TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I watched the whole 1st season once it dropped on Sky, action is crazy for a tv series

I stopped episode 1 around the 13-minute mark just to find out about season 2.

I downloaded season 1 torrent, but you guys can watch the free streaming here.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I stopped episode 1 around the 13-minute mark just to find out about season 2.

I downloaded season 1 torrent, but you guys can watch the free streaming here.

Violence level was A gotddamn PLUS.

The ending was a tad unbelievable though, but home team always get my vote, fuck it.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
For the fam' who have been enjoying the No Limit Chronicles docuseries on BET ... keep an eye out for ...

BET presents “Ruff Ryders Chronicles,” the definitive story of Ruff Ryders Entertainment. The five-part production about the iconic hip hop label founded by the Dean brothers Joaquin (Waah), Darin (Dee) and sister, Chivon Dean, will feature interviews with trailblazing artists Swizz Beatz, Eve, DMX, The LOX and more. Following the explosive conclusion to BET’s “No Limit Chronicles,” the “Ruff Ryders Chronicles” will premiere Wednesday, August 12th at 10/9c on BET. Growing up in poverty, Waah and Dee hustled to survive on the rough streets of the South Bronx. Along with their sister Chivon, they applied the lessons they learned on the block to their fledgling talent management company. Together, they nurtured artists like DMX, Eve, and The Lox, and even started their own label, achieving dizzying heights of success. The Deans also launched a wildly lucrative lifestyle brand and opened Ruff Ryder Motorcycle chapters across the country, which are still popular today. Improbably, this astute family, with an ear for gritty urban music, built a 200-million dollar empire. Thirty years after the founding of the epoch-making label, “Ruff Ryders Chronicles” tells the fascinating behind-the-scenes story of what it took to build this company and the extraordinary impact it had on hip hop.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
gGlH5tkXK.jpg

A high school student in central California sets of an unexpected series of events when she begins to doubt if she’s human.

Quibi at it again ... :yes:

do somebody black own Quibi ...?...

seems like they go out their way to cast black leads or make sure black actors have a prominent role in all their series..?

anyway ...check the trap if u need it ..:cool:

Coyote

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
About "Don't Look Deeper"
I thought the premise looked interesting, but then I noticed that it is on Quibi.

Anyway, just a heads up. Quibi is a service that host shows where each episode is only a few minutes long (kind of like an HBO for Tik Tok).
I just checked, & episode 1 is only 9 min long. Cool, I suppose, if you're into watching short shows, that are cut into snipets.

gGlH5tkXK.jpg

A high school student in central California sets of an unexpected series of events when she begins to doubt if she’s human.

Quibi at it again ... :yes:

slam

Super Moderator
About "Don't Look Deeper"
I thought the premise looked interesting, but then I noticed that it is on Quibi.

Anyway, just a heads up. Quibi is a service that host shows where each episode is only a few minutes long (kind of like an HBO for Tik Tok).
I just checked, & episode 1 is only 9 min long. Cool, I suppose, if you're into watching short shows, that are cut into snipets.

yeah bro we are hipped to that discussed about 10 pages back ... :yes:

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD : Some fun moments,funny visuals and laced with the same corniness the series began with GOODBYE MAOS

GREENLEAF : Ending was lackluster farewell to the series

PERRY MASON : Definitely a slow slow burn but had great moments

The Alienist : Bittersweet ending but great....not sure if there will be a season 3

slam

Super Moderator
The Fugitive

1ygufbzn.jpg

With the city in a state of panic and misinformation traveling at the speed of social media, Mike’s life and family hang in the balance as he becomes – The Fugitive.

check the trap if u need it ....
:cool::cool:

Quibi ..:money:....lol

how is Quibi getting these big name actors ...

Quibi`s budget must be huge ...

i wonder if eventually they gonna abandon this business model n go back to full episodes

because they are putting out some good shows but from the feedback nobody likes these shorts 9 min episodes ...:confused:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Enjoyed the premiere of Briarpatch. It debuted last Thursday on the USA network in the States. For those in Canada, it will be airing on the Showcase network on Sundays. So check your local listings.

Andy shares a bit of news about Briarpatch (7:27). Then, the guys talk about the Game of Thrones prequel news and the never-ending search for hit TV IP (18:58). Plus, Perry Mason is actually good (36:29) and breaking down episodes 3 to 5 of Dark Season 3 (43:17).

briarpatch.jpg

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Andy shares a bit of news about Briarpatch (7:27). Then, the guys talk about the Game of Thrones prequel news and the never-ending search for hit TV IP (18:58). Plus, Perry Mason is actually good (36:29) and breaking down episodes 3 to 5 of Dark Season 3 (43:17).

briarpatch.jpg
It was slow but wrapped up pretty well. It's USA they are not showing much but SVU and Chicago PD reruns why cancel it.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
It was slow but wrapped up pretty well. It's USA they are not showing much but SVU and Chicago PD reruns why cancel it.

I thought it was pretty good too. From one of the articles -

"It was produced by UCP and Paramount Television.

Greenwald revealed the news on social media and added that he had signed a new deal with UCP and has a “bunch of pots on a number of burners”.

