Tucker Carlson - The Vladimir Putin Interview

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
..is Putin being Christian or not Christian really a big deal to people? I'm confused :confused:

(my fault if this is a stupid question)
counter programming for his hate watchers - understand that this guy is very much an agent of empire
here he is pointing out how many ways the right have built Putin into something Putin himself will tell you he is not and haz zero interest for

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
ok - the US is still doing fucked up things globally and domestically
I see you are truly unaware of US foreign policy and its history and the ongoing campaigns prosecuted via proxies and the us military
Oh, I am not going to debate on Net because the USA is still doing fucked up shit around the world, but I said all of that to say that Russia is far from innocent

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
counter programming for his hate watchers - understand that this guy is very much an agent of empire
here he is pointing out how many ways the right have built Putin into something Putin himself will tell you he is not and haz zero interest for

Thanks. I have no weird obsessions in either direction, I know all these folks have a least some agenda and blood on their hands.

But like I said earlier in the thread, I like to hear the decision makers actually express themselves and decide how I feel on my own. The opposite being dudes like you described who summarize things with intention.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
The right maga crowd tries to make it seem Putin is misunderstood and demonized by the left. They tell their maga base that Americans should embrace him cause he's a good Christian like them.
Geezus (pun intended). This shit is a mess. Folks too busy bullshitting instead of trying to fix, or hold those in charge accountable for, real issues.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The right maga crowd tries to make it seem Putin is misunderstood and demonized by the left. They tell their maga base that Americans should embrace him cause he's a good Christian like them.
they imagine that Putin sees himself as white - a new fuhrer

The Trump crowd better be glad America is diverse because they do not want to live like Russia.
russia doesn't want to live like Russia - but US and west europe seems to think there is no room at the table for Russia

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Screenshot-20240209-135657-X.jpg
Treason - the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Putin is just as racist as these American Cacs are. They all have no problem getting on same page against black people.
I don't disagree. They all are, just pointing out why is it all of sudden treason?

Putin dropped a lot of talking points that the media and no one will bring up. As he said the country is experts at propaganda.

The mere fact that we sanctioned them. Yet we're $34T in debt, while they're $330B. Like they even care.

Another point he made, at one point, the USD was used for trade in over 60% of the world. Right now it's 13%.

BRICS is laughing at the US. Russia and China are trading in asset backed currencies. The world doesn't even want to accept the dollar as trade. One could say who cares, but we don't manufacture anything anymore, so it's major.

If that's not concerning then idk what to say. It affects us all.

Printing more of worthless paper drives us to what end? Economy can't sustain it.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
That bitch def wanted to fuck. Super weird that they thought this was a good, "wholesome" idea for a segment o_O

(Hoe-some :rolleyes: )
:lol: Who is she…

This also give credit to tucker assessment of Zelensky interviews

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man that look on dude face when Putin addressed his CIA connection…

Putin let it out, I know who you are

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We've gone from Barbara Walters to THIS.
The media (both right and left) are a fucking joke.
Yes, this is real.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH wow just fuckin WOW, this right here is PROOF,

the fuckin simpletons that are currently running the game, are NOT as fuckin BRIGHT as

they THINK they are... AT FUCKIN ALL!!!

this bullshit right here is some fuckin 1970 crap...

DONT THEY KNOW WE IN THE AQUARIAN AGE, NOW AS the majority of us start to

AWAKEN, we see RIGHT THROUGH this bullshit...

Great news because this awakend state is only going to become more and more heightend.

but all jokes aside,

This shit right here is INSULTING AS FUCK!! so not only are they giving reparations to ukraine and isreal....

they want us to throw our tax dollars at them, as they tell us, they cant do nothing for

the LONG OVER DUE REPARATIONS FOR TRUE AMERICANS AKA "african" americans.. thats another fuckin MIND FUCK!!!

Sure we are Related to our "African" brethren, but we are NOT african.. thats a mind fuck to steal our land and resources...

but thats another story for another day..

but this shit right here.. all you muthafuckas that still watch the whorehouse that is MAINSTREAM MEDIA,

the letting you know, they think you are a bunch of brain dead, easy to influence HERD OF CATTLE!!!

I couldnt even watch more than five seconds of that fuckin corny crap.. and CNN calls that NEWS!!

I never seen something so disgusting yet hilarious at the same time!!!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck all these media outlets.

If you not listening to WOL or Radio One owned by a black woman to get your news, you doing it wrong

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
If Putin was a real one he'd show proof of Aliens running the world and who killed Kennedy.

And for all you Obama/ Trump groupies, he probably got yellow envelope compromising pictures of both.

I'm not sure of that Obama shit. Look at Putin's face when he talks with Obama. He was the beta in that relationship.

103915043-1581001852891gettyimages-599444038r.jpg

_115576705_gettyimages-499269206.jpg

putin_obama010.jpg

obama_putin_UN_rtr_img.jpg

2562.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man that look on dude face when Putin addressed his CIA connection…

Putin let it out, I know who you are

Yea its funny that you say that, it seems like there is a secret war going on between,

THE CIA and MOSSAD!! Its like the mossad made a move to COMPROMISE someone

High up in the CIA or they MAY have..

Hmmmm could that be what this epstein thingy is all about?

listen that whole fuckin WORLD we know has global espionage

has imploded...

You have global leaders outing Agents in front of the world...

lol... I fuckin LOVE IT!!

What folks are NOT getting is, there is going to be a HUGE change

in what we call American Politics... and its going to be the people taking back

the power from a global people that turned are govt into a bunch of,

overly compensated WHORES who became the enemy of the people,

pushing a faggot agenda, WHILE OUR WHOLE INFRASTRUCTURE IS FALLING APART....

the best way to fix it is to give the TRUE AMERICANS OVER DUE REPARATIONS...

I PROMISE YOU THE REAL ESTATE MARKET WILL EXPLODE OVERNIGHT,

THE WHOLE ECONOMY WILL BE THE BEST ITS EVER BEEN..

SIMPLY BECAUSE.. UNLIKE THE SUPER WEALTHY PARASITES THEY

KILL AMERICA by TAKING MONEY OUT THE COUNTRY...

WE WILL KEEP MONEY IN THE COUNTRY..... that simple fact alone, is letting you know

HOW OVERDUE our REPARATIONS ARE!!

the more they prolong it, the more their power over us will weaken..

Just look at how many of us can easily see through that bullshit "NEWS" segment!!

the power of their mindfuckery has WANED!!!!

HALLL LAY LOU YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!