TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Finished off the Comedy Store docuseries (from Showtime) yesterday. Enjoyed all the assorted footage & stand-up clips. Many notable names. Some special segments on Prinze, Pryor, Dice Clay, Kinison and their impact. The popularity and business success of comedy podcasts in the past decade. Compared to how coveted getting a latenight spot on a show like Carson's back in the day would have been. All types of names throughout it. Carrey, Wayans, Barr, Chappelle, Rock, Lee, Rogan, Cummings, CK, Holtzman, Griffin, Diaz, Williams, Mooney, Segura, etc. Cool to see the comedic chops from some of the doormen too. Recognized one of the guys as I'd seen him on that Roast Battle show, if I recall correctly. Checked out some eps On Demand (on Much in Canada) a year or two back.

Scroll down for the list of names ...

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
007d6744.jpg
I don't know WHY, but this has yet to grab my attention, even with all of the promos that HBO plays. I'll have to play catch up with this one.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Anyone plan on checking out this series next month?

Your Honor is an upcoming American 10-episode limited series starring Bryan Cranston, that is being adapted from the Israeli TV series Kvodo (Hebrew: כבודו‎), created by Ron Ninio and Shlomo Mashiach.[1][2] It is set to premiere on December 6, 2020.[3]

The series is a legal thriller that rips through all strata of New Orleans society. Cranston will star as a respected judge whose son is involved in a hit-and-run that leads to a high-stakes game of lies, deceit and impossible choices.
— Showtime[4]

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
anyone know a good sight watch some of these television show? I used to go to watchepisode online but I think that site is down now.

thanks.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BIG SKY

My family was so upset and shocked by the first episode im not sure if they will continue watching the show with me....LOL

Underground

And people were upset about Antebellum and it's depictions of the brutality of slavery?
The scenes in this series are far more graphic.I enjoyed the first season season 2 is kind of slow.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Been checking out some eps of CBC Marketplace and Mexico Life on the dvr.

Marketplace does a good job with investigative reports. Full eps also available on Youtube.

Mexico Life is on HGTV. Interesting to see the real estate in various regions. Been to Mexico the past 3 Decembers. Good experiences each time. Last year was an airbnb in Zihuatanejo.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Late to the party on All-American but I am enjoying it.

I have seasons 1 and 2 on my Plex server and will begin watching the series weekly when it resumes in January

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Late to the party on All-American but I am enjoying it.

I have seasons 1 and 2 on my Plex server and will begin watching the series weekly when it resumes in January

All American is an American sports drama television series, created by April Blair that premiered on The CW on October 10, 2018. The series is inspired by the life of professional American football player Spencer Paysinger with Daniel Ezra in the lead role. In January 2020, The CW renewed the series for a third season which is set to premiere on January 18, 2021.[1][2]

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Professionals

New Tom Welling, Brendan Fraser Show... :yes:

XOHhG.jpg

Professionals is set against a backdrop of international espionage and corporate sabotage in the 21st century’s privately-funded space race and follows hardened former counterintelligence officer Captain Vincent Corbo. After their advanced medical satellite explodes on deployment, billionaire futurist Peter Swann and his fiancée, medical visionary Dr. Graciela “Grace” Davila, turn to Corbo. Corbo assembles a team of experienced professionals to investigate the incident. They learn that any combination of Swann’s business rivals, corrupt governments officials, and a shadowy crime syndicate could be behind the attack and represent a continued threat.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Black Narcissus

q4TQYwgeb.jpg

Black Narcissus is an FX limited series based on the best-selling novel by Rumer Godden. Mopu, Himalayas, 1934. A remote clifftop palace once known as the ‘House of Women’ holds many dark secrets. When the young nuns of St. Faith attempt to establish a mission there, its haunting mysteries awaken forbidden desires that seem destined to repeat a terrible tragedy.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
- 1 more episode left on Fargo

- 3 eps left on Too Hot to Handle

- Halfway through the 1st season of Goliath / 2 eps left on 1st season of Peaky Blinders

- Gonna check out more of Barry season 1 soon too

- Looking forward to the Your Honor series on Showtime in early-December w/ Cranston as one of the leads.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Looking forward to this show's return next month. Interesting watching the group dynamics play out with such a large cast each season.

The Challenge (originally known as Road Rules: All Stars, followed by Real World/Road Rules Challenge and occasionally known as The Real World/Road Rules Challenge during this time), is a reality game show on MTV that is spun off from two of the network's reality shows, The Real World and Road Rules. Originally featuring alumni from these two shows, casting for The Challenge has slowly expanded to include contestants who debuted on The Challenge itself, alumni from other MTV franchises including Are You the One?, Ex on the Beach (Brazil, UK and US), Geordie Shore and from other non-MTV shows. The contestants compete against one another in various extreme challenges to avoid elimination. The winners of the final challenge win the competition and a large cash prize.[1][2] The Challenge is currently hosted by T. J. Lavin.

The series premiered on June 1, 1998. The show was originally titled Road Rules: All Stars (in which notable Real World alumni participated in a Road Rules style road-trip). It was renamed Real World/Road Rules Challenge for the 2nd season, then later abridged to simply The Challenge by the show's 19th season.

Since the 4th season, each season has supplied the show with a unique subtitle, such as Rivals. Each season consists of a format and theme whereby the subtitle is derived. The show's upcoming season, Double Agents, will premiere on December 9, 2020.[3]