TV Trailer: Tokyo Vice - Michael Mann directed the first episode of the new HBO Max series starring Ken Watanabe.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Hayama looks like he's bout to be a problem

Add that cat Yabuki to the list.

Every time that cat shows up on screen wearing them Black shades, dude looks like trouble.

And I know he up to something when he brought the traitor back talking about he wants “Peace”.

3PLIHNgBz1FLNje3dLrgwggiCZHiTKids4b4KFqTyg8.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

Feds charge Japanese Yakuza leader with nuclear materials trafficking​

Federal prosecutors in New York said they charged a Japanese Yakuza leader with conspiring to traffic nuclear materials from Burma to other countries.

Prosecutors said the accused gangster, Takeshi Ebisawa, "and his confederates showed samples of nuclear materials in Thailand" to an undercover agent from the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration".

A U.S. nuclear forensic laboratory later analyzed the samples and confirmed that the samples contain uranium and weapons-grade plutonium," the U.S. Attorney's Office in Manhattan said.
107376331-1708540176299-1649470774938_now_topstory_pto_yakuza_bust_220408_1920x1080-5fr7dr.webp

The DOJ alleges that a high-ranking member of the Yakuza, Takeshi Ebisawa, was the central figure in a plot to funnel American weapons to ethnic militias in Myanmar in exchange for heroin and meth. Ebisawa is charged with narcotics importation, money laundering and conspiracy to acquire surface to air missiles.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Season 2
Episodes 3 - 4

Watched these two this afternoon at home.

Yabuki looks to be playing the long game with Hitsohi. Cats in his crew ain’t happy with how he is handling business, we saw what he was up too when Kobayashi came back.

That Naoki is overdue for a serious ass whooping. That mofo needs to be brought down quickly cuz he gonna Fuck shit up for sure.

How did I miss that Emi is Korean?

Adelstein gonna get whacked Fucking with Kobayashi old lady.

Samantha silly ass makes a lousy spy. HaHa!!!. But that chick that works under her….Im going on record saying she gonna be squirting out a few War Babies when I’m done with her. HaHa!!!. That bird is Fine.

And this mofo Kobayashi, dude goes all out and takes out the Kaicho.

Gonna let some episodes stack up before catching up.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Season 2
Episodes 5 and 6

I watched these 2 this afternoon.

Tozawa is moving ahead on achieving absolute power. He came up with a brilliant long term plan that caught the rest of families off guard.

Episode 5 gave us an explicit Gay sex scene. They could have just left it off with them kissing, caught me off guard while I was munching on some Ruffles chips. HaHa!!!

I’m curious to how that Sista that works in Samantha’s club got herself in Japan. She doesn’t look bi-racial.

That ending to Episode 5 definitely caught me off guard.

Kato is eventually going to have to take down Haysma.

Going to let a few episodes stack up before catching up.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Season 2
Episodes 5 and 6

I watched these 2 this afternoon.

Tozawa is moving ahead on achieving absolute power. He came up with a brilliant long term plan that caught the rest of families off guard.

Episode 5 gave us an explicit Gay sex scene. They could have just left it off with them kissing, caught me off guard while I was munching on some Ruffles chips. HaHa!!!

I’m curious to how that Sista that works in Samantha’s club got herself in Japan. She doesn’t look bi-racial.

That ending to Episode 5 definitely caught me off guard.

Kato is eventually going to have to take down Haysma.

Going to let a few episodes stack up before catching up.

That scene in the office in episode 6 was great.

The threats towards the club owner, and the guy’s current girlfriend and son.

Calmly chilling.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Last edited: