TV Discussion : Evil - new supernatural series on CBS starring Mike "Luke Cage" Colter UPDATE: 4TH & FINAL SEASON!

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When it first started the way they kept mentioning the husband. I was thinking he had died and Kristen didn't want to tell the kids. But then he showed up and I said no he is a ghost. Well, no wrong again.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
David went from gettin stabbed by a psycho coder..to gettin drugged out by a psycho nurse to gettin walloped and trapped in another psychos basement.in what? Two fucking days? Jake the flake ain't tapping no breaks.

Kristen's mom is a desperate stupid whore who wouldn't have fucked jake the flake before her tits hit the floor.wow..that rhymed.

I knew That brouchard family was wonky as fuck but holy shit..satanic invitro shenanigans..nigga this show is awesome!
Props to playahaitian for the thread! I would have ignored the show otherwise.
Is her mom desperate or does he have some sort of charm over her. At first I thought he was the devil. Since the devil can make people love them out of their will. Didnt he charm the jury in the first episode. I need to rewatch its been some time.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
OMG OMG OMG OMG

this is the blackest show on tv right now

Not only a KAREN

but they had the judge get off the stand hug that monster and give him a bible...

Sound familiar?!?!

I'm flipping the f*ck out!!!!!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I thought the cop friend thought that psycho was innocent

Why she call Kristen like no its NOT a terrible thing he died you don't have to worry

Wtf?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
how the hell Ben so magnificent and he aint install a RING on the front door of Kristen house

you Magnificat on a budget?

so you Ben the exceptional now?

or Ben the acceptable?

bet he would have installed the video doorbell if Kristen husband was still on that mountain.

Last edited: