TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Nice song that played during the montage over the opening credits of the recently released 2nd ep of The Bear’s 3rd season ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

85318843-13458117-However_the_major_statement_piece_among_her_jewelry_was_the_spar-m-12_1716593181031.jpg

85319203-13458117-image-a-1_1716592526165.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
All caught up with the 4 eps of Presumed Innocent in recent weeks. Enjoying it. Good assortment of characters. I don't recall having watched the movie some 30+ years ago, and look forward to seeing how this plays out, and then potentially circling back to the '90s movie afterward to see how that one was done.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member

Ayyy hope all is well H-Funk! I think you’ll enjoy this show if yall haven’t seen/discussed it yet. :cool:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Ayyy hope all is well H-Funk! I think you’ll enjoy this show if yall haven’t seen/discussed it yet. :cool:

Thanks man - all the best to you as well.

Thanks for the show recommendation. Might get around to it at some point.

Current rotation = Mayor of Kingstown / Clipped / The Bear / Presumed Innocent.

Almost finished The Responder (s2).

Just finished season 2 of Billy the Kid.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
The Bear is a beautiful show.

Definitely one of the best shows in recent years. Really hit its stride in season 2 with the character development, etc.

Beautiful show ... like you said. Better filmed than many movies.

Was saying that to my coworker earlier today. He said he wondered how much the budget had increased given the award(s) prestige the show has garnered in recent years.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Nice song that played during the montage over the opening credits of the recently released 2nd ep of The Bear’s 3rd season ...

Save It for Later" is a 1982 song written and recorded by the British ska/new wave band the Beat (known in the United States and Canada as the English Beat). The song was released as a single from the band's third and final studio album, Special Beat Service (1982), finding moderate chart success in Britain.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend