TV Discussion : Evil - new supernatural series on CBS starring Mike "Luke Cage" Colter UPDATE: 4TH & FINAL SEASON!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I HATE this show!!!!! I had 6 episodes just waiting. Said I would ONLY watch one episode (episode 2)...that was yesterday...that queue is EMPTY today!!! What the fcuk is going on with Ben?! Can the Anti-Christ be baptized?! That scene with Tyler and David....ALLERGY SEASON! I ain't saying NOTHING else! Anything else and I will beat your ass!!! Sister Andrea needs her own spin off buddy cop show with Father Ignatius. Lexi is the John the Baptist to the Anti-Christ...but with the Anti-Christ now baptized, does that make him the second coming? Which begs the ?uestion Nature vs Nuture. I can't with this show...AND BOGGS!!!!! Oh we almost forgot about Boggs!!! He's always willing to sell his soul for fame, does the Muse become a thing on the show now? Can demons be locked away with bricks? Catholics would be the type to bless their bricks so that might be what did it.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I HATE this show!!!!! I had 6 episodes just waiting. Said I would ONLY watch one episode (episode 2)...that was yesterday...that queue is EMPTY today!!! What the fcuk is going on with Ben?! Can the Anti-Christ be baptized?! That scene with Tyler and David....ALLERGY SEASON! I ain't saying NOTHING else! Anything else and I will beat your ass!!! Sister Andrea needs her own spin off buddy cop show with Father Ignatius. Lexi is the John the Baptist to the Anti-Christ...but with the Anti-Christ now baptized, does that make him the second coming? Which begs the ?uestion Nature vs Nuture. I can't with this show...AND BOGGS!!!!! Oh we almost forgot about Boggs!!! He's always willing to sell his soul for fame, does the Muse become a thing on the show now? Can demons be locked away with bricks? Catholics would be the type to bless their bricks so that might be what did it.
:lol: :yes:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

tenor.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Something tells me we're gonna be left with this Sopranos type ending!

don't you worry

remember they will still be doing a few follow up movies.

EDIT: when i say that I mean the extra 4 shows that we're added later to wrap up the loose ends originally they referred to them as "mini movies" in quality.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Kristen REALLY "cheated on her husband"? That was lightweight not end of days worthy.

Her demonic upbringing okay.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The ONLY way I see a solution is maybe Paramount changes it mind at the last minute like it did for SWAT and SEAL.

But the extra 4 episodes that got added make me doubt that...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is an absolute no brainer for NETFLIX to pick this show up.

It does great numbers already for them. All the actors are willing to return and renegotiate contracts rabid loyal fan base manageable budget solid writing...

This basically Lucifer 3.0 for Netflix

It's a win win win for all sides unless licensing costs on the Paramount side goes bonkers.

keone

International Member

@keone @0utsyder

I still can't get a straight answer on WHY this show is being canceled
i mean i get it. this is why first season i asked u a question.
this season they are really going for it like they should have done in earlier seasons.
cause one of my crititque was is this going to be a show
that we will find out it was all in his head and he was trippin
or has he have to deal with real demonic powers

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
i mean i get it. this is why first season i asked u a question.
this season they are really going for it like they should have done in earlier seasons.
cause one of my crititque was is this going to be a show
that we will find out it was all in his head and he was trippin
or has he have to deal with real demonic powers

^^^^^

But you just cyclical by nature.

I knew from jump it was all real.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
negro u didnt give me answer till this day ahhaha
i had to watch and find out.
dont let me add outsyder to this ahahahah
Tried to tell you!!! You throw a ?uestion about this shyt at @playahaitian and he magically never sees it! Like the Vatican got him on....

Hey everybody just disregard everything that I said! I don't think Rome or a secret society is watching us. Or that any BGOL members are high ranking members of a sect in the Catholic Church. Sure the questions I have asked before never got an answer but hey that's okay they didn't need answering. They're just questions from a man that really doesn't have anything better to do and I shouldn't be taken seriously, just like the stories from this show that is getting cancelled.

keone

International Member
Tried to tell you!!! You throw a ?uestion about this shyt at @playahaitian and he magically never sees it! Like the Vatican got him on....

Hey everybody just disregard everything that I said! I don't think Rome or a secret society is watching us. Or that any BGOL members are high ranking members of a sect in the Catholic Church. Sure the questions I have asked before never got an answer but hey that's okay they didn't need answering. They're just questions from a man that really doesn't have anything better to do and I shouldn't be taken seriously, just like the stories from this show that is getting cancelled.
playa a high ranking voodoo priest

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I didn't know we had a thread on this. I binge watched the first 3 seasons. I'm waiting on a few more episodes to populate before I start on the last one.