UPDATE: Former State Attorney Marilyn Mosby found GUILTY in federal perjury trial

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I'm reading the full article.

Seems like some real bullshevick.

She made $239k a year B4 pandemic, then got an increase of salary over the pandemic to $248k. She applied for an economic distressed loan for her two vacation homes in Florida worth over $400k each to help pay for the homes. Also cause she stated she had no financial hardship on the homes but one house had a federal lien for taxes and she didn't disclose that?

So this is all cause she didn't have an economic hardship? And she facing 30 yrs for doing this on two properties.

I mean she shouldn't of, but wtf.
This does seem like she stepped on somebody toes. Like why is this frigging news and being blown up like this? They trying to make an example out of her?

She had to pay them shits back anyways. Wtf

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Yo this shit got me madd heated.
She took money from her own retirement acct under the CARES act to use towards the properties. That's the basis of this shit.

The federal prosecutors leaked this and fabricated shit to the press about this big ass nothing burger with no info but saying that she illegally filed mortgage applications.

You borrowing money from your own retirement, that you have to pay back under the pretenses of having a hardship when you didn't.

What in The entire Fuck

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They caught a case for THIS :cmonson:

Talk about some bullshit targeting and over charging. All the shit Trump did as fucking president with his hotel and not ONE charge.

Man fuck this judicial system.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Democrat not a Trump holdover.
Appointed by Biden.

Why is he pursing this?

Baltimore, Maryland – A federal grand jury today returned an indictment charging Marilyn J. Mosby, age 41, of Baltimore, Maryland, on federal charges of perjury and making false mortgage applications, relating to the purchases of two vacation homes in Florida.

The defendant will have an initial appearance in U.S. District Court in Baltimore, but the hearing has not yet been scheduled.

The indictment was announced by United States Attorney for the District of Maryland Erek L. Barron; Special Agent in Charge Thomas J. Sobocinski of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Baltimore Field Office; and Special Agent in Charge Darrell J. Waldon of the Internal Revenue Service - Criminal Investigation, Washington, D.C. Field Office.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Yet look at all the wrongdoing Trump has done and is doing, along with his family, but muthfuckas is turning a blind eye. She must’ve done something to piss off the governor who is Republican. This is petty and it’s some bullshit. They’re ruining all the hard work this woman has done to get to this point. This is why Obama wouldn’t refinance his mortgage on their house in Chicago. He knew they would try to act like he didn’t something wrong, if he did.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
One of the most egregious cases of overcharging I've ever read.

They're basically stating she did not experience a financial hardship, when she withdrew funds from her own 401K to purchase rental property. The issue is that it was under the CARES Act, which allows you to forgo the 10% penalty. That and forgetting to reference a $45K debt.

Not much more to say on this one. It's clearly personal and intended to cost her the upcoming election.

Mafamaticks

Rising Star
Registered
They had to have seen this coming. Uppity young black states attorney making waves and her black power husband. cacs couldnt wait to hit em with a case. :smh:

Six”; six police officers she charged in the death of Freddie Gray back in 2015.

yea they mad because she aint protect the kkk opps .......

throw this whole bullshit out the window with all the muthafuckas that support it

The Freddie Gray shit was a dog and pony show. NONE of the officers were found guilty for that shit. None of them. She did that shit to make it seem like she was tough on policing. She ain't. She put them up for the spectacle. She 100% protects police.

Before y'all start gassing her up, I suggest y'all read up on how she's handling this Keith Davis case.

Corruption runs deep in this city. Trust, her lying about the PPP loans ain't the only thing in this bitch closet. If she get fried for this, then get her the fuck out of here. Her and her husband cause he dirty too.

If y'all live outside the city y'all wouldn't know how far back the dirt goes here. Catherine Pugh got hemmed up because she was so outrageous with it they had no choice.

Ed Norris, the old police commissioner was jammed up the same way, in real life. These the same charges that got Clay Davis hemmed up on The Wire. This ain't nothing new with these niggas.

Last edited:

Mafamaticks

Rising Star
Registered
One of the most egregious cases of overcharging I've ever read.

They're basically stating she did not experience a financial hardship, when she withdrew funds from her own 401K to purchase rental property. The issue is that it was under the CARES Act, which allows you to forgo the 10% penalty. That and forgetting to reference a $45K debt.

Not much more to say on this one. It's clearly personal and intended to cost her the upcoming election.

