TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

bustle_kerry-washington_credit-micaiah-carter_article_2.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This may need to go in the Shacarri thread, but I watched "Sprint" yesterday and it was really good.

Netflix sports appear to be on par with HBO sports (Hard Knocks). I thought this was done really well. My only issue is that they didn't get my girl Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce sooner. Other than that, great job.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

A Hollywood actor's daughter has been found dead at her apartment in what the medical examiner ruled a suicide.

Daelena Mackay died on May 23, a month before her 21st birthday, after the man she was living with called 911 and said he found her hanged with a scarf in the bathroom.

She was the daughter of actor Dwayne Adway and living at the El Centro Hollywood building while studying at Los Angeles City College.

The man who called police told them he was her boyfriend but Daelena's family claimed they broke up in January.

He said he left the apartment during an argument about 8pm and returned to find her dead, according to the police report.

86933497-13601241-image-m-19_1720116472169.jpg

RIP.

And the Orange Moron is still walking and breathing…

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Netflix's Terminator Zero Finally Resurrects James Cameron's Original Vision For The Franchise

"Terminator Zero" is being shepherded by showrunner/EP/writer Mattson Tomlin ("Project Power," "The Batman II"), and from what we've heard thus far he's just the man for the job. Back in May, Tomlin spoke to Entertainment Weekly about the show, revealing that he was leaning into the horror tone of the first two films. He said, "There's a completely valid version of the 'Terminator' franchise where the Terminator is synonymous with Jason [Voorhees] and Freddy [Krueger], where he is this unrelenting serial killer." That's a pretty big deal in and of itself.*

BY*JOE ROBERTS
JULY 5, 2024

MV5BZWM2ZDQwZjktNWIyMS00YzBmLWI0NDYtY2QxMmM3Y2IyMWU3XkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg