TV Discussion: Star Wars new series Acolyte on Disney +

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And that's supposed to make it cool to never have seen Star Wars. I don't know who the writer is but its not cool to not have seen something you are writing about. It makes the person an idiot.

I have heard this a few times from writers and directors like it's some badge if honor or impressive

But I will say this I like a great writer or director of a genre tackling something outside their base.

Even if Spielberg never read a fantastic four comic? I want him to do it.

If the john wick director never read iron fist or daredevil? I want him to do it.

but BEFORE you start you gotta be an expert and immerse yourself in it.

I think Nolan didn't really know Batman either. Kevin Smith with He Man.

So it can be done.

We have had so called diehard fans completely mess up an opportunity to bring their favorites to life.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
I have heard this a few times from writers and directors like it's some badge if honor or impressive

But I will say this I like a great writer or director of a genre tackling something outside their base.

Even if Spielberg never read a fantastic four comic? I want him to do it.

If the john wick director never read iron fist or daredevil? I want him to do it.

but BEFORE you start you gotta be an expert and immerse yourself in it.

I think Nolan didn't really know Batman either. Kevin Smith with He Man.

So it can be done.

We have had so called diehard fans completely mess up an opportunity to bring their favorites to life.
And you can tell he really didn’t know Batman. It was the villains that made those Nolan flicks. Batman was just ok in those flicks. I think the writers directors should know what they are dealing with…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And you can tell he really didn’t know Batman. It was the villains that made those Nolan flicks. Batman was just ok in those flicks. I think the writers directors should know what they are dealing with…

I completely agree

But I also appreciate a completely fresh set of eyes and ears in the room too. It could lead to something great and unexpected

It can also completely derail the entire project.

But I'm willing to risk it in many cases.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Didn't hate the first two episodes, wish we....spoilers.....got more trinity....spoiler end....

As long as they keep it fairly self contained it could be decent, I like the fights and the look of the show overall. Just please don't connect it to stuff and try to change up the overall lore.

Also homeboy from squid games is cool.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Why is a white woman who used to cover up for Harvey Weinstein, with next to zero experience in the genre, allowed to be the show runner for a Star Wars series that takes so many influences from Asian culture?

This shit looks like the Matrix meets Star Wars. I want to say I'm excited but this shit looks like more of the same "Force is Female" shit that is being Forced on Star Wars fans.

Where are the Black Male Jedi's? Oh Black women can play Force sensitive antagonists, what about Force Sensitive protagonists? Are those only reserved for Asians and CAC Males and Females?
All that Kung fu some bs

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SPOILERS!!
Below link is supposedly what happens next week.
I got a laugh out of it, probably not.
But,
Does sound plausible.
Maybe those four Jedi, Mae is hunting down are MAGA.
And why Torbin killed himself, because of the part he played in killing all those women (lesbians).
...why he was surprised to see Mae and felt guilty, that he probably killed her.
Then maybe the Wookie is Desantis.

Surprised to see StarWarsTheory sitting in on this podcast.
Didn't think he was part of the anti-Disney/anti-woke clique.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Steal content from me than make the lead character black. This is why you are seeing black female demons cast in these roles. Many of them after seeing this will desperately chase after me.

I used a torrent than streamed it to my TV. Now the force is balanced

:lol:

My main gripe isn't the money but creating entanglements with white nationalist. Star Wars is now becoming a kung fu movie now

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
SPOILERS!!
Below link is supposedly what happens next week.
I got a laugh out of it, probably not.
But,
Does sound plausible.
Maybe those four Jedi, Mae is hunting down are MAGA.
And why Torbin killed himself, because of the part he played in killing all those women (lesbians).
...why he was surprised to see Mae and felt guilty, that he probably killed her.
Then maybe the Wookie is Desantis.

Surprised to see StarWarsTheory sitting in on this podcast.
Didn't think he was part of the anti-Disney/anti-woke clique.

Non white People still listen to racist ass critical drinker? What's next open white supremacists nerdrotic or the quartering?

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

@ViCiouS

You can't one mistake cause they gonna devour you

Man, wtf star wars nerds are always doing the most to keep the reputation of the most irritating group of fans on the planet. Who cares if the actors know anything about Star wars, they're not writing episodes. Does anyone think that guys like deniro and Pacino are fans or checked the source materials of every project they've done? Does anyone talk shit about them?

A lot of Star wars fans need pussy bad.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man, wtf star wars nerds are always doing the most to keep the reputation of the most irritating group of fans on the planet. Who cares if the actors know anything about Star wars, they're not writing episodes. Does anyone think that guys like deniro and Pacino are fans or checked the source materials of every project they've done? Does anyone talk shit about them?

A lot of Star wars fans need pussy bad.

Cold as Hoth

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And that's supposed to make it cool to never have seen Star Wars. I don't know who the writer is but its not cool to not have seen something you are writing about. It makes the person an idiot.
It is like when rappers say, "I don't write my rhymes".
I am like, "Imagine if you wrote them how much better they would be".

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am seeing my stolen content put all up in this movie, I am not looking for money just don't want to get involved with Disney/China. I am not feeling Disney/China at all and want nothing to do with them. Putting black actors in lead roles does not absolve you of your crimes or engaging in attacks on me.

vlcsnap-2024-06-09-21h31m55s505.png

Then engaging in this economic warfare, forced labor/slavery type bullshit just barely giving me enough to survive. Whites are pure evil as I have said all along, why you want to fight for integration or conduct trade I don't understand. This is a perfect example.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They just let any and everybody write and direct a Star Wars properties. If I was the studio head the first thing I would do is put it out there get the person who wrote Rogue One and Andor tell them this is yours now.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The writing is good and most of these movies you don't need my content. Most of these movies can stand on their own.

The fear of loss/attachment is a path to the dark side with forced labor/slavery, trying to cause physical/emotional harm. Train yourself to let go the thing you fear to lose.