Ultimate Halloween Horror Film Thread

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
2XW01n41n0Fi8jSn0ShTRtL0HwM.jpg
PROWLER,+THE+-+v1+-+Silver+Ferox+Design.jpg

Sgt Waters with the trailer voiceovers

The ending of Sleepaway Camp was wild. Apparently they were originally going to have the teen girl wear a prosthetic dick but decided to just have a guy wear a mask modeled on her face.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
I just watched The Pope's Exorcist last night. It was pretty good. It was probably more thriller than horror but it was pretty intense.
MV5BYjA0MGU4MzYtYTYxMy00MjRhLTlmMDYtZTVhZDc1Y2QwNWY2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjY5ODI4NDk@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
he-knows-you-are-alone-movie-poster.jpg

Forgot Tom Hanks had a small role..his character almost got merked,but according to the director,they liked him so much that his death was written out of the script
He%2BKnows%2BYou%25E2%2580%2599re%2BAlone%2B%25281980%2529_021%2BElizabeth%2BKemp%2Band%2BTom%2BHanks.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

1ea3d2193f6d75c506a7557b27e79371.jpg

985e4df586705c9441122aafbdb92874.jpg

997fe16fe4f970e3cd167c9954781409.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
^ I need to check out the original.

I watched (and enjoyed) the remake back in the late-2000s. Thought it was pretty good. Watched the 3D version at home on a non-3D tv ... so it was interesting seeing the 3D kills (and wondering how they lucked with 3D glasses on the big screen), haha.

I think the 81' version was better. But the 3D part of the new one was cool to see

8iU9Hg.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I think the 81' version was better. But the 3D part of the new one was cool to see

Thanks. Definitely gonna look into tracking down the original.

I think I missed out on it as I was just a kid in the 80s, and would have heard about the movie well after the fact in the '90s. Just didn't get around to it.

:cheers:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Thanks. Definitely gonna look into tracking down the original.

I think I missed out on it as I was just a kid in the 80s, and would have heard about the movie well after the fact in the '90s. Just didn't get around to it.

:cheers:
Yeah there were so many horror flicks back then. It was easy to miss out on some. I gotta go back and see the Prowler. Dat muthafucka looked like he was wilin' in the previews. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yeah there were so many horror flicks back then. It was easy to miss out on some. I gotta go back and see the Prowler. Dat muthafucka looked like he was wilin' in the previews. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Co-sign. So many good ones back in the day.

I'm big into pop culture from the '80s and '90s - it's funny thinking back to the "classics" for us kids and pre-teens at the time. The "watercooler talk" shows we would talk about on the playground & at lunch hour. In Living Color, The Simpsons, Saved by the Bell, Alf, The Goonies, Batman, Stand by Me, Family Matters, Step by Step, Ducktales, etc.

There were our shit, lol.