well this is better than that jamie fox shit lol

and i ain't seen Hayley Marie Norman since Deal or no Deal LOL

Last edited:

Kaotix

wannabe star
BGOL Patreon Investor
***Adds The Upshaws to watchlist...

i ain't seen Hayley Marie Norman since Deal or no Deal LOL

Not to derail the thread, but you should watch "Crash" the series on Showtime then. She let them thangs loose a couple times...

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
if she did i was unaware of it. BGOL what say u?
On "The Howard Stern Show" in 2010, she revealed that her breasts actually grew back to their original size — a G cup. Kim Fields used to hide her large breasts in baggy clothes on "The Facts of Life" prior to her breast reduction surgery. ... I don't get the big boob thing."Aug 13, 2015

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
they need to renew this shit

it's pretty good...netflix got one

Man i thought this shit was gonna be trash and i gave it a shot... pretty well written.. i enjoyed it a lot seems like real world shit...

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
started out kinda clunky and epps gave the worst line readings in the early episodes but by the end, it settled down. And it's funny to see how they gradually loosened the language with the cursing episode by episode to someone finally saying fuck and nigga by the last couple shows...

its like a hybrid of a 80/90s sitcom...but with cursing...the last time I saw something like that was louis c.k.'s sitcom on HBO...

It grew on me so I hope they do a second season.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
started out kinda clunky and epps gave the worst line readings in the early episodes but by the end, it settled down. And it's funny to see how they gradually loosened the language with the cursing episode by episode to someone finally saying fuck and nigga by the last couple shows...

its like a hybrid of a 80/90s sitcom...but with cursing...the last time I saw something like that was louis c.k.'s sitcom on HBO...

Why is Epps walking around like Redd Fox?

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member

Agreed

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
makes me imagine of all the classic black sitcoms had cursing in it....

martin
living single
sanford and son
the jefferesons
fresh prince of bel air
a different world
roc
good times
whats happenin

dude..that shit would have been off the chain:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: especially in the episodes where real cursing was warranted!