TV Discussion : Evil - new supernatural series on CBS starring Mike "Luke Cage" Colter UPDATE: 4TH & FINAL SEASON!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was curious why his role was reduced

I even thought it was deliberate and part of the storyline

Now knowing the truth?

I really wish I was right.

Yeah, cause after the gambling episode he showed up at that monastery with no real explanation if I remember correctly.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Another great season. The first few episodes of the second season had me thrown off like they were about to jump the shark so I let the show go for awhile. Season one seemed more realistic like a lot of what was going on could actually happen and the ex-muslim dude explaining away things made it work. I'm glad I picked it back up because they brought it all together by the end.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Nah

Screenshot-20211025-104551-Firefox.jpg

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another great season. The first few episodes of the second season had me thrown off like they were about to jump the shark so I let the show go for awhile. Season one seemed more realistic like a lot of what was going on could actually happen and the ex-muslim dude explaining away things made it work. I'm glad I picked it back up because they brought it all together by the end.

if you go back in this thread (don't!!!) I was saying the same thing @playahaitian was super adamant that they were world building and sure enough that is what they did. Some slow episodes that REALLY helped that universe.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Right, so this would be the "bribes" or his bookies looking the other way to his debts

OK I'm confused

I did not know he was gambling

Monsignor was the first giving out cases then the Bishop I do not remember either of them gambling?

isn't HE the gambler?

840059.jpg

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bro...

one is BLACK and the other is WHITE!!!!

if you happen to see a goat footed demon in a dark hallway?

Or ANYTHING that sorta LOOKS like one?

Please

go the OTHER WAY

You know what man... fcuk you!!! Both these motherfcukers got gray around their temples.... Okay that may be all, but I look down at my PC and look up to a cat with gray on his temples, watch 45min worth of David and Kristen making googley eyes to each other only to look down and back up to ANOTHER motherfcuker AGAIN with gray around his temples?!?! THAT IS THE SAME MOTHERFCUKER as far as I am concerned!!!!

... this show probably has like 16 different characters that I thought was all one person!!

.... the fcuk, when did Kristen get all these damn kids?!?!?! I thought she only had TWO!!!!!! *joking*

Come to think about it, David is a FOOL for even WANTING to bang her! She got all them damn kids! The fcuk you gonna do, be stepdad to 6 kids?!?! That is NUTS!!! *I know it is 4*

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You know what man... fcuk you!!! Both these motherfcukers got gray around their temples.... Okay that may be all, but I look down at my PC and look up to a cat with gray on his temples, watch 45min worth of David and Kristen making googley eyes to each other only to look down and back up to ANOTHER motherfcuker AGAIN with gray around his temples?!?! THAT IS THE SAME MOTHERFCUKER as far as I am concerned!!!!

... this show probably has like 16 different characters that I thought was all one person!!

.... the fcuk, when did Kristen get all these damn kids?!?!?! I thought she only had TWO!!!!!! *joking*

Come to think about it, David is a FOOL for even WANTING to bang her! She got all them damn kids! The fcuk you gonna do, be stepdad to 6 kids?!?! That is NUTS!!! *I know it is 4*

:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao2::roflmao:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I am going to loose my SHYT if Boggs is somehow working for or with ANYONE from hell!!! That is just lazy writing! Getting duped by the mom, demons rolling up on him, trying to write a book based on their work, Leland stealing his files, etc... You have laid all of this ground work that he was outside of all this only for; "SURPRISE!!! I was Satan all the time!!!"