UPDATE: Former State Attorney Marilyn Mosby found GUILTY in federal perjury trial

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You see it. Again, corruption in this city is fucking tradition. Seeing people in this thread propping her up like this is retaliation for taking on the police department got me in my feelings a bit. I ain't mad at them 'cause they don't know. If she didn't get caught it would have been somebody else.
Corruption isn't just relegated to your city or North East North America. It always rears it head when the lower class people find their way into “power”.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I'll be honest.

When niggas starting talking that "well what about..." shit I think it's dumb. Yeah, it's most likely true, but it doesn't change the fact that they did what they did. It's an attempt to diminish what they did. It's a completely separate point unrelated to what's actually going on.

It's like niggas are more mad at the fact that they got more time than a white person instead of being sympathetic for the victims
Correct me if I'm wrong, she took money from her own retirement acct? And this is because it wouldn't of been allowed unless you have an economic hardship. But she claimed her hardship was Covid. That's the issue?

I get the issues in Bmore, looking from the outside. I have a few peeps there. A old friend of mine is a cop there too. I've heard a lot of the BS that goes on there from long ago. But I don't know this current climate, meaning the past 10-15 yrs.

TheyCallMeBe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well in this case in particular, Baltimore citizens.

Niggas here were running the PPP loan scams cause shit is fucked up for some people. This bitch makes $240k a year and was running a PPP scam like the rest of us. She got 2 payments that equaled 90k that could have went to somebody who actually needed that shit.

Property taxes here are high as shit. The price of water keeps going up every year.

All the while, our roads ain't in the best condition, police get mad overtime (but we still got mad unsolved murders), there are legit whole blocks of vacant houses. I could go on. I was born and raised here so I'm fond of my city, but it's def some bullshit.
That PPP money ain’t hurting nobody fam. That whole program was a mess. At least the money will be recouped. And that’s federal money anyway. You gotta get over that shit famo

Uncle John

Rising Star
Registered
A lie is a lie, she is a person of color and probably not connected enough.
Understand the code while charting your moves is the best practice. Regardless of how the deck is stacked.

Mafamaticks

Rising Star
Registered
Correct me if I'm wrong, she took money from her own retirement acct? And this is because it wouldn't of been allowed unless you have an economic hardship. But she claimed her hardship was Covid. That's the issue?

I get the issues in Bmore, looking from the outside. I have a few peeps there. A old friend of mine is a cop there too. I've heard a lot of the BS that goes on there from long ago. But I don't know this current climate, meaning the past 10-15 yrs.

You can withdraw the funds regardless. But if you claimed COVID, you can withdraw without the tax penalty. She fucked up 'cause she purchased property under the idea that it would be a second home, all the while it was gonna be rental property. So she got a discounted rate for the mortgage. The house was under contract to rent before she even applied for it.

Only thing that's changed here in the last 10 years or so is the fallout from the Gun Trace Task Force. Shit's getting a little messy

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That PPP money ain’t hurting nobody fam. That whole program was a mess. At least the money will be recouped. And that’s federal money anyway. You gotta get over that shit famo
The program was devised to get cash to rich people. What's the rejection/acceptance rate for minorities?

Wobble Wobble

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are no next moves for that clown. Who are his voters? I'm surprised Mosley hasn't taken a stab at Annapolis.
The way she been smacking him around should make it no surprise that the establishment have gone after her... Or more correctly, gotten one of her own to do it.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The way she been smacking him around should make it no surprise that the establishment have gone after her... Or more correctly, gotten one of her own to do it.
There are anecdotes from slavery that said black men would whoop slaves worse than the whites.

Back in the day, we would ask if the juice was worth the squeeze. Here I am sounding like Weebay and Namond in Jessup.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Per one of my guys who's a cop in Baltimore, the cops have basically fallen back from enforcing the law in that city since the freddie gray riots. The cops ALLOW open drug dealing in many areas now and allow rampant loitering. He believes the cops in Philadelphia doing the same thing because they had riots 3-4 years ago.

More drugs = More money = More gunplay. You add COVID-19 to the mix and now the cops are sick in addition to not doing their jobs = CHAOS

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Per one of my guys who's a cop in Baltimore, the cops have basically fallen back from enforcing the law in that city since the freddie gray riots. The cops ALLOW open drug dealing in many areas now and allow rampant loitering. He believes the cops in Philadelphia doing the same thing because they had riots 3-4 years ago.

More drugs = More money = More gunplay. You add COVID-19 to the mix and now the cops are sick in addition to not doing their jobs = CHAOS
Just taking a cue from elected officials who get paid and do nothing.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Exactly

The only ones cheerleading this "case", are the ones who don't like Mosby for who she is and fanboys of things like #BacktheBlue. The reasons behind the case pales in comparison to shit that's overlooked at the Local, State and Federal levels.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Democrat not a Trump holdover.
Appointed by Biden.

Why is he pursing this?

Baltimore, Maryland – A federal grand jury today returned an indictment charging Marilyn J. Mosby, age 41, of Baltimore, Maryland, on federal charges of perjury and making false mortgage applications, relating to the purchases of two vacation homes in Florida.

The defendant will have an initial appearance in U.S. District Court in Baltimore, but the hearing has not yet been scheduled.

The indictment was announced by United States Attorney for the District of Maryland Erek L. Barron; Special Agent in Charge Thomas J. Sobocinski of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Baltimore Field Office; and Special Agent in Charge Darrell J. Waldon of the Internal Revenue Service - Criminal Investigation, Washington, D.C. Field Office.

