UFC

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
There's two sides to this story. The UFC is almost 30% of USADA's revenue and they decided to go a different direction w/ drug testing. Sounds to me like USADA is bitter because of the lost business.

Yeah except the side coming out of the UFC brass' mouth is almost always horse shit, Both those guys are company men and it's no coincidence that this all happened after they would allow Connor to fight this year juiced to the gills. Hunter Campbell for one is a known scumbag and nowistksi is bought and paid for since day one.

I personally don't give a shit as long as everyone can juice lol I say pump them up until they look like street fighter characters and see what happens :giggle: I just hate the fake bs spin from the UFC as always.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yeah, it's at 185lbs.
Usman is at a size disadvantage as the smaller guy walking around at <200lbs.
Khamzat walks around at 210-215lbs.
Dana wants Khamzat to win, he brings in those Russian/Muslim fans like Khabib did.

Thanks for the clarification. This will be interesting. Khamzat never should have been cutting down to 170lbs. That's too drastic a weight cut for sure. Didn't he weigh in at 178 - 179lbs (for the 170lb Diaz fight) that ended up getting cancelled / changed last minute? Damn.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah except the side coming out of the UFC brass' mouth is almost always horse shit, Both those guys are company men and it's no coincidence that this all happened after they would allow Connor to fight this year juiced to the gills. Hunter Campbell for one is a known scumbag and nowistksi is bought and paid for since day one.

I personally don't give a shit as long as everyone can juice lol I say pump them up until they look like street fighter characters and see what happens :giggle: I just hate the fake bs spin from the UFC as always.
LOL... You have no love for the UFC brass.

I personally believe them and what's going on w/ USADA. There are other sports organizations that are not happy w/ USADA an their outdated systems. USADA charges top dollar for their services, but don't deliver a top tier product.

We will see how it all plays out, but groups like the NFL and other sports organization have testing in place and don't use USADA. There is competition out there.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, it's at 185lbs.
Usman is at a size disadvantage as the smaller guy walking around at <200lbs.
Khamzat walks around at 210-215lbs.
Dana wants Khamzat to win, he brings in those Russian/Muslim fans like Khabib did.
It's a UFC formula.

If you have a giant prospect, you give that prospect every chance to win and look like it's against big time competition.

If you look at most of their huge prospects, the UFC almost always feeds them smaller opponents in the same weight class or they want said prospect to move down a weight to be the bigger fighter and be more competitive if not dominating!

Khamzat was going to fight Paulo. He is shorter than Khamzat and now you bring in Usman who is shorter.

Khamzat is either going to put Usman in a coma or sub him within 2 rounds. Especially since Usman has not had a full camp.

Usman better not go for a glove touch either. Khamzat will play it dirty like he did w/ Holland and go for a takedown.

That was dirty as shit and can't wait for someone to KO Khamzat for that bullshit.

Last edited:

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Going to be a great fight. Wonder if khazmat has fixed his cardio issue. He looked gassed against gilbert. Usman is always in shape and cardio ain’t an issue. This new weight class tho…..

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's a UFC formula.

If you have a giant prospect, you give that prospect every chance to win and look like it's against big time competition.

If you look at most of their huge prospects, the UFC almost always feeds them smaller opponents in the same weight class or they want said prospect to move down a weight to be the bigger fighter and be more competitive if not dominating!

Khamzat was going to fight Paulo. He is shorter than Khamzat and now you bring in Usman who is shorter.

Khamzat is either going to put Usman in a coma or sub him within 2 rounds. Especially since Usman has not had a full camp.

Usman better not go for a glove touch either. Khamzat will play it dirty like he did w/ Holland and go for a takedown.

That was dirty as shit and can't wait for someone to KO Khamzat for that bullshit.

Going to be a great fight. Wonder if khazmat has fixed his cardio issue. He looked gassed against gilbert. Usman is always in shape and cardio ain’t an issue. This new weight class tho…..
I think khazmat being in his natural weight class of 185 will be too much for Usman at this point in his career. I think khazmat wears him down with constant take downs and finished him in 2 . I don't think he takes the risk of exchanging strikes

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
LOL... You have no love for the UFC brass.

I personally believe them and what's going on w/ USADA. There are other sports organizations that are not happy w/ USADA an their outdated systems. USADA charges top dollar for their services, but don't deliver a top tier product.

We will see how it all plays out, but groups like the NFL and other sports organization have testing in place and don't use USADA. There is competition out there.
Lol no love.

If the UFC higher ups mouths are moving, you could put money on it being bullshit. Lol

Fuck Dana white, fuck hunter Campbell
Fuck the UFC as a staff, company and as a motherfuckin' crew
And if you want to be down with UFC, then fuck you too
Jeff Novitzky, fuck you too
All you motherfuckers, fuck you too

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think khazmat being in his natural weight class of 185 will be too much for Usman at this point in his career. I think khazmat wears him down with constant take downs and finished him in 2 . I don't think he takes the risk of exchanging strikes
Intriguing matchup. If this is a standup fight, Usman will knock him out. Khamzat gets too sloppy, i.e, Burns, and got rocked a few times. The difference with Usman is that he’ll knock yo ass out.

If Khamzat has no respect for Usman’s wrestling, which should be the strategy, I see him winning. Edwards took down Usman, however, he was no threat to submit him. Khamzat will be a threat.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Props to Barboza for surviving that 1st Round and getting the decision. Good fight.
Yusuff should have let it all out in that first round. Barboza was done but I think Yusuff got tired or didn't want to burn out too soon. I knew once Barboza recovered he was going to find a way to win.

For those who didn't see it, that Saaiman v Rodriguez fight was worth the watch. Close fight and they both wanted it.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

“A few weeks ago we got a call about this guy and I just agreed straight away,” Lewis told FOX Sports Australia. “I didn’t know the fight was in Brazil though. It was only after accepting that they told me. I’d always said to my manager I would never fight in Brazil because of the taxes being so bad. So I got tricked into accepting this fight.”​

Wait until he sees what they charge “Down Under.”

“I said I didn’t want to fight here and, since arriving, nuthin’ has changed,” Lewis continued. “I can’t wait to go home. I’m basically fighting for them (the government) right now. I’m not getting anything out of it. By the time I pay my coaches and so on ... it’s not even worth it — and that’s if I don’t get pickpocketed here. Plus I can’t eat none of the food. I’m not trusting it, I’ll end up sick.”

:lol:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aren't those elbows illegal?
Those are legal.

Even though I though it was a quick stoppage. I see what Goddard was looking at. Even before Prochzka fell backwards, he went limp while he was trying to take Pereira down.

Either way, Pereira was well on his way to a fairly dominant win.

Won a title, lost a title, and won another title. All in the span of 7 fights!! Crazy what a UFC push will get you.

If they think you are very marketable, you will get a all the chances in the world. Early and often.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
DAMN Pereira caught Prochazka with a short left hook
and those elbows in the takedown attempt clinch

The stoppage could have been questionable but Prochzka
was definitely hurt after those exchanges

Slightly quick stoppage.

Good stoppage, saved the white boy wannabe samurai from getting more brain damage than necessary. The refs job is to protect the fighter not feed our bloodlust lol I would have loved to see that cac eat another 30 elbows but for his safety and career marc godard did the right thing.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BTW.... MacKenzie Dern got her, lovely and very lickable, butt kicked!!!!

Dude put it on her!!!

Andrade throws w/ bad intentions w/ every damn punch!

MacKenzie keeps her damn chin out there to be punched too :smh: She really needs to work on that.