He also teased that if enough people check out the show on demand, “anything’s possible – especially for an anthology series as weird as this one”.

He wrote, “Just wanted to let you know some disappointing news before you hear it from anyone else: Briarpatch isn’t returning for another season at USA. Though I’ve known for months, it’s still a bummer. We had an amazing story planned for S2 and I was lucky enough to work with the most amazing writers and crew, all of whom were itching to get back to work. I think we were going to do something special. And, hey, maybe we still will. If enough people keep checking the show out on demand, anything’s possible – especially for an anthology series as weird as this one. Nothing’s over until it’s over. But if it’s over? What a way to go.”

“I am so fortunate. We got to tell our entire story, beginning to end, just as we intended. We got to finish production and post-production before this awful pandemic hit, shutting down our industry and so much else in the world. We got real giraffes,” he added.

Thanking the producers and stars, he called making Briarpatch “the best experience of my life”. “Thanks to everyone who hung a light, fit an extra, served a meal and assembled a cut. Thanks to Albuquerque. Thanks to Ross Thomas. Thanks to everyone who watched (especially the wrestling fans who fell asleep with their TV on in numbers nearly great enough to save us).”

“I just signed a new deal with the studio and I have a bunch of pots on a number of burners. I can’t wait to show you guys what’s next. But, let’s be honest, nothing will ever compare to the first time. So won’t you join me in raising a glass or three to the great people of Saint Disgrace, Texas? As the sign on the way into town says, It Stays With You. It sure does,” he concluded."

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought it was pretty good too. From one of the articles -

"It was produced by UCP and Paramount Television.

Greenwald revealed the news on social media and added that he had signed a new deal with UCP and has a “bunch of pots on a number of burners”.

He also teased that if enough people check out the show on demand, “anything’s possible – especially for an anthology series as weird as this one”.

He wrote, “Just wanted to let you know some disappointing news before you hear it from anyone else: Briarpatch isn’t returning for another season at USA. Though I’ve known for months, it’s still a bummer. We had an amazing story planned for S2 and I was lucky enough to work with the most amazing writers and crew, all of whom were itching to get back to work. I think we were going to do something special. And, hey, maybe we still will. If enough people keep checking the show out on demand, anything’s possible – especially for an anthology series as weird as this one. Nothing’s over until it’s over. But if it’s over? What a way to go.”

“I am so fortunate. We got to tell our entire story, beginning to end, just as we intended. We got to finish production and post-production before this awful pandemic hit, shutting down our industry and so much else in the world. We got real giraffes,” he added.

Thanking the producers and stars, he called making Briarpatch “the best experience of my life”. “Thanks to everyone who hung a light, fit an extra, served a meal and assembled a cut. Thanks to Albuquerque. Thanks to Ross Thomas. Thanks to everyone who watched (especially the wrestling fans who fell asleep with their TV on in numbers nearly great enough to save us).”

“I just signed a new deal with the studio and I have a bunch of pots on a number of burners. I can’t wait to show you guys what’s next. But, let’s be honest, nothing will ever compare to the first time. So won’t you join me in raising a glass or three to the great people of Saint Disgrace, Texas? As the sign on the way into town says, It Stays With You. It sure does,” he concluded."
I hate we had an amazing story planned. Well after 3 years just release the script so we can see how amazing it really is. The show had good actors but its a show made for a weekend binge. Cause after a week I forgot some of the people cause they had a lot of characters for a 10 episode show.

I'm still waiting on the script to Surface season 2. That was a cool show plus Lake Bells ass and big ole titties in a bikini.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I hate we had an amazing story planned. Well after 3 years just release the script so we can see how amazing it really is. The show had good actors but its a show made for a weekend binge. Cause after a week I forgot some of the people cause they had a lot of characters for a 10 episode show.

I'm still waiting on the script to Surface season 2. That was a cool show plus Lake Bells ass and big ole titties in a bikini.

True - it gets a bit tricky when you have an assortment of characters (over a shorter 10-episode season).

The positive though (being in anthology format) is that they've told their story already for season 1. So IF they ever did return for season(s) 2, 3 ... they could pick up fresh with new story / actors. Similar to Fargo ... anthology format ... each season has been different. I'm hoping they can wrap that up and release it eventually. From what I read recently, they've completed 8 of the 10 episodes ... just need to finish 2 more. They were to release their season back in the 3rd week of April. That show is always good.

I'm unfamiliar with Surface, but Lake bell's ass and titties sound good, lol.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I'm waiting for season 4 of Snowfall. It looks like we will have to wait until '21

Wiki -

The series, which was first set up at Showtime in 2014,[3] was picked up by FX for a ten-episode season on September 30, 2016.[4] On August 9, 2017, the network renewed Snowfall for a second season,[5] which premiered on July 19, 2018.[6] On September 19, 2018, the series was renewed for a third season,[7] which premiered on July 10, 2019.[8] On August 6, 2019, FX renewed the series for a fourth season which was originally scheduled to premiere in 2020.[9] However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, filming for the season was temporarily suspended.[10] The season is scheduled to premiere in 2021.[11]