TV Discussion : Evil - new supernatural series on CBS starring Mike "Luke Cage" Colter UPDATE: 4TH & FINAL SEASON!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Each episode you notice Ben's demeanor has changed. His eyes are getting wider and wider.

Let me tell you a little thing which to me is a huge thing that was brilliantly acted but easily missed

The incel is done

Ben FLIPS OUT throwing furniture all over the office showing "unnatural " strength

Then takes a breath

And calmly looks for a replacement casually leaning on the overturned furniture

That sh*t was chilling

Thats the devil working

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me tell you a little thing which to me is a huge thing that was brilliantly acted but easily missed

The incel is done

Ben FLIPS OUT throwing furniture all over the office showing "unnatural " strength

Then takes a breath

And calmly looks for a replacement casually leaning on the overturned furniture

That sh*t was chilling

Thats the devil working
That was Leland right

I mean the Indian dude who is there to debunk everything.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That was Leland right

I mean the Indian dude who is there to debunk everything.

No Leland was grooming an incel for like 2/3 episodes and when he FINALLY gets him prepped and weaponized the dumb f*ck messes everything up

then Ben sees an update online and goes into a rage.

You gonna have to a rewatch before the season cause these are all breadcrumbs

I don't wanna go full spoiler before the 2nd season starts.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I didn't know this show existed until yesterday. This show reminds me of X-files before it went full bullshit alien conspiracy. At least, similar vibe to me with the skeptic/believer angle.

Loving it so far. 4 episodes in.

I heard about it early but there is just TOO MUCH content it got lost

and the previews did NOT do it justice at all

I like that it is a season long story arch but each episode is a perfect horror movie

again a STRAIGHT JACK of Supernatural

but smart modern with a romantic spin

the chemistry is X files, Fringe, Bones level good.

smart way to have a diverse cast without it ever being in BOLD LETTERS

just PEOPLE

but they NEVER hide their gender race ethnicity

its ALL incorporated into the series.

Goes fast never boring.

So far they hitting on all cylinders.

It aint PERFECT but man it works.

and STILL has room to grow.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
evil-ep-11.gif

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Newest season of Fargo covering this too. Waiting to see where it goes.

yup

it isCRAZY how many of these great series decided supposedly completely at random

to ALL have these STRONG pro-Black story archs

from Watchmen to agents of Shield to Lovecraft etc etc....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They messed up though it should of went dark while he was talking.

fam it was ENOUGH

imagine you had JUST saw that show last night and were home flipping channels and just SAW THAT SH*T???

I just saw it NOW and I SAW the screen cap

and I still hesitated before I clicked it.

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
sidebar...

I am legit shocked this is a CBS network show

back in the day this would have been on Fox
Man. I'm pissed I saw this thread. I could have went until they finished the second season without knowing about this show. Those 13 episodes went waaaaaaay too fucking quick. I would have loved to binge 2 seasons of this shit back to back. No fucking way will I watch this week to week. This shit needs to be stacked and binged.

This shit was so good. When that cat just calmly walked off the building. :eek: :eek: :eek: When the kid went 'missing' and everyone knew the real. I can't get the fucking xmas song out my head. That little girl that snuck into the house.

Damn. Great writing. Well-paced(TWD world writers could learn from this shit).

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man. I'm pissed I saw this thread. I could have went until they finished the second season without knowing about this show. Those 13 episodes went waaaaaaay too fucking quick. I would have loved to binge 2 seasons of this shit back to back. No fucking way will I watch this week to week. This shit needs to be stacked and binged.

This shit was so good. When that cat just calmly walked off the building. :eek: :eek: :eek: When the kid went 'missing' and everyone knew the real. I can't get the fucking xmas song out my head. That little girl that snuck into the house.

Damn. Great writing. Well-paced(TWD world writers could learn from this shit).
Glad you enjoyed the show. Season 2 should be airing soon.

That kid messed with David wonder if they will come back to it. Cause he looked mentally lost after that, great acting. That lil girls story was mad chilling.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
Registered
David went from gettin stabbed by a psycho coder..to gettin drugged out by a psycho nurse to gettin walloped and trapped in another psychos basement.in what? Two fucking days? Jake the flake ain't tapping no breaks.

Kristen's mom is a desperate stupid whore who wouldn't have fucked jake the flake before her tits hit the floor.wow..that rhymed.

I knew That brouchard family was wonky as fuck but holy shit..satanic invitro shenanigans..nigga this show is awesome!
Props to playahaitian for the thread! I would have ignored the show otherwise.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
David went from gettin stabbed by a psycho coder..to gettin drugged out by a psycho nurse to gettin walloped and trapped in another psychos basement.in what? Two fucking days? Jake the flake ain't tapping no breaks.

Kristen's mom is a desperate stupid whore who wouldn't have fucked jake the flake before her tits hit the floor.wow..that rhymed.

I knew That brouchard family was wonky as fuck but holy shit..satanic invitro shenanigans..nigga this show is awesome!
Props to playahaitian for the thread! I would have ignored the show otherwise.

Peace family

CBS and the producers owe a cut of next season advertising budget, just saying