TV Discussion : Evil - new supernatural series on CBS starring Mike "Luke Cage" Colter UPDATE: 4TH & FINAL SEASON!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They should tie Ben and Boggs together cause that episode when he was trapped in that hotel, he just seems to kind of brush it off. Come to think of it, we really haven't had much closure with a lot of Ben's story!? He's had that girlfriend that had an Evil (see what I did there?!) twin and that seemed to have been dropped, the hotel, the stock-tergeist and the cult. A lot of these stories that could tie into more character development and other story lines aren't given justice.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They should tie Ben and Boggs together cause that episode when he was trapped in that hotel, he just seems to kind of brush it off. Come to think of it, we really haven't had much closure with a lot of Ben's story!? He's had that girlfriend that had an Evil (see what I did there?!) twin and that seemed to have been dropped, the hotel, the stock-tergeist and the cult. A lot of these stories that could tie into more character development and other story lines aren't given justice.

Oh TRUST ME...

They have not been "dropped"

We gonna see all that continue into play

Gotta be patient

Didn't they bring the prophet back? The sigil map connecting every manifestation? George?

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh TRUST ME...

Gotta be patient

Didn't they bring the prophet back? The sigil map connecting every manifestation? George?

plus the re-integration of Ben’s sister who was experiencing phenomena since season 1, the vision/guidance from his mother, and I’m sure there’s more.

sure the show is focused through a Catholic lens but I like how it lightly introduces other ways of believing in benevolent forces. Interesting how there are many ways to worship the God of Abraham but there is only one general source of evil.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
plus the re-integration of Ben’s sister who was experiencing phenomena since season 1, the vision/guidance from his mother, and I’m sure there’s more.

sure the show is focused through a Catholic lens but I like how it lightly introduces other ways of believing in benevolent forces. Interesting how there are many ways to worship the God of Abraham but there is only one general source of evil.

^^^^

All this.

As I've discussing this show with actual clergy who are not really allowed to watch one of its strengths is that it finds a voice in the universality of religion

The common beliefs views images etc

This show is really screwing with folks belief systems in a slick clever funny sinister way

I love it

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh TRUST ME...

Gotta be patient

...shudup...

Fcuk ya'll for bringing logic and reason into my temper tantrum!!!!

I'S WANTS THEM TO DO WHATS I WANTS WHEN I'S WANTS ITS!!!!!
mad.gif

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Finally watching that final episode Andrea needs her own fcuking prequel show!!! And I will fight any motherfcuker or CBS exec that tells me otherwise!!!

She mentioned that how the demons moved to the other house. Some of those demons hopped a ride on Kristen from those assessments.

That awkward moment when you realize your sex doll that you modeled the person after... ISN'T your sex doll.
image-2022-09-20-103405141.png

Kristen is just as bad as the religious people that she dislikes! She is like those racists that say I hate <insert ethnicity> while talking to said ethnicity, "but you're the exception!"

Again STELLAR show/season! Won't get the shine it deserves cause of the cast, I just hope that whenever CBS pulls the plug the at least give it a proper send off. Good wins, Evil wins, I don't care just give us an ending!!!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I LOVE and hate this at the same time! I am always in support of unions being from Detroit...but you're holding up my favorite show!!!! I'll get over it.

That crew can't cross that line as they're union too and would practically invalidate what their union stands for.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I LOVE and hate this at the same time! I am always in support of unions being from Detroit...but you're holding up my favorite show!!!! I'll get over it.

That crew can't cross that line as they're union too and would practically invalidate what their union stands for.

^^^^

ageee

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think you got this one in the wrong place @playahaitian!

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here’s a stop gap to get your fix for a show like Evil. Just came across Legion Of Exorcists on Max (HBO). It’s supposed to be a round table of real exorcists sharing stories.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's over bro.

I am okay with it ending! I would rather the show end while still good instead of it turning into LOST where you just loose all interest for about 4 seasons come back and half the cast is changed, but now they're all on Mars now. 4 seasons is strong, wrap everything up with a neat bow. Or even worse it just ends. No ending, every ?uestion you had is unanswered. Like turning off the lights while you're in the middle of reading a book.