UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For face value lets just give you the argument, which is weak ass hell, but I'll give you the argument.

In 2019 when Donald Trump was confronted about his NYT ad and if he wanted to retract his stance on the Central Park 5, he still thought they were guilty despite the DNA evidence, despite the real perpetrator admitting to the crime and despite them being exonerated. And that's his stance still to this day. He still thinks 5 innocent black and brown men should still be rotting in jail for a crime they didn't do as of RIGHT NOW. You can't defend that bullshit and you can't scapegoat that crackkka kkkunt Fairstein. That's why folks look at Trump.
Kamala did the same thing. Jamal trulove got exonerated and she stood against that.
And the difference between her and trump is trump was a spectator. She actually was hands on overseeing it.
So that’s a bad arguement to begin with.
I think y’all should use different talking points because they are both guilty in the Same thing. Just she was a lil more hands on

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Somebody asked earlier about when did Black people like Trump. I'm glad I ain't the only person that remember this.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And one of Central Park 5 father's bought his son to the police station.

I guess we are going to forget the 80s and 90s.

42_Mike_Tyson_Single_Image_980.jpg

donald-trump-and-michael-jackson-exclusive.jpg

171107-trump-sharpton-king-njs-535p.jpg

I guess we'll forget when fat jogging suit Al Sharpton used to be around Trump all the time right around the same time that ad came out. This skinny Al Sharpton must have forgot about that.

Yeah “but he took pictures with black ppl so fuk that Kamala harris who actually worked for black ppl” !! , this shit is getting sillier by the day

:roflmao2: :roflmao2:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit

Somebody asked earlier about when did Black people like Trump. I'm glad I ain't the only person that remember this.

Yeah white massa used to rape blackwomen but he was good to us , we had dinner at his house
:roflmao2: shit sadder by the day !
A white man figures he could use racism to ascend to power after he was found guilty of housing discrimination against black ppl by the very us government

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm watching a documentary on this shit now. These dudes were not choir boys 9:00PM at night on a school night parents don't know where they at and they get caught up in bullshit of their own making.

Mr. Coreleone where were you on the night of April 19, 1989 at 9:00PM?
Officer I was at work in McDonald's. drive thru
Mr. Coreleone can anyone confirm this
Yes officer, approximately 10 people can confirm this. The manager can confirm this and several of my co-workers can confirm this as well as customers.

See how that shit work?
Yeah “Michael Brown was no angel”

Shit can’t be scripted :roflmao2:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It ain't about the damn feel. I personally don't feel anything, I'm all about truth and accountability. Something your boy ain't capable of doing. You can keep bringing up the crackkka ass prosecutor who is no longer in public life if you want. But Trump is the one running to be president again and he wants to give police full immunity, exonerate his January 6 kkklan and he wants to give the death penalty to drug dealers. Deal with that shit.
Nah that’s too much for them to deal with

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Lega
It is strange how white supremacist are using the same talking points now. I always say if you have a lot of white people agreeing with you, you are doing something wrong. Even when Trump did the interview with the black journalists, he didn't even answer the question asked, he just went into questioning if she was black. It was like whoever is advising him said no matter what they ask you make sure you question her blackness.
and now u see them using the same arguments whites used against Tamir, against MikeBrown (he wasn’t an angel ) right here on bgol in service of Trump n fba ados against the CP5

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First off I was HERE in NYC at the time, as an ADULT.
I don't need to watch any documentaries or google shit.
So, at the time, cause cac's lives are valued 100x more than a black life even up to now.
A cave bitch being killed is the ultimate sacrilege and the city was in an UPROAR to find those responsible
I believe those boys SAW the woman and probably touched her AFTER she was beaten and raped
The pops probably thought he was doing the right thing cause he was angry like the whole city was.

Second, stop deepthroating your cracka zaddy's dick so good he may just bust quick
but then again i'm sure you sellout coons will swallow all that nut.

I don't care for Kamala but I'd rather have a Macy's mannequin in office than someone with zero empathy, zero sympathy, a draft dodger, and who put someone like Stephen Miller as his senior adviser who is 100% a Klan member and has the COURAGE to actually throw up a cac power sign in the white house....foh

HatefulWords-1024x652.jpg
Say it again !!

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah u don’t want ppl to be reminded how ur fba ados hategroup leaders mocked a dying African kid shot in the head by racists becos he isn’t what u call “FBA”
note to self. These specimens seem to repeat the same shit for 100 of pages.
Possibly ai or Russian bots have invaded bgol.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
And one of Central Park 5 father's bought his son to the police station.

I guess we are going to forget the 80s and 90s.

42_Mike_Tyson_Single_Image_980.jpg

donald-trump-and-michael-jackson-exclusive.jpg

171107-trump-sharpton-king-njs-535p.jpg

I guess we'll forget when fat jogging suit Al Sharpton used to be around Trump all the time right around the same time that ad came out. This skinny Al Sharpton must have forgot about that.

