TV News: The Penguin series coming to HBO Max (a ‘Scarface-Like’ Origin Story) Updates: New Cast additions

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
The actress playing Sofia got some ass on her... I was surprised when the camera was following her around from the back in that yellow dress
:yes:
And she cute as hell too
I said it before but I've had a thing for this chick since how I met your mother and also she looked good as fuck in that star trek uniform on black mirror.
I'm not seeing what yall seeing she just a plain Italian chick to me
I got a thing for Italian chicks, she can suck my dick and bring me the gabagool! Oh!

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So who’s on team Sofia & who’s on team oz/victor ??

I’m on team penguin but they making Sofia too likable

I don’t think they will kill her but she can’t coexist with oz after finding out he killed her brother
Maybe oz will find a way to send her back to Arkham

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don’t think they will kill her but she can’t coexist with oz after finding out he killed her brother
After this last episode, I think the Penguin is a scumbag and needs to die.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1)Cristin Milioti and Colin are by far the best in this show, everyone is solid though, saying Victor is out acting those two is laughable, but hey its. Your opinion lol
2) lmao ok
3) this isn't based on the real mob, this is Gotham
4)this isn't based on the real mob this is Gotham

What iteration of joker are you talking about? I'm sure you're aware there's many

this takes place in Gotham in the Batman universe and not our world with our rules. This isn't an A&E biography about the Mafia, the rules are whatever they write and as long as they follow the rules they set in their show that's all that matters.
I am talking about the original Joker. The MAIN comic book Joker.

All your other points are your opinion. I made myself clear on mine.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I am talking about the original Joker. The MAIN comic book Joker.

All your other points are your opinion. I made myself clear on mine.
Lol this Isn't based on the real mob, this is Gotham isn't an opinion.
The point I'm making is that the joker has many different adaptations and they all have tweaked back stories and characterizations. But anyway wasn't the original joker just a killer madman and not a mob boss?

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

I love this penguin but he's so ratty and scummy, a filthy snitch lol I gotta go team Sofia, I just hope they both live and feature in the next Batman.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The walk the Penguin does is so over the top. It just draws me out of the performance and it is just hackey.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have you seen his feet and the brace on his leg?

It makes sense why they call him penguin, and I have no problem with it, because people with disabilities do walk differently
It is freaking goofy and exaggerated.
There is a thing called overacting.
It takes you out the moment.
Beyond goofy.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The actress playing Sofia got some ass on her... I was surprised when the camera was following her around from the back in that yellow dress

The costume designer needs an Emmy win

I was so confused no hips no curves but that women was looking delicious in that yellow dress.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sofia battle soon come

scale_720
tenor.gif

tumblr_inline_p0spwq9IIG1u1985c_400.gifv

Last edited:

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just caught up...Episode 4 was great and I wanted to dick down Sofia in that yellow dress...Damn, my love for crazy bitches :hellyea:

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The characters are great, the settings and the dialogue too. Yes Cristin Milioti
truly deserves an Emmy award. But what i really like is how the audience is placed in Gotham every week whether it's a good or bad neighborhood or Arkham Asylum. This episode said this is how this institution works,this is what the people in it do, and sure ive seen it in comic books and other shows but this is like seeing it with fresh eyes. Another on point episode.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I like how they did it. Just when you start to like Penguin, you see how he talks to Vic and then Sofia...and you're reminded nah, he's the villain. You aren't supposed to root for him.