TV Discussion : Evil - new supernatural series on CBS starring Mike "Luke Cage" Colter UPDATE: 4TH & FINAL SEASON!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I am okay with it ending! I would rather the show end while still good instead of it turning into LOST where you just loose all interest for about 4 seasons come back and half the cast is changed, but now they're all on Mars now. 4 seasons is strong, wrap everything up with a neat bow. Or even worse it just ends. No ending, every ?uestion you had is unanswered. Like turning off the lights while you're in the middle of reading a book.

I thought they had 2 more seasons easy.

I wanted to actually go to Rome. Deal with the Vatican. David lose faith. Backstory on the nun. The girls are older so now add boys to it. Maybe Immaculate Conception. Return of Jesus. Artificial intelligence. We seen demon agents more angel agents. A return to some previous events.

But I'm happy that Paramount opened up the budget so they had extra episodes to end it right.

I could see maybe an annual "movie" event that could be dope on that platform.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
20240331-160748.jpg

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven’t even started the new season but went back to watching from the beginning and :eek2: . I feel like it’s a mix of things I’ve forgotten over the years & deeper insights.

Also, there may be developing plot points that were dropped. For example, David’s former friend / colleague / potential lover Julia gets referenced a bunch and he has a drug induced vision. I don’t recall her being brought up later (I do recall the fling with his deceased wife’s sister and I think he was called in to help another woman that used to be on his team).

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I haven’t even started the new season but went back to watching from the beginning and :eek2: . I feel like it’s a mix of things I’ve forgotten over the years & deeper insights.

Also, there may be developing plot points that were dropped. For example, David’s former friend / colleague / potential lover Julia gets referenced a bunch and he has a drug induced vision. I don’t recall her being brought up later (I do recall the fling with his deceased wife’s sister and I think he was called in to help another woman that used to be on his team).

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Where u at

I don't like what they doing to the Grandmother character. She doing dumb stuff... and that just isn't her.

UNLESS telling the nurse what the surrogate said, leaving her purse coat and phone behind, etc

Is ALL an elaborate scheme for a huge double cross?

Or a triple cross and she is selling out her OWN daughter?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't like what they doing to the Grandmother character. She doing dumb stuff... and that just isn't her.

UNLESS telling the nurse what the surrogate said, leaving her purse coat and phone behind, etc

I think there are other powers at play with the grandmother. If you remember from last season she had a whole other god that she was praying to. Seemed more like witchcraft. I think they're trying to do too much this season that it is going to seem rushed and confusing. Which you did mention them doing 2 more seasons for this very reason.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think there are other powers at play with the grandmother. If you remember from last season she had a whole other god that she was praying to. Seemed more like witchcraft. I think they're trying to do too much this season that it is going to seem rushed and confusing. Which you did mention them doing 2 more seasons for this very reason.

I love the leads the cases have been solid but I can feel the "rush".

I DO appreciate trying to tie up all the lose ends though

It's NOT EASY.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

This means the 2 movies will be pretty much self contained which I'm fine with.

I love this universe and the entire cast and would have tried to sign them to do 4 movies or 2 episode mini mini series released every Halloween or Christmas.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

^^^^

That's why I chilled. I remembered that and i can't see them having the grandmother betray her daughter and grandchildren and demon grandson like that.

It's POSSIBLE but I don't like that level of evil.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

Before I answer. Answer my question.
Is this real or fake

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
He ain't gonna answer!!! I have asked him 4 or 5 times in this thread alone. Hell even trolled him about it in other threads and I might as well as asked a wall.
This what u do @playahaitian lol. U still my big bro. @outsyder I got u. Just let me finish this season 3.

But for now its all real u can start watching