I can’t speak on this too much…. but he just popped another Baltimore chick for PPP loan fraud last month, Nicole something or the other…the Mosby charges are small enough to take a plea deal and go play spades with Pugh at Camp…if she takes it to trial, no matter how Mickey Mouse the charges are, she runs a real risk of a conviction and prison time. Shit, Leo just got a conviction on Ken Ravenell on a shoestring tackle conspiracy charge, that goes up to 20 calendars…ya’ll pray for her.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Exactly

The only ones cheerleading this "case", are the ones who don't like Mosby for who she is and fanboys of things like #BacktheBlue. The reasons behind the case pales in comparison to shit that's overlooked at the Local, State and Federal levels.
Man, let’s be honest. Sometimes we just do too damn much. Aight, you got a little hustle going, fine, be discrete. One vacation house and sit you ass down. Two? Two vacation houses Ma’am….? Near Disney World?

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
all while people like Mitch McConnell and Nancy pelosi enter public service with both my or hundreds of thousands and leave government with generational wealth...

But fat boy Trump is still walking around untouched.
Exactly! Pelosi and McConnell are so damn corrupt and rich it’s ridiculous. I don’t see how anyone can think someone with that level of wealth truly cares about another person.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

RJ432OTLQVGITC57DB26GTK7BM.jpg

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man, let’s be honest. Sometimes we just do too damn much. Aight, you got a little hustle going, fine, be discrete. One vacation house and sit you ass down. Two? Two vacation houses Ma’am….? Near Disney World?
Investment. I see banks holding an entire country as an investment but I don't see...

See you in court. If there is a day in court.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

Bruh that's every major city that's pulled the whole defund police rhetoric.

NYC went madd reckless. Calling cops for things like a car accident or non violent stuff, has 2-3 hr response times.

A friend of mine in Philly had a car accident the other day. Bystanders told him don't even bother calling the police. You gotta go to the station to report it. They don't respond.

There is a deeper agenda going on at hand, many don't get or comprehend.
Its Agenda 2030 or whatever the new name is.
On a police state level their goal is to bring in nonelected officials and have corporations run cities. Removal of police and have their own forces.

But everyone screaming defund police have no idea what the underlying agenda is.

It's your freedom that will be gone. And they will own everything.

Covid is part of all this.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She said she was affected by COVID (cap. She make $200k+ a year) so she could withdraw the funds without the penalty. She used that money to buy a rental property, but it was supposed to be a second home. She said it was a second home to get the discounted mortgage rate. She signed an affidavit swearing it would be a second home. That's perjury.

She signed a contract to rent the house out before she even applied for the home. All the while, owing $45k in back taxes she didn't disclose on the application
You sound like a hater.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh that's every major city that's pulled the whole defund police rhetoric.

NYC went madd reckless. Calling cops for things like a car accident or non violent stuff, has 2-3 hr response times.

A friend of mine in Philly had a car accident the other day. Bystanders told him don't even bother calling the police. You gotta go to the station to report it. They don't respond.

There is a deeper agenda going on at hand, many don't get or comprehend.
Its Agenda 2030 or whatever the new name is.
On a police state level their goal is to bring in nonelected officials and have corporations run cities. Removal of police and have their own forces.

But everyone screaming defund police have no idea what the underlying agenda is.

It's your freedom that will be gone. And they will own everything.

Covid is part of all this.
Most definitely. Chicago, Memphis, LA, even DC is seeing an uptick in crime.

Something is definitely going on in America.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Most definitely. Chicago, Memphis, LA, even DC is seeing an uptick in crime.

Something is definitely going on in America.
it's outta control.

Look at how many are doing smash and grab robberies in major stores because laws were dropped that they wouldn't prosecute crimes for $975 or less of goods. Cali is one place, certain counties are not prosecuting. One area Walgreens is closing all stores there because there's no protection?

Today alone, I saw trains being robbed for merchandise, not sure if someone made a post on here about it. I'm sure it is hundreds of thousands of merchandise. One video I saw was Los Angeles for what looked like thousands of packages of mail, the other was Chicago for a bunch of LED TV's.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it's outta control.

Look at how many are doing smash and grab robberies in major stores because laws were dropped that they wouldn't prosecute crimes for $975 or less of goods. Cali is one place, certain counties are not prosecuting. One area Walgreens is closing all stores there because there's no protection?

Today alone, I saw trains being robbed for merchandise, not sure if someone made a post on here about it. I'm sure it is hundreds of thousands of merchandise. One video I saw was Los Angeles for what looked like thousands of packages of mail, the other was Chicago for a bunch of LED TV's.

90 Carjackings in the city of Philadelphia already in 2022.

Gotham city for real

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I can’t speak on this too much…. but he just popped another Baltimore chick for PPP loan fraud last month, Nicole something or the other…the Mosby charges are small enough to take a plea deal and go play spades with Pugh at Camp…if she takes it to trial, no matter how Mickey Mouse the charges are, she runs a real risk of a conviction and prison time. Shit, Leo just got a conviction on Ken Ravenell on a shoestring tackle conspiracy charge, that goes up to 20 calendars…ya’ll pray for her.
….just take a breath, enjoy the air.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
…sooo…Leo Wise strikes again… Hunter Biden plea deal thrown out….I tried to told ya.

The media is looking at this as influence peddling when he won, but it could be a more sinister plot.

Various countries will setup long term relationships with their asset than pay them off when they leave poltiical office. I don't know if this was to influence his decision while in office but to reward him for the work he has done in the past. President Reagan was a foreign agent big time, with his ties to Hollywood and transnational companies. Some of things he did was suspect.

I think President Trump flushed President Biden out, forced him to run to make the money look like a payoff for being President. Let say he did not run for office, than the money was a payoff for things he had did in the past such as trade deals.

I noted this with a guy doing propaganda movies for another country, he got his payoff at the end of the career.

Last edited: