TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

NUP_203526_01865_S3_E301R.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Checked out this comedy docuseries in recent weeks. An episode here and there. Only 4 episodes total.

It felt uneven.

Some of the funnier scenes & people were featured too briefly. The cringe segments went on too long with people unfamiliar with his brand of comedy. All I could think was "they need to feature more of this person" / "this isn't funny but is playing out like an SNL sketch" ... really hit and miss.

Fave character was a Thai mother at the start of episode 3. She was very funny & worked well with Conan - had him laughing with her spontaneity and comedic physicality. I wish they had spent another 5+ minutes with her on camera.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just watched the s6 finale, they went so far away from his actual story in the show that the only things accurate were him making it to the NFL and marrying Olivia aka Blair

It's a good show, but it might be time for them to wrap, especially since the lead star is gone.

And a good deal of that cast aging far past their highschool/college years. Daniel Ezra is 32.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THOSE ABOUT TO DIE

I'm 3 episodes in on this show with so many story threads about sibling rivalry, gladiators, cut throats,factions,chariot races and families. The CGI is a bit off in some scenes but I'm enjoying the action, characters, salty dialogue and beautiful women. Question is am I entertained?!? YES !!

KITE MAN HELL YEAH

Another extremely funny farce and parody of DC Villains and Hero's. Raunchy and blood soaked and its great to see DC characters that are extremely familiar but also those that are not in the spotlight for the most part unless some major event happens in the comics.

COBRA KAI SEASON 6 PART 1

The adults still can't seem to get out of each other's way even if they realize they are dealing with past trauma and a specific secret. The teenagers can't get past certain wrongs even though they were made right and they are dealing with their own angst and personal problems. Still a lot of fun to watch and the show still puts on a smile on my face. Some of the mystysicism is hokey and corny but I think the show is purposely corny around its edges. Still waiting for one more character to show up from the original movies.