UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You said it the original didn’t have it. Well I recorded it live Saturday in case they tried to edit it out and say someone put that there and lie
:lol: Notice the live chat scrolling on the right

where did I say the original didn't have it ?
now , disprove that it wasnt a YT ad for a show that's not a "gay show"

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FDM - Foundational Black MAGATS

Man both of these retardos are lightweights on the facts

Did this goofy ass nigga say Trump didn't do anything to harm FBA???? WTF is he smoking???

I don't know, maybe I was in the bazzarro world when I remember:
Trump's Justice Dept. rolling back consent decrees that police departments agreed on in the previous administration??
What about cancelling the National Task Force on Policing, how did that help FBA???
What about telling his Justice Department to seek the maximum sentencing while touting First Step Act???
What about the 1776 Commission that threatened to defund HBCUs if they taught slavery via Black History courses???
What about proposing cuts to Pale grants and Federal TRIO programs?
What about Rolling back Fair Housing rules??
What about cutting low income heating assistance??
Or what about making it impossible for black businesses to sue banks???
Or kicking 700,000 families off food stamps?
Or 400,000 small black businesses lost under his tenure in the WH due to his mishandling of COVID?
What about reducing rent assistance??
What about how opportunity zones didn't create opportunity other than to speed up gentrification???
What about eliminating the Minority Business Development Agency???
What about blocking the $2B to black farmers (his appointed judges)???
I could go on and on :angry:

Fuck that bitch ass nigga and the milk dud head ass Sambo sitting there agreeing.

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
"It’s Twitter’s “auto-play” video that automatically rolls to the next video on the timeline and THIS particular video is the opening clip from a show called Dating Naked UK that clearly features naked men AND women talking about their dates."
You have that particular video in your rotation also, brah?

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And who is this non relevant bitch?

Roland still got more money than you dumb ass hoe

That is Angela Stanton-King, a FAILED MAGA candidate for Georgia's 5th Congressional District. She tried to take the former seat of U.S. Representative, John Lewis. Initially, I too thought it may have been a doctored clip, but Roland Martin and a couple X users confirmed the rolling clip was from an HBO Max dating show that has nude males and females.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn. Maybe all these people coming out caping for Kamala is secretly bussy bandits. Luke and plies might be suspects too
ur hero is well know in the bussy(the term from gay circles he introduced into our lexicon) circuit , women who have the eye have been saying it about him for years & suddenly he releases a fully "gay sex documentary"(buck broken) on black men that nobody asked for

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man both of these retardos are lightweights on the facts

Did this goofy ass nigga say Trump didn't do anything to harm FBA???? WTF is he smoking???

I don't know, maybe I was in the bazzarro world when I remember:
Trump's Justice Dept. rolling back consent decrees that police departments agreed on in the previous administration??
What about cancelling the National Task Force on Policing, how did that help FBA???
What about telling his Justice Department to seek the maximum sentencing while touting First Step Act???
What about the 1776 Commission that threatened to defund HBCUs if they taught slavery via Black History courses???
What about proposing cuts to Pale grants and Federal TRIO programs?
What about Rolling back Fair Housing rules??
What about cutting low income heating assistance??
Or what about making it impossible for black businesses to sue banks???
Or kicking 700,000 families off food stamps?
Or 400,000 small black businesses lost under his tenure in the WH due to his mishandling of COVID?
What about reducing rent assistance??
What about how opportunity zones didn't create opportunity other than to speed up gentrification???
What about eliminating the Minority Business Development Agency???
What about blocking the $2B to black farmers (his appointed judges)???
I could go on and on :angry:

Fuck that bitch ass nigga and the milk dud head ass Sambo sitting there agreeing.
the fool keeps exposing himself as the dumb highschool dropout grifter that he is

Last edited:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor

Hello, “Very stable genius” pt 3,

You are quoting my quote of eddluxe from the reply to Angela Stanton King, your sister in Blacks for Trump. Convenient how you left out what I said right after:

What if.... it was exactly that, what the man said, I mean?
And what if the whole clip happened to be full of dozens of shots of frontally naked beautiful women with tits, ass and pussies out.

Wow, that sure would make you and that Trump-worshipping female cow, Angela Stanton King look like two blithering idiots wouldn't it?

Gee, it might just be three.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
ur hero is well know in the bussy(the term from gay circles he introduced into our lexicon) circuit , women who have the eye have been saying it about him for years & suddenly he releases a fully gay sex documentary(buck broken) on black men that nobody asked for
Two good points.

Sounds like a world he’s obsessed with. I think “documentary” should be in quotes, but I digress.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Two good points.

Sounds like a world he’s obsessed with. I think “documentary” should be in quotes, but I digress.
yes def not"documentary" ! think about it, like which straight man even thinks about some shit like that & some of the images he used to promote were ..smgdh

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ur hero is well know in the bussy(the term from gay circles he introduced into our lexicon) circuit , women who have the eye have been saying it about him for years & suddenly he releases a fully "gay sex documentary"(buck broken) on black men that nobody asked for
no wonder you niccas got this weird obsession with him. I posted about Angela Stanton and you right back on Tariq again :lol:you rolling with Roland huh

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Hello, “Very stable genius” pt 3,

You are quoting my quote of eddluxe from the reply to Angela Stanton King, your sister in Blacks for Trump. Convenient how you left out what I said right after:

Gee, it might just be three.
And what if my aunt was my uncle?

See how that hs nothing to do with the price of tea in China.

Just hold the L breh

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
@:lol: these niccas defending Roland and the left agenda
Nah you ain't gonna respond to me no more big dog. You done posted a nigga ass like 7 times. I don't give a fuck about no Roland. I don't be following other niggas to even know some shit about a Roland...but I do know I ain't gonna sit up here quietly while you go off on a wild tangent of faggotry. Kamala done caused you to lose your motherfucking mind or what?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah you ain't gonna respond to me no more big dog. You done posted a nigga ass like 7 times. I don't give a fuck about no Roland. I don't be following other niggas to even know some shit about a Roland...but I do know I ain't gonna sit up here quietly while you go off on a wild tangent of faggotry. Kamala done caused you to lose your motherfucking mind or what?
No it’s you niccas defending the fagotry talking about it’s from a hbo show. :roflmao: How the fuck y’all know where’s it’s from. Y’all must watch that shit too to know that. You can try to weasel ya way out of that all you want. It ain’t happening

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niccas been taking L’s all week. First Kamala told y’all next question. Then y’all bussy tether lord exposed himself and then y’all respond by exposing yourselves by saying what show it came from. :lol:
Can’t make this shit up

Last edited:

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
No it’s you niccas defending the fagotry talking about it’s from a hbo show. :roflmao: How the fuck y’all know where’s it’s from. Y’all must watch that shit too to know that. You can try to weasel ya way out of that all you want. It ain’t happening
Nigga clearly you've been drinking expired Ogun juice because what the fuck are you even talking about? Are you confusing me with somebody else?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga clearly you've been drinking expired Ogun juice because what the fuck are you even talking about? Are you confusing me with somebody else?
ok my fault. I thought you was trying to defend that shit with the rest of them. But if you not doing that. My fault.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor

You remedial simpleton.

If you enter the title of the show into X, you will see that the trailer and all the frontally naked women in it exists.

Which refutes you, the coon quoted above you and your other squad of indigent fellow Blacks for Trump/TN fanboys + a cow in your shamelessly desperate pursuit of a non-existent gotcha moment.