First off MOST of that BS was BEFORE he took out that ad. Jesse ran for president in 84'
Second, that is NOT the "Black Community"
Those are Black Celebs who were interested in making MONEY with him or getting donations from him
Get your shit straight.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First off MOST of that BS was BEFORE he took out that ad. Jesse ran for president in 84'
Second, that is NOT the "Black Community"
Those are Black Celebs who were interested in making MONEY with him or getting donations from him
Get your shit straight.
yep! imagine thinking becos he took pictures with black celebs makes him not racist , same racist who was found guilty by the US GOVT of discriminating against black renters but yeah he took some pic with black celebs (who he wanted to sell his over priced illegal alien built condos to ) must not make him racist

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Salute. I only have a Black American doctor myself. The doctor has to be a female in case I have some problems down there. Can't have some nigga's big rusty hands touching my genitals.
again u are allowed to have any doctor u want its ur choice theres nothing & no one against ur choice in that matter, but when a hategroup manufactures dangerous rhetoric to cast distrust & hateful diatribe against 1.5billion ppl who happen to be african 7 consequently the african doctors in america, that's a different situation we have at hand

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
note to self. These specimens seem to repeat the same shit for 100 of pages.
Possibly ai or Russian bots have invaded bgol.
oh u mean like u and ur hategroup been reapetin same diatribe & manufactured narratives & rhetoric against africans & african immigrants & their families in America or it could be that the truth is just so potent it bears repeating :dunno:

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How did Tariq went from black people need to connect to one another to being anti-African. I haven't listen to his podcast for almost 8 years. It got boring and repetitive to me.
I got one serious question. Does Panafricanism exist in Africa

For context :

Pan-Africanism is a general term for various movements in Africa that aim to unite Africans and eliminate colonialism and white supremacy from the continent. It's based on the idea that people of African descent have common interests and a shared destiny, and that Africans should be unified. Pan-Africanism has often taken the form of a political or cultural movement, and there are many varieties of it.

Pan-Africanists believe that all Africans have a common culture and history, and that this common culture is what forms an African nation. They also believe in advocating for African rights and protecting African culture and history. In its narrowest political manifestation, Pan-Africanists envision a unified African nation where all people of the African diaspora can liv

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How did Tariq went from black people need to connect to one another to being anti-African. I haven't listen to his podcast for almost 8 years. It got boring and repetitive to me.
A number of things happened. Remember when Micheal B Jordan tried to start a liquor company and got called out by the likes of Nikki Minaj and other Caribbeans for using a Caribbean word for it.
People in the diaspora saying Black people in the United States have no culture over the years. People like Busta Rhymes saying we have no culture over here that everything culture wise comes from Jamaica.
Rihanna disrespecting Dr. King. Nikki Minaj disrespecting Malcolm X and Rosa Parks.
He started noticing all the degeneracy in Black culture was due to people not native to the United States doing the degeneracy.
2nd generation Africans like Emmanuel Acho always either in our business with bullshit opinions.
Immigrants doing foul shit and saying they were Black but then when they do something negative saying they were Somalian, Nigerian or whatever country they were from

The congressional black caucus being filled with 2nd generation immigrants and not doing anything for the Black community.

Top politicians like Obama and now Kamala Harris, Karrine Jean Pierre, Wes Moore and many others when you look in their background all 2nd generation

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
The congressional black caucus being filled with 2nd generation immigrants and not doing anything for the Black community.

Top politicians like Obama and now Kamala Harris, Karrine Jean Pierre, Wes Moore and many others when you look in their background all 2nd generation
If this is really a big problem for that crowd, then why don't they stop whining and run for office themselves?

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got one serious question. Does Panafricanism exist in Africa

For context :

Pan-Africanism is a general term for various movements in Africa that aim to unite Africans and eliminate colonialism and white supremacy from the continent. It's based on the idea that people of African descent have common interests and a shared destiny, and that Africans should be unified. Pan-Africanism has often taken the form of a political or cultural movement, and there are many varieties of it.

Pan-Africanists believe that all Africans have a common culture and history, and that this common culture is what forms an African nation. They also believe in advocating for African rights and protecting African culture and history. In its narrowest political manifestation, Pan-Africanists envision a unified African nation where all people of the African diaspora can liv
why are u concerned with PanAfricanism in Africa? u dont believe in it, u dont identify with it & u hold the same views of Africa/ns as racist kkk nenonazi rightwing agents anyway,
i would think u wouldn't be bothered with PanAfricanism but perhaps u reveal urself by attacking PanAfricanism bcos its the thing that exposes ur white saviors & challenges ur slave masters ! why does it bother u that ppl identify as PanAfrican?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only hit dogs holler that’s why

howling-barking.gif
yeah in other words "dont challenge my fba ados lies"
ppl will say only "hit dogs" becos they dont want to be put on the spot for the lies & propaganda they're tryin to spread,
imagine thinking u should be able to spread ur lies & rightwing xenophobic propaganda & if anyone objects it must be becos they're a "tether" or hit dogs !! the logic is why they belong in a braindead hate cult seeking an identity from a pimp & grifter