Tucker Carlson - The Vladimir Putin Interview

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
What I don't understand is why nobody talks about the security agreement that was made with Ukraine back in the day for them to give up their nuclear weapons. The same thing with Israel, the aid that the United States provides ensures that they don't use nuclear weapons which they have threatened in the past.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Putin is the person we thought he always was and Tucker Carson may not be invited again the bricks nations is not doing that well especially China (financially)

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Good interview. Putin is right on his points, the West are the one breaking their promises.
The fuck. The west is not breaking shit when it comes to Russia, Russia is not holding up there in the bargain, especially invading countries around their borders. Do United States right now financially is doing better than most industrialized countries on this earth right now the numbers prove that. Putin was really trying to use Trump to bring America down a notch. Now America did some fucked up things in the past, especially to people of color, (it’s currently still going on is some red states) but right now with the demographic changes going on America is becoming an interesting place in my point of view.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Yep, makes no sense. To stop what?
He was definitely trying to use Trump to fuck up America even more. As a black American do I have issues with some parts of America hell yeah but at the same time I don’t want any foreign countries trying to make shit worse in this fucking country.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
EU tried to stop the interview by saying they would place travel ban on Carlson if he interviewed Putin.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
What’s funny is Tucker actually reached out to Ukraine (or Washington:dunno:) to interview Zelensky also.
I think they swiftly declined. Honestly I get it, no way I could see Zelensky answering question like:

- “The American people wants to know why our weapons are being sold on the black market”

Have you heard the term meat grinder, if so why were soldiers continuously ordered to Bakhmut.

There’s countless number of reports that Boris Johnson, secretly came to Ukraine after the Istanbul meeting. Is that true and what he suggested?

Can Ukraine defeat Russia?
(If he say yes, if the west send Aid and F-16’s etc )

What happened to the equipment you had before the SMO started? Why continue if you need outside help? What happens if we along with the EU stop sending support?

Have you talked to Putin, recently?

If, Poland say they want their land back, what will Ukraine do?

Tucker Carlson said that he will seek an interview with Ukrainian president Vladimir Zelensky, because all Zelensky’s previous interviews for US media were propaganda, not journalism.​

"American media outlets have spoken to scores of people from Ukraine, and they've done scores of interviews with Ukrainian President Zelensky. We ourselves have put in a request for an interview with Zelensky. We hope he accepts. But the interviews he's already done in the United States are not traditional interviews. They are fawning pep sessions, specifically designed to amplify Zelensky's demand that the US enter more deeply into a war in Eastern Europe and pay for it," he said in a video address, published on his X page.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
What’s funny is Tucker actually reached out to Ukraine (or Washington:dunno:) to interview Zelensky also.
I think they swiftly declined. Honestly I get it, no way I could see Zelensky answering question like:

- “The American people wants to know why our weapons are being sold on the black market”

Have you heard the term meat grinder, if so why were soldiers continuously ordered to Bakhmut.

There’s countless number of reports that Boris Johnson, secretly came to Ukraine after the Istanbul meeting. Is that true and what he suggested?

Can Ukraine defeat Russia?
(If he say yes, if the west send Aid and F-16’s etc )

What happened to the equipment you had before the SMO started? Why continue if you need outside help? What happens if we along with the EU stop sending support?

Have you talked to Putin, recently?

If, Poland say they want their land back, what will Ukraine do?

Tucker Carlson said that he will seek an interview with Ukrainian president Vladimir Zelensky, because all Zelensky’s previous interviews for US media were propaganda, not journalism.​

"American media outlets have spoken to scores of people from Ukraine, and they've done scores of interviews with Ukrainian President Zelensky. We ourselves have put in a request for an interview with Zelensky. We hope he accepts. But the interviews he's already done in the United States are not traditional interviews. They are fawning pep sessions, specifically designed to amplify Zelensky's demand that the US enter more deeply into a war in Eastern Europe and pay for it," he said in a video address, published on his X page.
I don’t mind the US and Ukraine refusing to get interviewed by him because he is always one way. Sometimes you don’t let the wolf inside the henhouse.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
All bullshit aside, I think it was good for the world to hear words from the horses mouth.

I don't claim to be the most politically in-the-know motherfucka, but I'm the type of dude that likes to form or have my opinions changed based on hearing directly from the folks involved. Rather than from the masses, or "sources".

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't like and would never trust that mother fucker. Fuck him and Trump. If Trump gets close to being elected, Biden needs to send nukes to the Ukraine just so this bitch mother fucker doesn't get any closer.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
How is this not treason?
Screenshot-20240209-135657-X.jpg

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The fuck. The west is not breaking shit when it comes to Russia, Russia is not holding up there in the bargain, especially invading countries around their borders. Do United States right now financially is doing better than most industrialized countries on this earth right now the numbers prove that. Putin was really trying to use Trump to bring America down a notch. Now America did some fucked up things in the past, especially to people of color, (it’s currently still going on is some red states) but right now with the demographic changes going on America is becoming an interesting place in my point of view.
ok - the US is still doing fucked up things globally and domestically
I see you are truly unaware of US foreign policy and its history and the ongoing campaigns prosecuted via proxies and the us military