TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What’s the verdict on this series?

My cable box just updated showing it has a 2nd season that just premiered.

Beacon 23

In the farthest reaches of the Milky Way, a government agent and a stoic ex-military man find themselves trapped inside a beacon that serves as a lighthouse for intergalactic travellers.
MV5BYjNkOGI5ZTAtYTViMy00MGE5LThjMmItZGFjYTc0YWQwMDRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjkwOTAyMDU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

WAS THAT PAST EPISODE THE END OF THE SEASON OR THE SHOW?

DID YOU GET THAT ENDING?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hotel Cocaine

I've always found any TV show, documentary or movie based in the late 1970's and 1980's appealing so I think this show is off to a pretty good start. The tension and suspense are on point. It's not completely flawless though. I'm having trouble with how out in the open a particular part of one setting is. It also took me a minute to warm up to the comedic side of the show.

Acolyte episode 6

The only good thing about this episode was the obvious reveal of the connection between two characters other than that sum this episode up in a word : BORING

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I completely forgot this show existed and was shocked it had 5 seasons

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Finished season 2 of The Responder yesterday and really enjoyed it.

Seasons are easy to get through at only 5 eps.

Well acted and the story is straight-forward and easy to follow.

A worthy follow-up to season 1 from early-2022 or so.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

A Hollywood actor's daughter has been found dead at her apartment in what the medical examiner ruled a suicide.

Daelena Mackay died on May 23, a month before her 21st birthday, after the man she was living with called 911 and said he found her hanged with a scarf in the bathroom.

She was the daughter of actor Dwayne Adway and living at the El Centro Hollywood building while studying at Los Angeles City College.

The man who called police told them he was her boyfriend but Daelena's family claimed they broke up in January.

He said he left the apartment during an argument about 8pm and returned to find her dead, according to the police report.

86933497-13601241-image-m-19_1720116472169.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Looks like another we won't be seeing on Food Network again anytime soon..first Darnell Ferguson now this :smh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Looks like another we won't be seeing on Food Network again anytime soon..first Darnell Ferguson now this :smh: