TV Discussion : Evil - new supernatural series on CBS starring Mike "Luke Cage" Colter UPDATE: 4TH & FINAL SEASON!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I have seen many Supernatural, X-FILES, buddy cop shows but they don't leave you thinking like this show does. Watch each show as daily life with the symbolism and its even spooking.

The episode with the little kid was straight up creepy no symbolism was needed to be found.

Full disclosure i almost went into seminary after high school.

This show is messing with mind serious

The writing and acting is incredible

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
My 6yr old son was actually in an episode as an extra last season. Filmed in Flushing N.Y. in the Asian section. He was playing with toys in a daycare in the background. He met Luke Cage. Was cool as hell seeing him on CBS!!!

Qlhe6f.jpg

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Is that the one with the nurse and the medical bracelets.

I may need to rewatch season 1 before season 2 starts.

Definitely cause they in some supernatural vibe

EVERYTHING is connected there are callbacks every episode

Cbs should just give them a 4 year guarantee now

This got Bones, X Files, supernatural following forever syndication money

The most marvel gonna get is a luke cage cameo.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
YO! You didn't know what was real! One minute homie is; 'LOOK OUT!!!' The next he is calm like nothing is going on. And that noise that nurse made had me shook for a minute!

Straight horror

That ranked with the best tv horror ever

Twilight zone buffy angel x files nightstalker outer limits level material

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, I watched this show when it was out. Like I ACTUALLY watched it on CBS, commercials and all cause I don't want it to get cancelled. Would make sure that it got watched within 3 days so that they got the rating from me.

^^^^^^

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No one here can watch it with me

that little white girl in the mask turned on that flashlight and said

you should kill your mother

All i remember after that?

is all the lights got turned on

the remote snatched out my hand

and the great british bake off was on every night for like a month.

Last edited:

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
It's a kool show, me and my Ole Lady binge watched it this weekend. Only problem I have is, they never close the loop on things. I can see if they are going to revisit that shyt later, but I doubt it. Not going to spoil for those who haven't seen it, but they need to close the loop.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I been sleepin', I see. I can remember seeing the promos for the show but I haven't even thought about CBS for much of shit other than Colbert's shows.

Cuz...it is AWESOME

no hyperbole if you like X files bones supernatural black mirror the exorcist etc?

you gonna LOVE THIS