Tucker Carlson - The Vladimir Putin Interview

Stix-N-Stonz

Dirty Civilian
Platinum Member
The Trump crowd better be glad America is diverse because they do not want to live like Russia.
This is true. The LMNOP+ crowd would be in camps and squashed. We wouldn't have gun rights. And everybody in Algola and Rikers would be on the frontlines dodging kamikaze drones.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH wow just fuckin WOW, this right here is PROOF,

the fuckin simpletons that are currently running the game, are NOT as fuckin BRIGHT as

they THINK they are... AT FUCKIN ALL!!!

this bullshit right here is some fuckin 1970 crap...

DONT THEY KNOW WE IN THE AQUARIAN AGE, NOW AS the majority of us start to

AWAKEN, we see RIGHT THROUGH this bullshit...

Great news because this awakend state is only going to become more and more heightend.

but all jokes aside,

This shit right here is INSULTING AS FUCK!! so not only are they giving reparations to ukraine and isreal....

they want us to throw our tax dollars at them, as they tell us, they cant do nothing for

the LONG OVER DUE REPARATIONS FOR TRUE AMERICANS AKA "african" americans.. thats another fuckin MIND FUCK!!!

Sure we are Related to our "African" brethren, but we are NOT african.. thats a mind fuck to steal our land and resources...

but thats another story for another day..

but this shit right here.. all you muthafuckas that still watch the whorehouse that is MAINSTREAM MEDIA,

the letting you know, they think you are a bunch of brain dead, easy to influence HERD OF CATTLE!!!

I couldnt even watch more than five seconds of that fuckin corny crap.. and CNN calls that NEWS!!

I never seen something so disgusting yet hilarious at the same time!!!

Too many brothas and sistas that buy into the narrative, but despite that, many have come to taste the bitterness of what the white media is force-feeding them.
It may take a while, but they are waking up....

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Some, many too many brothas and sistas that buy into the narrative, but despite that, many have come to taste the bitterness of what the white media is force-feeding them.

Look at this

Dude catching hell in the comments

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
That is one ugly cac.
I nearly threw up just looking at his face.
:lol:

The unique thing about this…..folks in the UK going at buddy

4-A20-EBF8-88-EE-4235-A22-E-E8-FDFE6-E0-FA5.jpg

5-CBC99-DE-7-E2-B-4856-9-B47-037346-FB324-C.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Too many brothas and sistas that buy into the narrative, but despite that, many have come to taste the bitterness of what the white media is force-feeding them.

Oh YEA there are a lot of folks getting that wake up call..and starting to realize.

The mind fuckery that is mass media..

Nothing but a fuckin mind programming tool

I mean they put shit right in our face.

We just don't ask the right questions..

Example...they call it TV programming..or television programs

Not once did we ask what is being programmed

And yet we threw our children in front of it..

Like it was a babysitter and not the mind programming tool it is.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Cuba is a tiny country with good tobacco and cheap sugar. Russia is the biggest supplier of natural gas to Western Europe.
Yes it was easier to do against them, but their relationship is why they suffered the blow they did and the fact they opposed capitalism at the time.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
194million views….

Man I wish Tucker would’ve asked Putin and him and Iran forming a new defense alliance….

That would’ve had mudda fuckers like

:scream::scared::scream::scream:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Yes it was easier to do against them, but their relationship is why they suffered the blow they did and the fact they opposed capitalism at the time.
We keep fucking with Venezuela, Russia gonna send some shit there

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
194million views….

Man I wish Tucker would’ve asked Putin and him and Iran forming a new defense alliance….

That would’ve had mudda fuckers like

:scream::scared::scream::scream:
Your favorite part in Rocky was when Ivan killed Apollo right?

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Clever move by Putin, tucker really have him exactly what he wanted and the uninformed will come away thinking Putin is a smart calculated man instead of the murderous dictator he is.