TV Discussion: Star Wars new series Acolyte on Disney +

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
R. I. F.

every example I gave you is canon in Disney's Star Wars and can be referenced via Wookipedia under canon not legends

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Darth_Sidious

the thing is that tv series Clone Wars -& Rebels and the Disney run of comics supervised by Filoni are all canon (for now)
and will keep tripping y'all up because only the fans really watched / read them

:lol:
If they wanted to make a change - thats ok - just keep it real don't gaslight fans by pretending there wasn't a myth-making framework already in place

this is fantasy - they can write anything - there is no theory of relativity / thermodynamics / rules of physics etc
tell any story they want with any messaging

"all is acceptable as long as it is well done"

and
like I said - every post demonstrates that you were never really into this...
And that’s the key; AS LONG AS ITS WELL DONE…

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I respect u but fk them Asians and Latinos . Also star wars cannon is hard I said it here that is what they supposed to be following.
I just don’t understand why the can’t won’t and or don’t follow cannon…

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Shit is trash, tried to give it a chance but it's ass.

Worst part is they wasted a good-great cast on such a poor story, also 180 million fucking dollars.

I'm sure smile-o ren will end up being one of the mothers or something stupid, overall I couldn't care less. It stinks.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The full turn around from Mae from a mission she was laser focused on. Long drawn out treks through the forest and only one interesting thing happening during that trek and finally a bit of excitement and the episode ends. Just bad writing but at least next weeks episode will have some action and maybe a revelation

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Also Sabine wren gets impaled by a light saber right through her chest...barely an issue, back up and running two days later.

A wookie jedi master slashed across his midsection barely causing an opening...dead...dead as fuck.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The full turn around from Mae from a mission she was laser focused on. Long drawn out treks through the forest and only one interesting thing happening during that trek and finally a bit of excitement and the episode ends. Just bad writing but at least next weeks episode will have some action and maybe a revelation
best part of the episode was the end; i just dont understand why they struggle to get the live action part right :smh:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Wow....this was one of the single dumbest episodes of any show I have ever seen.

I hate all kinds of political/woke online discourse especially when it comes to the arts, but I swear to God this last episode made me feel like Andrew Tate lmao I wanted to tell a bitch to get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich. These women have ruined star wars.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I love the "Murder Mystery" aspect of this show.
But being that I'm not that well steeped in "STAR WARS" lore,
(I am a "STAR TREK" Guy)
Shit can be as confusing and convoluted as "X-MEN".

But I have to say that is was AWESOME seeing Jecki go full "Beast Mode".
That shit came out of nowhere to Me.

And I absolutely love the Music Scoring on this show too.
Very dark and foreboding.
Unlike the usual "STAR WARS" heroic Musical Cues.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Wow....this was one of the single dumbest episodes of any show I have ever seen.

I hate all kinds of political/woke online discourse especially when it comes to the arts, but I swear to God this last episode made me feel like Andrew Tate lmao I wanted to tell a bitch to get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich. These women have ruined star wars.
The director of the upcoming Rey Skywalker/New Jedi Order movie says that she's "not even going to listen to the fans"..:rolleyes:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

I'm a Star Wars nerd. Have hundreds of figures and vehicles sitting in storage in my basement. Have a ton of the EU books, comics, etc....but I have ZERO interest in watching this. I lost interest in the Mandalorian season three and hated the Book of Boba Fett and the Sequel trilogy was garbage.

I want folks to enjoy Star Wars, but the way the director/show runner of this series has basically made a point to piss off folks just so she can has turned me off from watching this.

The whole lesbian agenda they are pushing just isn't for me. I really don't understand how that pug faced woman got the gig, being that she was Harvey Weinstein's assistant/coverup artist....well, I guess that's how. I wonder why that was never really mentioned in the public.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I want folks to enjoy Star Wars, but the way the director/show runner of this series has basically made a point to piss off folks just so she can has turned me off from watching this.

The whole lesbian agenda they are pushing just isn't for me. I really don't understand how that pug faced woman got the gig, being that she was Harvey Weinstein's assistant/coverup artist....well, I guess that's how. I wonder why that was never really mentioned in the public.
The amount of people on Twitter(including Grace Randolph,Harry Knowles,Drew Mcweeny and Devin Faraci)blocking others who voicing their opinions on The Acolyte is just staggering:smh::lol:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Screenshot-2024-06-26-160517.png

This is how fools be coming at me, ganging up, I am much too powerful. They all ended up tasting the end of my light saber in battle.

Screenshot-2024-06-26-201413.png

Screenshot-2024-06-26-201506.png

Last edited: