend him.

Sambo nigga

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
She played her hand too early had she done that after the trial started and jury seated, then there could be no appea, due to Double Jeopardy

Fact, the Florida Federal Prosecutor could pick this up and file it asap. It's not like he doesn't work for Garland too. Jack Smith could sit as advisor and maybe even a counsel on the same team.