She said she was affected by COVID (cap. She make $200k+ a year) so she could withdraw the funds without the penalty. She used that money to buy a rental property, but it was supposed to be a second home. She said it was a second home to get the discounted mortgage rate. She signed an affidavit swearing it would be a second home. That's perjury.

She signed a contract to rent the house out before she even applied for the home. All the while, owing $45k in back taxes she didn't disclose on the application

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
She said she was affected by COVID (cap) so she could withdraw the funds without the penalty. She used that money to buy a rental property, but it was supposed to be a second home. She said it was a second home to get the discounted mortgage rate. She signed an affidavit swearing it would be a second home. That's perjury.

She signed a contract to rent the house out before she even applied for the home.
And I agree with you on both this and the previous posts. It's just they are putting this on front page making a spectacle out of her when you have others of another complexion, that if they did the same, would be unheard of. That's the point I'm making.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
They caught a case for THIS :cmonson:

Talk about some bullshit targeting and over charging. All the shit Trump did as fucking president with his hotel and not ONE charge.

Man fuck this judicial system.
Word. :smh: :smh: :smh:

i5JZsq.jpg

Mafamaticks

Rising Star
Registered
And I agree with you on both this and the previous posts. It's just they are putting this on front page making a spectacle out of her when you have others of another complexion, that if they did the same, would be unheard of. That's the point I'm making.

They put Ed Norris white ass on the front page too.

Me personally, as long as she gotta answer for that shit, I don't care if it makes the front page or not. Her and a lot of the politicians in this city are blowing through taxpayer money on some bullshit.

Uncle John

Rising Star
Registered
I agree brothers and sisters (and those not in the club) catch cases faster than others.
With that said, for her profile, pretty stupid move.

Mafamaticks

Rising Star
Registered
I agree brothers and sisters (and those not in the club) catch cases faster than others.
With that said, for her profile, pretty stupid move.

I'll be honest.

When niggas starting talking that "well what about..." shit I think it's dumb. Yeah, it's most likely true, but it doesn't change the fact that they did what they did. It's an attempt to diminish what they did. It's a completely separate point unrelated to what's actually going on.

It's like niggas are more mad at the fact that they got more time than a white person instead of being sympathetic for the victims

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yet look at all the wrongdoing Trump has done and is doing, along with his family, but muthfuckas is turning a blind eye. She must’ve done something to piss off the governor who is Republican. This is petty and it’s some bullshit. They’re ruining all the hard work this woman has done to get to this point. This is why Obama wouldn’t refinance his mortgage on their house in Chicago. He knew they would try to act like he didn’t something wrong, if he did.
A black woman who was out for justice against the tyranny of the Baltimore Police Department.

Oh you thought CACs were easy?

Mafamaticks

Rising Star
Registered
Who are the victims in this?

Well in this case in particular, Baltimore citizens.

Niggas here were running the PPP loan scams cause shit is fucked up for some people. This bitch makes $240k a year and was running a PPP scam like the rest of us. She got 2 payments that equaled 90k that could have went to somebody who actually needed that shit.

Property taxes here are high as shit. The price of water keeps going up every year.

All the while, our roads ain't in the best condition, police get mad overtime (but we still got mad unsolved murders), there are legit whole blocks of vacant houses. I could go on. I was born and raised here so I'm fond of my city, but it's def some bullshit.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well in this case in particular, Baltimore taxpayers.

Property taxes here are high as shit. The price of water keeps going up every year.

All the while, our roads ain't in the best condition, police get mad overtime (but we still got mad unsolved murders), there are legit whole blocks of vacant houses. I could go on. I was born and raised here so I'm fond of my city, but it's def some bullshit.

Where's my money going?
That shit is all by designed. If an elected official is supposed to make sure trash is collected and the streets are clean, and they aren't. There's a disconnect there. It's apathy. And that's the outcome they want.

If you can accept slavery for a couple hundred years you can live with a little trash on the ground and potholes.

Mafamaticks

Rising Star
Registered
That shit is all by designed. If an elected official is supposed to make sure trash is collected and the streets are clean, and they aren't. There's a disconnect there. It's apathy. And that's the outcome they want.

If you can accept slavery for a couple hundred years you can live with a little trash on the ground and potholes.

You see it. Again, corruption in this city is fucking tradition. Seeing people in this thread propping her up like this is retaliation for taking on the police department got me in my feelings a bit. Them same cops still out on the streets busting heads open. I ain't mad at them 'cause they don't know. But trust me when I say this ain't the bitch niggas need to rally behind.

If she didn't get caught it would have been somebody else.